ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General ILR With Dependent (FLR M) PEO

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raheel038
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 General ILR With Dependent (FLR M) PEO

Post by raheel038 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:30 pm

Hi,

My current visa expiring on 30th January 2015 and I am planning to apply for ILR on 5 year route. I want to apply for my wife's dependent visa by (FLR M) form as she has recently arrived in UK. The situation is when I book appointment online it doesn't give me this option. Can someone please advise me how can I book this appointment. If I book an appointment and mentions my wife is as dependent then the booking system asks me to pay around £2986 which I believe is the fee for TWO people applying for ILR. In my Case one is for ILR and 2nd one is for Dependent Visa by using FLR M form. Can someone please help me out.

Another option for me to send the application by post but my visa is expiring on the same day so how this will all work out. Please note that I can not get the appointment prior to 30th as my salary will credit in my account on 29th January which is critical for me to add to meet financial threshold of Tier 1 General.

Regards,
Raheel

Malik44

Re: Tier 1 General ILR With Dependent (FLR M) PEO

Post by Malik44 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:48 am

raheel038 wrote:Hi,

My current visa expiring on 30th January 2015 and I am planning to apply for ILR on 5 year route. I want to apply for my wife's dependent visa by (FLR M) form as she has recently arrived in UK. The situation is when I book appointment online it doesn't give me this option. Can someone please advise me how can I book this appointment. If I book an appointment and mentions my wife is as dependent then the booking system asks me to pay around £2986 which I believe is the fee for TWO people applying for ILR. In my Case one is for ILR and 2nd one is for Dependent Visa by using FLR M form. Can someone please help me out.

You need to book two separate bookings with two separate UKBA account Set(O) for you and FLR(M) for your spouse.

Another option for me to send the application by post but my visa is expiring on the same day so how this will all work out. Please note that I can not get the appointment prior to 30th as my salary will credit in my account on 29th January which is critical for me to add to meet financial threshold of Tier 1 General.

Ideally booked both appointments on 30th Jan in same PEO.

Regards,
Raheel

drarunb

Post by drarunb » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:07 am

Hi
I have tge same issue. I have a daughter as well. So ive been asked to pay nearabout £4500 for three of us. The real amout comes near £3495(1493 for ILR +2002 FOR FLR M).
The system doesnt allow for separate visa type booking. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Arun

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:03 am

drarunb wrote:Hi
I have tge same issue. I have a daughter as well. So ive been asked to pay nearabout £4500 for three of us. The real amout comes near £3495(1493 for ILR +2002 FOR FLR M).
The system doesnt allow for separate visa type booking. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Arun
You need to make two accounts on UKBA site one account you will book yourself SET(O) only and 1+1 from 2nd account for FLRR(M) for your spouses.

drarunb

Post by drarunb » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:38 am

Can i make appointment 2 hours apart. I can only get mine by 10 am and my dependents by 12noon. Would there ne a problem with the need for necessary documents for my dependents? Pls help