ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hope786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by hope786 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:36 pm

salma123aslam wrote:Hope november cases get some good news tomorrow and mrs N please reply to me. Please tell me your timeline also if you have escalated your case thanks
In Sha Allah :)

We are round about the same time, except we done it from Lahore and you did it from Mirpur.
I wonder how much difference there would be depending on where the person applied.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:51 pm

hope786 wrote:
salma123aslam wrote:Hope november cases get some good news tomorrow and mrs N please reply to me. Please tell me your timeline also if you have escalated your case thanks
In Sha Allah :)

We are round about the same time, except we done it from Lahore and you did it from Mirpur.
I wonder how much difference there would be depending on where the person applied.
InshAllah keep in touch

I wonder if anyone from this group is going to pick up they passport tomorrow and if many more follow them this week
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:15 pm

I see lots of late november cases, Am I the only one Early December person here?
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Asalam O Alaiakum,
When you submitted your application, did you get the email stating 24 weeks processing time or 12 weeks?

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:33 pm

salma123aslam wrote:
Mrs N wrote:^^^^ Awkward much..

Anyway..normally I want weekends to last forever, but through this process, Monday couldnt come soon enough ..

Start of week 11 for me tomorrow.. Keep everyone in Ur duas all

Hope everyone is keeping well

Mrs N x
Salaam mrs n can I ask whats your timeline if you don't mind. Also have you tracked or escalated your case. Thanks may Allah accept our prays and grant everyone's visa Ameen

Salaams

We submitted docs 21st nov at LHE.. On 2nd Jan I requested an update and via an 'escalation' as they so call it. Got a response on the 7th Jan stating that initial checks had been done and it was under process for further enquiries. I then queried it again 10days later to be told no update and to check again in 2 months time (I don't even know why they said that?!) and the. I sent another request for status update last week and I got a response the day after saying no further updates. I have left it now, will not be chasing again anytime soon.. Start of the 11th working week for me tomorrow but Cuz of the holidays they've had it may seem like week 10 to them.. Either way I'm very hopeful that by end of feb us November applicants should Get the good news inshallah..

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:34 pm

Kuzak wrote:
Asalam O Alaiakum,
When you submitted your application, did you get the email stating 24 weeks processing time or 12 weeks?
I got 24 weeks, someone else on here applied beginning of dec and got 12 weeks.
What did u get?

ab112

Post by ab112 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Salam brothers,

I have been following this forum for sometime. My wife would be applying for spouse visa in Islamabad in a couple of weeks time after I send all the documents to her this week. I want to ask you for advice on the documents I am sending and the process.

I am sending the following:
• Marriage certificate (original and certified translated copy)
• Her passport
• Her ID card translated and certified
• My certified copy of passport + certified copy of entry stamp page to prove I was present at the wedding
• Wedding photos + photos of time spent together
• Skype + viber screen shots (sending about 1 shot for every 3-4 days)
• English certificate for A1 level
• Sponsorship form (Form SU07/12)
• Receipt of money transfer via western union
• TB test certificate
• My payslips
• Employment contract
• Employment letter
• P60
• Bank statements
• Tenancy agreement for the flat (but no housing inspection report, it is a self contained one-bed so think I don’t need a report) + letter from estate agent saying no objection to wife living there

Do I need to send anything else?

She will be doing the TB test in Islamabad at the IOM centre. Plan is to go to the IOM centre in islamabad one day, get the test result same day (which they say they will issue same day) and then go gerrys the day after. Anyone used this centre?

Also I've heard the process has changed recently for those applying from pakistan, is this true? I thought I have to book an appointment via http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan and pay the money online. Then go there on the day submit documents and they will fingerprint you there as well.
Am I right or am I missing something?

I apologise if my questions are basic but this is the first time I am applying for the visa and those I know personally applied a few years ago and since then the regulations have changed so cannot rely on friends help too much as their advice is outdated!

Appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:50 am

@ gucci9 - rental income is classed as self employment. You will need a full financial years worth of income before you apply ie completed a tax return. Otherwise you will be refused for not meeting the income threshold. You can't just show bank statements with deposits as from the ECOs point of view you could have deposited that money in yourself to meet the threshold .

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:29 am

Mrs N wrote: I got 24 weeks, someone else on here applied beginning of dec and got 12 weeks.
What did u get?
I got 24 weeks in the first week of december.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:45 am

@kuzak i applied on december 8 still no updates.
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:54 am

ab112 wrote:Also I've heard the process has changed recently for those applying from pakistan, is this true? I thought I have to book an appointment via http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan and pay the money online. Then go there on the day submit documents and they will fingerprint you there as well.
You will need to make an online application on GOV.UK website and Appointment will also have to be made on the same website along with payment. Here is the link https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa You will need to create an account and then application, rest the application will guide you along with giving you calendar to make an appointment, though application can be bit confusing

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:28 am

@ omarinbox

Did ur wife get her RFC yet ??

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:31 am

Kuzak wrote:
Asalam O Alaiakum,

Hey guys ... Dont worri about what u recieved in the email back then as there was a backlogg still then thats why they said in the email 24 weeks but the backlogg is now finished and they are processing most apps in 12 weeks ...btw i got the 24 weeks email too in oct but mine was completed in 12 weeks !! Xx

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:36 am

Sugarplum786 wrote:
Shreen wrote:
gucci9 wrote:
Listen grow a pair and if you want to get a message across to someone do tag me in aswell and we'll see who's laughing!

