ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:20 pm

titan1986 wrote:Thanks @maddysheffield and @shahfurqan

I applied 10 October so I am solidly within the 6 month time-frame. I applaud your patience because it is not an easy wait but thanks for understanding.
You are not far from your approval Alhamdulillah,

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:23 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:On spread sheet it shows 4 october applicants got their approval while only one has confirmed in the forum. Any confirmation?
@Imran,great job my friend.you keeping spread sheet up to date and sharing google drive link.keep it on,good job

CHUDHARY

Post by CHUDHARY » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:15 am

K4 wrote:
CHUDHARY wrote:Honorable members of forum
I applied for ilr on basis of 10 years in November 2014 and my wife applied on FLR(M) in Jan 2015 and we send covering letter with her application to hold her application until mine decided. she got acknowledgement letter as normal. today we got biometric enrollment invitation letter from home office. FIRST letter is on her name and our home address. second letter and third with bar code are starting with my name and our address. after case reference it says regarding applicant which is my wife name and date of birth, nationality etc. biometric letters stating my name not with my wife`s, is that normal or should i call home office and ask them if its wrong. please reply if you know thanks in advance
Hi CHUDHARY

you should contact HO cuz it's a mistake on their end do not enroll until you receive another letter they always say on the letter if the details are incorrect contact us so my opinion is call them on monday
Hi k4

Thank you very much for answer

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:15 am

shasus7 wrote:Hi Guys, just wanted to inform you that my wife's FLR(M) application has been approved yesterday and we received the documents today, Alhamdulillah. Biometric card will be delivered on Monday. I received my ILR on 21st January so they did a good job to process her application quickly after that. @bharatsharma hopefully your mrs will get her approval soon as well:) Someone recently asked if B1 english test would be OK for FLR(M). My wife applied with B1 from Trinity and she just received her approval so I believe it is acceptable by HO.

Btw some relevant info if it helps anyone, we had to meet income threshold of 18,600 and she has been given 30 months visa as expected which we will have to extend for another 30 months once current leave runs out and then ILR unless rules change in the mean time. She was my Tier 4 PBS dependant for about 3 years previously since she has been in UK! Good luck to everyone who are waiting for their decisions on ILR and FLR(M) and congratulations to those who have been successful. My commiseration to those brothers and sisters who have unfortunately been refused, I hope you win your appeal or reconsideration. Thanks to everyone in the forum for selfless help and time, this journey would have been unimaginably more painful without your support. Keep up the good work people:)

Great news brother. I hope you feel completely relieved now! Many congratulations. Best of luck for the future.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:19 am

hashermaqbool wrote:Hello

I will be applying for my FLR(M) visa soon as I will be receiving my ILR status soon. I want to confirm one thing.

My wife applied for the Tier 2 dependent about four (4) years ago during that application she has taken her IELTS (General) examination. As IELTS are only valid for two years, will that be acceptable for English requirement for FLR (M). Or she need to sit for the exam again?

I will really appreciate if some one can shadow their expertise on this matter, as matter of urgency. Please can you also provide any reference.

Thanks
Hasher

Sent 06/10/2014
Received 07/10/2014
Payment 09/10/2014
E-mail received 22/10/2014
Biometrics done 03/11/2014

IELTS test will be accepted without a doubt regardless of its expiry date. As I have sent previously and now for my wife's visa extension.apply with confidence. Best of luck.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:20 am

BintKK wrote:Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader of this forum and it's been very helpful. Applied for ILR on 15 October and got my approval letter today (dated 30th January, 2015). I posted my history before on the link below in case it helps anyone, it is far from straight forward. Good luck to all those still waiting for their ILR.

Applied: 15 October 2014
Payment taken: 17 October 2014
Biometric invite done: 01 November 2014
ILR approval: 30 January 2015
Can someone please upload my details to the Google doc.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1070328

Many congratulations. Lucky you did not have to wait like others. I hope they speed up the process in a same of for everyone. Best of luck.

mzi103

Post by mzi103 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:28 am

Hello

i have applied for my ILR last month. i am currently on Tier 2 general and have my wife and a baby of 3 years ( born in UK) as Tier 2 dependents.

i am now waiting for my approval before i will apply for FLR (m) for my wife. she been here from January 2011

My questions are:

can i apply Naturalisation for my 3 years old directly or i have to apply for FLR (M) for him?

