ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

omarinbox

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by omarinbox » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:49 pm

@gucci9

In your position I would cover my back by having more than 6 months documents.

Send your documents as close as possible to the date of appointment (about a week) and count at least 6 months back from 29th January at least and add all bank statements and payslips and/or other income up until the week ending 14th February.

Add more documents if you can, a couple of extra months back isn't asked for but can help your case.

Also use a carrier and try and have it delivered to a city office to ensure speed of delivery. I used parcelmonkey.com to get my docs to an office of a lawyer in Lahore my spouse had access to and they arrived in 5 days.

Just allow a week for delivery of documents. Inshallah Allah will provide us with the right path.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:49 am

Hello shreen

Did you include a declaration by your father saying that money was a gift? is there only one reason for your refusal?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:51 am

gucci9 wrote:Heyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa all hope your all good
I'm soo stressed please please someone help I have submitted my online application on the 29th January 2015 and booked the date for documents in pakistan for the 25th February wat date should me financial documents be the oldest by eg. What date of the documents can't it exceed please help
Hi there, your bank statement and payslips should be 28 days within online application date.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:55 am

roger354 wrote:Hello shreen

Did you include a declaration by your father saying that money was a gift? is there only one reason for your refusal?

Hey yh i did include the declaration which was done by a solicitor so money is legally mine but the eco said that it didnt prove my dad gave me that money as i didnt show them my dads bankstatment money goin into my acc and i didnt show them my statement showing money coming from my father and also i didnt tell them how my dad got that money !!!

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:04 am

@shreen it's really sad they rejected you based on this reason because most people get visa off declaration, thats really petty of them i think the decision will get overturned in review

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:17 am

roger354 wrote:@shreen it's really sad they rejected you based on this reason because most people get visa off declaration, thats really petty of them i think the decision will get overturned in review

Yh it is .... But i me and my husband have decided to put a new application in as the bhc timing are good now :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:22 am

roger354 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:Heyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa all hope your all good
I'm soo stressed please please someone help I have submitted my online application on the 29th January 2015 and booked the date for documents in pakistan for the 25th February wat date should me financial documents be the oldest by eg. What date of the documents can't it exceed please help
Hi there, your bank statement and payslips should be 28 days within online application date.
So does that mean my financial documents needs to be no further back than the 1st of January as my online was submitted on the 29th
Thanks
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:28 am

Hi all thanks for all the support guys this forum is awsome! !!!! :D :D :D
My gawjus hubby is gonna go on the 25th February Insha'Allah to submit the rest of the documents.
After that how are people keeping in track of their status is it something only he can chak or can I
Also the 2 email theory would that come to the email I have applied from on the visas4uk website as I'm the signing in page.

Please get back to me asap and please pray x

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:50 am

Guys

If i provide say 9 mnths bank statements although requirement is 6 mnths den that wont raise any issues will it ?

shaz359
Newly Registered

Post by shaz359 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:58 am

hello,

just wondering once you have received the 2 emails how long does it take for the passport to arrive?

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:01 pm

@shaz359 please tell us your timeline and which VAC did you apply from thanks
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:41 pm

Shreen wrote:Guys

If i provide say 9 mnths bank statements although requirement is 6 mnths den that wont raise any issues will it ?
The more the merrier I say :)

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:44 pm

@shreen i dont think it will raise any issue as long as the latest one is within 28 days of online application,make sure u include your dad statement and your corresponding statement showing money going out of his account and into your account plus get your dads declaration aswell.
And i wanted to ask you how much savings did you show in your account and what category you applied in?
@gucci9 yes that is correct.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:48 pm

@gucci9 you can use https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com to track your application

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:51 pm

roger354 wrote:@shreen i dont think it will raise any issue as long as the latest one is within 28 days of online application,make sure u include your dad statement and your corresponding statement showing money going out of his account and into your account plus get your dads declaration aswell.
And i wanted to ask you how much savings did you show in your account and what category you applied in?
@gucci9 yes that is correct.

I jus applied cat D only with the £62.500 saving requirement

asif3
United Kingdom

Post by asif3 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:06 pm

Salaam Shreen,

I hope to apply with cat D savings only route within the next 2 months, just wanted to know if I am living with parents, is a property inspection report enough or do we need legal deeds etc too in our application?
Also, as you relied on cat D alone, did u need to submit just the 6 monthly statements and declaration of where the money has come from?

Also, does anyone have a template for the sponsorship declaration letter and applicant declaration form, I don't know what they are but I have read on this forum people submitting them.

Lastly, does the applicant (my wife) or do I need to submit birth certificates too?

