ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips and Dividends mismatch with Accountant letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imaheshbabu
Newly Registered

Payslips and Dividends mismatch with Accountant letter

Post by imaheshbabu » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:29 am

Hello Members

I am applying for my ILR this friday. I just realized that I don't have 2 payslips and a dividend voucher for the duration I am applying. However, even without them I have enough points to secure the visa. I also have an accountant letter which shows the gross and net salary and dividends I have taken during that period(including the ones I don't have).

My question is can I secure previous earnings points by showing only payslips and dividend vouchers(without accountant letter) that I have with supporting business/personal bank statements??

I feel accountant letter will cause confusion to case worker because the total salary and dividends will not add up to the net salary and dividends in the accountant letter.

Please guide me.

Thanks
Mahesh

imaheshbabu
Newly Registered

Re: Payslips and Dividends mismatch with Accountant letter

Post by imaheshbabu » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Please help...

imaheshbabu
Newly Registered

Post by imaheshbabu » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:14 am

Anyone please answer??

bhattj
Newly Registered

Post by bhattj » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:56 am

imaheshbabu wrote:Hello Members

I am applying for my ILR this friday. I just realized that I don't have 2 payslips and a dividend voucher for the duration I am applying. However, even without them I have enough points to secure the visa. I also have an accountant letter which shows the gross and net salary and dividends I have taken during that period(including the ones I don't have).

My question is can I secure previous earnings points by showing only payslips and dividend vouchers(without accountant letter) that I have with supporting business/personal bank statements??

I feel accountant letter will cause confusion to case worker because the total salary and dividends will not add up to the net salary and dividends in the accountant letter.

Please guide me.

Thanks
Mahesh
It should be fine if you have enough points to score without them. Why don't you ask your accountant to produce a payslip and dividend voucher to simplify the process? Do you have any credits on the bank statement for the missing payslip and dividend vouchers?

I had date mismatch on payslips and bank statement but had more than enough points and got my ILR yesterday. So I wouldn't worry but if you want peace of my mind ask your accountant to issue payslip and vouchers, its not difficult task!