My wife is in this country as my dependent for 4 years. Does this period counts while applying for ILR on basis of 5 years?

waiting for your kind reply.

thanks

titan1986
Newly Registered

Post by titan1986 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:58 am

shahfurqan wrote:
titan1986 wrote:Thanks @maddysheffield and @shahfurqan

I applied 10 October so I am solidly within the 6 month time-frame. I applaud your patience because it is not an easy wait but thanks for understanding.
You are not far from your approval Alhamdulillah,
Thank you for your prayers @shahfurqan, I really appreciate it.

Congratulations @BintKK. Hope it means HO will be sending mine this week..

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:35 pm

mzi103 wrote:Hello

i have applied for my ILR last month. i am currently on Tier 2 general and have my wife and a baby of 3 years ( born in UK) as Tier 2 dependents.

i am now waiting for my approval before i will apply for FLR (m) for my wife. she been here from January 2011

My questions are:

can i apply Naturalisation for my 3 years old directly or i have to apply for FLR (M) for him?

My wife is in this country as my dependent for 4 years. Does this period counts while applying for ILR on basis of 5 years?

thanks
You have applied for ILR on 10 years basis I guess, if so then , you don really need to apply for child for FLR ( M) bcz you can apply for BC for your child once you receive your ILR. Regarding your wife's I will advise to wait till you get ILR bcz they might include your child in FLR(M) application even though you don't add your child in the form this will increase income requirement from £18600 to £22400. This is another dirty trick they are playing now a days. As they did exactly did with my wife's application which I applied before receiving ILR and asked them to put it on hold, they sent me letter asking my child's status as according to them since I have not got ILR yet the child still is a dependant like my wife thus trigger extra income requirement, luckily I am meeting the income threshold even counting my child in FLR( m) application. If you meet this they there is not problem if not then you should wait for your ILR then your child be qualify to register as BC then you apply for wife's FLR (M) this is what I have learnt my personal experience with Home Office. Just be careful and play safe. Hope it make sense.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Hi All,

Any one who is applying for Set(LR) in near future just to make sure to keep his/her case simple by avoiding unnecessary documents.If any one has any out of time application and he applied within the 28 days limit,could also include the consolidate immigration rules part 7,where the issue is clear in concise way and any one has made any reconsideration and in a result,the refusal had been reversed the continuity is also not broken.Please try to make an additional computerized sheet with all entry and exit stamps proper dates along with the passport number and with the page number.Present your case in a way that the case worker has not to work hard and totally rely on the way of information you have provided.Please do not forget to obtain your subject access request particular for those fellows whose immigration history is bit confused.

Regards,
Shahfurqan

hashermaqbool
Newly Registered

Post by hashermaqbool » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:57 pm

bharatsharma wrote:

I will be applying for my FLR(M) visa soon as I will be receiving my ILR status soon. I want to confirm one thing.

My wife applied for the Tier 2 dependent about four (4) years ago during that application she has taken her IELTS (General) examination. As IELTS are only valid for two years, will that be acceptable for English requirement for FLR (M). Or she need to sit for the exam again?

I will really appreciate if some one can shadow their expertise on this matter, as matter of urgency. Please can you also provide any reference.

Thanks
Hasher

Sent 06/10/2014
Received 07/10/2014
Payment 09/10/2014

IELTS test will be accepted without a doubt regardless of its expiry date. As I have sent previously and now for my wife's visa extension.apply with confidence. Best of luck.
Thanks for your reply Sharma.

Another query, how long I would have after getting my ILR to apply for my wife FLR(M)?

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:17 pm

hashermaqbool wrote:
bharatsharma wrote:

Thanks
Hasher

Sent 06/10/2014
Received 07/10/2014
Payment 09/10/2014

Thanks for your reply Sharma.

