ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 jobs

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

makOS
Newly Registered

2 jobs

Post by makOS » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Hello everyone

i am a new member here and i am happy to find this forum and i do thank people here who try to help others i say thank you very much

i have a few questions i hope to find an answers to them

i am working 2 jobs one is permanent 1 year now
second job is part time i started it 6 months ago but in the contract there is 3 month probationary and after that if they keep ke there i will be considered permanent
now to apply need both jobs to meet the benchmark and my questions are
is the probationary period of 3 months is included or they ask for 6 months permanent means that i need to work an extra 3 moths ??
during my first job i was sick for 1 day is that gonna make a problem ?

i do thank anyone who reply and try to help

kingin2015

Re: 2 jobs

Post by kingin2015 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:51 pm

if you bringing home income in the level of required threshold each months in past 6 months and can provide payslip, employer letter and bank statements for that then you should be fine.

makOS
Newly Registered

Re: 2 jobs

Post by makOS » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:47 pm

kingin2015 wrote:if you bringing home income in the level of required threshold each months in past 6 months and can provide payslip, employer letter and bank statements for that then you should be fine.

Thank you very much for your reply i appreciate it a lot