ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flrm Related Questions need Answered :

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wam_khan

Flrm Related Questions need Answered :

Post by wam_khan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi,

I achieved my ILR via Long Residency. My Mrs is still on Tier 1 dependent and she is going to apply for FLRM soon.

Please confirm as I achieve my ILR on 11/04/2014 . And nearly after 10 months she is switching to FLRM. Does it make any problem to lodge application so late ?

I also require few question to be answered and am not sure what is the best answers to those questions ?

Question are given below.

In FLRM it has asked in Section 2

Section 2 - Under which category are you applying for
leave?

Section 2.2 Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above
categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your
current sponsor?
Comment : What should I reply to 2.2 as my Mrs first came to UK in 2010 on PSW dependent and switch to Tier 1 and Tier extension in parallel to my visa status. But this is first time she is lodging in category to switch to FLRM.
Please suggest what is the best answer to this question ?

2.3 Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are
choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.
First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a
settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil
partner of a settled person - 6 months)
Second period of leave to remain (following initial grant of leave to remain).

This has also been asked as when , where last biometrics has given. We really remember it has given in London but cant rememeber when it has given. What should we respond in this question?

looking forward

Regards
Vamiq

kingin2015

Re: Flrm Related Questions need Answered :

Post by kingin2015 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:07 pm

2.2 YES
2.3 FIRST PERIOD OF LEAVE TO REMAIN