Another query, how long I would have after getting my ILR to apply for my wife FLR(M)?
You can or should apply as soon as possible as she will start her 5 years ( 2.5+2.5 years) waiting period towards settlement soon she get FLR ( m), hope you are aware of this another unjustifiable HO condition. You can either apply by post or if you want it quick and don't mind paying little extra then apply in person. Now choice is yours.

mzi103

Post by mzi103 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:52 pm

bharatsharma wrote:
mzi103 wrote:Hello

My questions are:

thanks
You have applied for ILR on 10 years basis I guess, if so then , you don really need to apply for child for FLR ( M) bcz you can apply for BC for your child once you receive your ILR. Regarding your wife's I will advise to wait till you get ILR bcz they might include your child in FLR(M) application even though you don't add your child in the form this will increase income requirement from £18600 to £22400. This is another dirty trick they are playing now a days. As they did exactly did with my wife's application which I applied before receiving ILR and asked them to put it on hold, they sent me letter asking my child's status as according to them since I have not got ILR yet the child still is a dependant like my wife thus trigger extra income requirement, luckily I am meeting the income threshold even counting my child in FLR( m) application. If you meet this they there is not problem if not then you should wait for your ILR then your child be qualify to register as BC then you apply for wife's FLR (M) this is what I have learnt my personal experience with Home Office. Just be careful and play safe. Hope it make sense.

thanks for you kind reply. i believe you are right and same advised me by my solicitors.

saf84
Newly Registered

Post by saf84 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:39 pm

I have applied for ILR on long residence and FLR(M) for my wife.. my case is in tribunal , i have 3 years old baby which i didn't include in application as when i made application in 2013 she didn't had her passport. And i thought once i get my ILR then i can directly apply BC for baby.
My question are
1)Do i need to show income before tax 18600 or 22400?

2) if My current year income is less then 18600 does it got any effect on my case? As when i submitted application i have submitted tax returns on 18600 which is the requirement .

3)is there any way i can get my ILR released from home office before decision on my wife case as UTT judge has removed objection on my case and send my wife case back to FTT to mention detail findings.

Plzz help...

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:40 am

Morning all,

Has anyone got any approvals this morning?

Feeling nervous and worried as I haven't still heard anything and I applied early October. On the tracker a few applicants have got approvals but not all have confirmed on the forum.

I am sure there will be a few approvals today, so when you get it please don't forget us. Also most importantly please update the forum than the tracker then one of us can update the tracker later....

Nervous, nervous :(

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:56 am

I checked with Home Office and they dealing October now. As it was expected b4.

CHUDHARY

Post by CHUDHARY » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:06 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:I checked with Home Office and they dealing October now. As it was expected b4.
Thank you Mr imran for the info

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:19 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:I checked with Home Office and they dealing October now. As it was expected b4.
Thanks Imran, that's what they told me too this morning.

When did you apply?

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Brother Saf84

Can you please throw some light on your case

As me too finish 10 yeAr and appeal pending in court

It's urgent please.
saf84 wrote:I have applied for ILR on long residence and FLR(M) for my wife.. my case is in tribunal , i have 3 years old baby which i didn't include in application as when i made application in 2013 she didn't had her passport. And i thought once i get my ILR then i can directly apply BC for baby.
My question are
1)Do i need to show income before tax 18600 or 22400?

2) if My current year income is less then 18600 does it got any effect on my case? As when i submitted application i have submitted tax returns on 18600 which is the requirement .

3)is there any way i can get my ILR released from home office before decision on my wife case as UTT judge has removed objection on my case and send my wife case back to FTT to mention detail findings.

Plzz help...

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Come on all is this the end of this forum? Where is everyone? Where is all the good news (approval) for today...

Please share and let's keep the forum alive like the guys before us did. :D

titan1986
Newly Registered

Post by titan1986 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:28 pm

Hi @Mazeen1910,

I have not got an approval yet, but I applied on 10 October and HO just told me that my application has been completed. Just waiting for the good/bad news to come through the post... I can't even eat thinking about it :|

Your prayers will be welcome :-)

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:33 pm

titan1986 wrote:Hi @Mazeen1910,

I have not got an approval yet, but I applied on 10 October and HO just told me that my application has been completed. Just waiting for the good/bad news to come through the post... I can't even eat thinking about it :|

Hi mate lets hope for the best congrats in advance. If you don't mind plz update your time line .i will pray for you .

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Will definitely pray for you mate :)

I applied on the 3rd of October and they are still processing :( Do you now what time you called them today?

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Dec17 wrote:

Hi mate lets hope for the best congrats in advance. If you don't mind plz update your time line .i will pray for you .

Thanks for the prayers. I applied on the 3rd of October. My timeline is on the spreadsheet as mazeen1910

T2GtoILR
Newly Registered

Post by T2GtoILR » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Please add my details to the tracker:

Applied: 17 October 2014
Confirmation letter: 21 October 2014
Biometric invite letter: 31 October 2014
Biometrics done: 12 November 2014
ILR approval: pending