Saba Tanveer
Newly Registered

Post by Saba Tanveer » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:14 pm

Salaam
Does uk embassy in PAKISTAN verify tenancy agreement and survey report. please send me the link for the spouse visa A CATEGORY APPLICATION. any importsnt tips will help. thanks
tallojani wrote:
asif3 wrote:Salaam guys
a few quick questions

Does the sponsor need to submit a copy of his/ her birth certificate, and does the copy of passport need to be attested from a solicitor in the UK?
also on the supporting docs guide it says "Bank letter or balance certificate Showing the account balance, the account holder’s name and the date when
the account was opened"
Do I need to ask the bank for a letter to show when my ban account was opened?

Thanks
Wsalam, there is no rule says that you must, I didn't submit my birth certificate nor did I attested my passport copy. There is no harm sending them it will only strengthen your case. I did have a letter from the bank saying account is in my name with my address and the balance but again it did not say the date when the account was open.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:59 pm

asif3 wrote:Salaam Shreen,

I hope to apply with cat D savings only route within the next 2 months, just wanted to know if I am living with parents, is a property inspection report enough or do we need legal deeds etc too in our application?
Also, as you relied on cat D alone, did u need to submit just the 6 monthly statements and declaration of where the money has come from?

Also, does anyone have a template for the sponsorship declaration letter and applicant declaration form, I don't know what they are but I have read on this forum people submitting them.

Lastly, does the applicant (my wife) or do I need to submit birth certificates too?

Hey ...

Inspection report is not enough ... If parents own the house then get a "title register" frm land registry thats to confirm ownership of the house ... And also add in council tax that ur parents pay ... And 6 mnths bank statements and who ever gave u the money their bank statement showin transaction goin in ur acc and then ur statement showing u recieved the money.. And a declaration frm whom ever gifted u the money that its a gift and not a loan
Hope this helped x

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:36 pm

Shreen wrote:
asif3 wrote:Salaam Shreen,

Hey ...

Inspection report is not enough ... If parents own the house then get a "title register" frm land registry thats to confirm ownership of the house ... And also add in council tax that ur parents pay ... And 6 mnths bank statements and who ever gave u the money their bank statement showin transaction goin in ur acc and then ur statement showing u recieved the money.. And a declaration frm whom ever gifted u the money that its a gift and not a loan
Hope this helped x

Sponsorship declaration is basically you telling the eco in ur own words hw u met ur spouse wen u got married and what proof ur providing... Hw u meet the financial requirement and where ur spouse will stay after arriving in uk ect things like that

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:21 pm

Heyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa all
I miss my man like Crazy and Insha'Allah papers should be submitted on the 25th February
Can some one nice please check if anything is missing please get back to me my daus are with yu :)

Well my salary is under 18600 so I'm using rental income for the short fall.

6 months of my wages bank statements
6 months wage slips
12 months bank statements for rental income
Land registry for the house I own
Tenancy agreement
letter from employer
Job contract

sponsor letter
letter from parents saying I can live with them
Land registry to show my parents own property where I am going to stay
passport signed exit and entry of pakistan
house inspection report
Appendix 2 form
Online application

Photos of wedding and after
call logs
nikaa nama
English translation nikaa nama

this is all from my part he will add his tb things and other things like English certificate and photos

Please can you tell me if anything is missing and inform me

please please please someone check please

thanks
xxxx

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:31 pm

[quote="AyeM.Ali"][quote="akhan48"]Wife got a text to go collect her documents today... Alhumdulilah it was good news! :D

If anyone needs specific help with their applications, feel free to message me, I will do my best to help.

In general there seems to be some confusion about the 28-day ruling. I can confirm from our application that your 28 days start from the date of ONLINE application, that is, the date you paid them. I know this because my last wage slips was older than 28 days of document submission date, but within 28 days of online application.

Please can you help me please can you check what I have posted on my post if it's correct I'm not sure how to use this site properly I'm new to this

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:35 pm

December13 wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:
December13 wrote:Hmmm does any1 knw any1 tht was grantd the visa evn if latest payslip was outside the 28 day requirement?
Can someone please explain to me the 28 days rule and give me an example with dates as I am confused please help

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello everyone
I have submitted my online application on the 29th

Can someone confirm what date is the latest I can submit my financial statements no later than what date please confirm I'm so stressed

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:59 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:Hey guys I was refused earlier this month due to financial grounds the ECO calculated everything wrong and so my solicitor is putting in a appeal. What's the earliest anyone's has heard from the home office as they're given 14 weeks to give a decision?

My wife visa was overturned within 14 weeks and now shes here with me.

kingin2015

Post by kingin2015 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:16 pm

gucci9 wrote:Hello everyone
I have submitted my online application on the 29th

Can someone confirm what date is the latest I can submit my financial statements no later than what date please confirm I'm so stressed
submission date not online application.