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah
we already have a pair hhahhahhahahahah
Come on ladies please have some respect, do not forget there are also us brothers on this forum who are ending up reading some rude personal comments.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:42 am

Gucci and shankar2015.. If you read the last few pages there is a lot spoken about the 28 day rule.
In simple words your latest documents that's being the last payslip and bank statement must not be dated more than 28 days from date of application. Now the confusion comes what is date of application, UKBA guideline does not help by just saying time of application, majority here would say it is the date when you paid online fee. Hope this clears any confusion and if it doesn't then please feel free to go and spend a few pounds at a solicitors office to hear the some thing.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:46 am

humawakas2014 wrote:
taimoorkiani41 wrote:Now my question is ,
Is there any change in rule of income,if the baby is born in england,is it still required 18600,or 22400
If the baby is born in England? No change stick to £18600.

For a child overseas in pak if father is British before then apply for right of abode/British passport but still £18600.

£22400 is only if child is born overseas and you need a visa for the child too.
Child is born British in UK as long as one parent present in UK is settled (free from immigration rules).

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:02 am

Ab112,
I think the rule is fill in online application, submit and pay fee. Then book an appointment online for gerrys centre to submit the documents.
I would include something like council tax bill and a utility bill to confirm you live at the flat.

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:09 am

Salaam all ..

My husband got an email this morning - asking for additional documents:

They've asked for proof of ownership of the property we will be staying in- We will be living with my parents. I had already sent, with my application, a signed letter from my dad and I also included a letter from the Council confirming they'd done an inspection and confirmed no over-crowding.
They've given 3 days to send the docs back (via email). I'm going to be sending a Mortgage statement and council Tax letter which is in my dads name - will that be enough?

Thanks!
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:13 am

rudey786 wrote:Salaam all ..

They've asked for proof of ownership of the property we will be staying in- We will be living with my parents. I had already sent, with my application, a signed letter from my dad and I also included a letter from the Council confirming they'd done an inspection and confirmed no over-crowding.
They've given 3 days to send the docs back (via email). I'm going to be sending a Mortgage statement and council Tax letter which is in my dads name - will that be enough?

Thanks!
Wsalam, also include title deed.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:20 am

tallojani wrote:
rudey786 wrote:Salaam all ..

Thanks!
Wsalam, also include title deed.
U can get the title frm land registry ... U need the "Register Title" that will prove ownership of the house

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:49 am

alil2014 wrote:@ gucci9 - rental income is classed as self employment. You will need a full financial years worth of income before you apply ie completed a tax return. Otherwise you will be refused for not meeting the income threshold. You can't just show bank statements with deposits as from the ECOs point of view you could have deposited that money in yourself to meet the threshold .

Hi Thank you for your response.

However I do have 12 months on income showing in a separate bank account.
I have a tenancy agreement also.

I have not ever paid tax on my rental income as in 12 months i only recieved 2400 pounds. This was my only income therefore never met the requirements to pay tax.

However I started my employment in march and have been with this company for over 6 months.

combining both these incomes total up to atlease £18600 .

I have now declared my rental income and they have said to me they will be sending out a tax form in April for assessment however I am applying in February and I still have 12 months of statements and 6 months for my wages.

I have a TENANCY AGREEMENT, LAND REGISTRY and BANK STATEMENTS to show proof of rental income.

Renta income is on a separate catogery as self employed.

Please reply ASAP .

Taa x
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 am

Hiyaaaaaa Allllll

Please can someone extremely kind and someone who has a brain assist me ?

So basically as you know if you have read my wonderful posts in the past that I will be using rental income as 1 of my sources along with my employment . (COMBINING CAT A WITH C)
Catogary C is NOT self employemtn it is called RENTAL INCOME!!!

Some people are really confusing me (Haters gonna hate)

Can someone please confirm what documents I will need to show rental income.

Also If I have never paid tax before as i never needed to as I never earned enough however in April 2015 it will be my forst payment.

I still have 6 months wage slips and 12 months bank statements?

Is that ok

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOVE HEHEH X

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:23 am

gucci9 wrote:Hiyaaaaaa Allllll

So basically as you know if you have read my wonderful posts in the past that I will be using rental income as 1 of my sources along with my employment . (COMBINING CAT A WITH C)

Also If I have never paid tax before as i never needed to as I never earned enough however in April 2015 it will be my forst payment.

Is that ok

Please have a read through UK VISA Financial Evidence Index, this will give you information on what exactly you need to send with your application. Here is the link https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ndix-fm-se hope it helps, and lastly this forum is meant to discuss Timelines, not help as you mentioned no one is helping you, lots of users here have helped you, its time you should dig deep into Gov.uk website for visa requirements and help documentation in detail. Above link should tell you what they need.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Kuzak wrote:
gucci9 wrote:Hiyaaaaaa Allllll

Is that ok

Please have a read through UK VISA Financial Evidence Index, this will give you information on what exactly you need to send with your application. Here is the link https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ndix-fm-se hope it helps, and lastly this forum is meant to discuss Timelines, not help as you mentioned no one is helping you, lots of users here have helped you, its time you should dig deep into Gov.uk website for visa requirements and help documentation in detail. Above link should tell you what they need.
Well Thanks for your response atleast I dont feel like im talking to a brick wall for once :)

Ok so yeah this is for timeline only I totally understand
However I have been reading this forum for a over a month now and see alot of peiple helping eachother regarding documents etc.
I thought id also join in and get some help , I am not asking for much but only what documents I need for rental income ? That is all

I have seen my solicitor he said what I have is fine I just wanted a second opinion?

Thanks x

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:13 pm

@ gucci9

"Haters gna hate" that was a very ungreatful thing to say after many people have gone out of their way to reply to ur concerns and its not their fault that ur not understanding what they are trying to say when everyone else does and let me tell u that we are all in the same suituation therefore no one hates the fact ur trying to call ur hubby over infact im sure everyone is praying for u aswell so that was a very cheap statement for u to make and i wont be surprised if no one helps now