ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where to send FLR(IED) application ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

OttoMattik
United Kingdom

Where to send FLR(IED) application ?

Post by OttoMattik » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:30 pm

Following on from my last post http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=18560

I need to submit an FLR(IED) as the Work Permit case has not been decided as yet, and my visa expires on the 20th of September.

Few questions:

1. Can someone please advise what to include in the covering letter ? The only reference number I got from the Border and Immigration Agency was my birthdate (as a reference).

2. If I send off my application on Monday (17th September), will it reach the FLR team in time ? What is the best method to send, Royal Mail Special Delivery /First Class or courier ?

3. Can I continue working in my full time job once I have confirmation that my application has been received ?

4. How long does it take for the FLR team to reply if I am paying via credit card ?

5. What is the correct address to send the FLR(IED) application to, on the basis of a WP. The FAQ and application form have different addresses on them.

On the FLR form, the address is given as
Work Permits (UK) - FLR(IED)
PO BOX 3976
Sheffield
S1 9BN

though in the FAQ it says
Work Permits (UK) - FLR(IED)
Home Office
Walsall Road
Cannock
WS11 0WS

Any help and advice would be much appreciated :)

OttoMattik
United Kingdom

Post by OttoMattik » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:12 pm

Anyone :( ?

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:27 pm

It's the address on the form.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

OttoMattik
United Kingdom

Post by OttoMattik » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:19 pm

Thanks VictoriaS :)

Called up the FLR team in the end to confirm which address to send to, and it was indeed the Sheffield one.

Just waiting to hear from them now. Anyone know how long it takes to process the payment and get a reference number from them ?

gr11
Newly Registered

Post by gr11 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:23 am

Hi Otto,

just want to know how you coupe with your situation, I am in similar situation like you, my employer has applied for my WP 2 weeks ago and my application is now with HO for consideration.
My Visa is expring in 10 days time and i am not expecting any outcome by then
i am planning to Send FLR(IED) Application along with my supportive documents,
Do u think this the the right path...

gr11