ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM Financial Headache ANY one help : Moderators please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imran.khan1234
Newly Registered

FLRM Financial Headache ANY one help : Moderators please

Post by imran.khan1234 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:45 pm

Hi/AOA/Namasate

Me and Mrs are with same employer for more than 4 years.

My Mrs is on Maternity leave since June 2014. We are combining our salary and she is going to apply her FLRM next week.

Please note I achieved ILR via long residency route in April 2014 and my mrs is ready to lodge to switch to Flrm from tier 1 dependent visa.

By contract she earns £7.44 per hour and by contract she works 22 hour per week until her maternity leave which began in March 2014. But on occassions she has sick off where she had paid for sickness, she also done over time and she has authorised unpaid off from work. So you can assume that she has varied salary every month due to above given reasons.

In my context, I am contracted to work 39 hours a week as the rate of £7.45 per hour. But I also stay off sick, I have done over time, I also worked nights where pay cheque added extra night shift premium. My pay cheque varies month to month basis in the last 1 year where I have paid £1750 in gross in one month and also paid £ 1100 in other month due to reason that I was booked Authorized unpaid off from work.

Kindly moderator respond as I consider my self and Mrs as salaried or non salaried person? Are we categorically A or B applicants? And how can I add my Mrs salary in congestion with mine when she is not working since last 10 months as she is on her maternity leave. Provide a representative examples if possible.

Looking forward
Regards
Khan

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: FLRM Financial Headache ANY one help : Moderators please

Post by physicskate » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:05 pm

Definitely non-salaried!

Salaried is when you get paid the same amount regardless of hours worked (which generally means unpaid overtime etc..).

imran.khan1234
Newly Registered

Post by imran.khan1234 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:17 pm

Kindly respond how should I calculate incase of my MRs where she is on matenrity leave. also clarify my category either A and B. Please respond to full question

Regards
Khan

imran.khan1234
Newly Registered

Post by imran.khan1234 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:38 am

For heaven sake, any one respond to my full question ?

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:06 am

State your gross in the last 6 months, preferably for each month.
You should also know people on here are not bound by any obligation to respond to your query at the time you want,it has happened to everyone before.

imran.khan1234
Newly Registered

Post by imran.khan1234 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:33 am

Thnx to respond.

Mine is for 6 months where i paid twice in oct . I paid on every months so every year i got 13 salaries.
jan 15. 1500
Dec14 1580
Nov 1670
31 Oct 1800
1 Oct 1300
Sep 1260
Aug 1500

For Mrs se consider 6 months prior to her maternity leave which began on 17 march 14.

March 14 1000
feb 399
Jan 600
Dec13 2000
Nov. 390
Sep. 460.

PleasE calculate our income. Joint n individual

Regards

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:35 am

Your income in 6 month is 9110,if you multiply by 2,your annual income will be 18220.
You wife's income 6 month prior her maternity is 4849,her annual income is 4849 multiply by 2, 9698.
18220+9698=27918.
You meet the financial requirement and there shouldn't be any problem provided you can provide:(a) Personal bank statements corresponding to the same period(s) as the payslips at paragraph 5(b), showing that the salary has been paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(b) Payslips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application or to the commencement of the maternity, paternity or adoption leave, if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) does not apply); or
(ii) any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application or to the commencement of the maternity, paternity or adoption leave, if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a)).
(c) A letter from the employer confirming:
(i) the length of the person's employment;
(ii) the gross annual salary and the period over which it has been paid at this level;
(iii) the entitlement to maternity, paternity, parental or adoption leave; and
(iv) the date of commencement and the end-date of the maternity, paternity, parental or adoption leave.
In addition to the evidence listed above, P60(s) for the relevant period(s) of employment (if issued) and a signed contract(s) of employment may also be submitted in respect of paid employment in the UK. If they are not submitted, the decision-maker may grant the application if otherwise satisfied that the requirements of Appendix FM-SE relating to that employment are met, or they may ask for the documents to be submitted in accordance with paragraph D of the Appendix.

I'll advise you to go to page 35 of the financial requirement, get a marker and highlight what the rule says and then attach it your documents.
In space for additional information, make sure you explain how you meet the requirement.
You're applying under cat A with joint income from your wife who is on maternity leave,explain all this in your additional information.
Don't forget you need to provide a letter from your employer too,you should know what you're required to state by now?
If anything isn't clear to you ask again someone will help but be patient.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:44 am

imran.khan1234 wrote:Thnx to respond.

Mine is for 6 months where i paid twice in oct . I paid on every months so every year i got 13 salaries.
jan 15. 1500
Dec14 1580
Nov 1670
31 Oct 1800
1 Oct 1300
Sep 1260
Aug 1500

For Mrs se consider 6 months prior to her maternity leave which began on 17 march 14.

March 14 1000
feb 399
Jan 600
Dec13 2000
Nov. 390
Sep. 460.

PleasE calculate our income. Joint n individual

Regards
What is the meaning of "where i paid twice in Oct"
My calculation is based on the fact that all other conditions are met,if not the application can be refused for any other reason.