ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Completing an FLR FP FORM

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gborbilor
Newly Registered

Completing an FLR FP FORM

Post by Gborbilor » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:16 pm

Hi,
Bet this is not a new topic, but a new case.

I need some guidance in completing the flr fp form.

Background
I have overstayed by 8 years my working holiday visa. I still work with my NI, no issues with work as at now. My partner of 5 years is British but not working at the moment. Between us we have 5 children, the elders is 8 years.
I am not sure how I got away with working so long with no iashes, but I am not sure I have to say this on my flr fp application form - y/n, please advice.

Gborbilor
Newly Registered

Re: Completing an FLR FP FORM

Post by Gborbilor » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:58 pm

I am to pay £60.00 just to let someone advice me on how to effectively complete this complex flr fp form. It may not be that much but We need every penny if I have to stop working. Can somebody please help thy desperate illegal immigrant.

Thanks

Running water does not flow back. So it is with life. Make it HAPPY.

Gborbilor
Newly Registered

Post by Gborbilor » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:58 pm

[quote][/quote]Be Disloyal. It's your duty to the human race. The human race needs to survive and it's the loyal man who dies first from anxiety or a bullet or overwork. If you have to earn a living...and the price they make you pay is loyalty, be a double agent--and never let either of the two sides know your real name.

kingin2015

Post by kingin2015 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:01 pm

Yes you definitely should mention it on the form. Its always better to tell the truth, honesty is the best policy and lie only creates another lie :lol:

Gborbilor
Newly Registered

Post by Gborbilor » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:35 pm

Thanks kinging2015

Kind regards