ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix 2 form -Help needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sam davis
Newly Registered

Appendix 2 form -Help needed

Post by Sam davis » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi,

I am applying for dependent visa under family of a settled person catogory for spouse and 2 kids.Financial proof is Salaried employee under catogory B.
My questions are related to Appendix 2.

section 1.27 --> Does your Sponsor have any childern?
is it for the kids for whom I am currently applying? Or does it mean any kids already in UK or in any other relation etc?

section - 1.28--> is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially,including any children listed above?
is it for any kids who are already in UK in any other relation etc? or I need to mention for the kids for whom I am currently applying visa?

section - 3.11--> what is your sponsors annual income before tax(current employment)
is it the annual base salary per annum ? or is it the sum of gross amounts including tax for past 3 months(only),which I earned till date in the current employment?(assume I am in current employment only for past 3 months.)

section - 3.20-->what was your sponsors total income (before tax) from salaried employment in the 12 mmonths prior to the application?
is it the per annum salary in prev employment or how much amount actually earned in last 9 months.(since last 3 months is in new employment)
or is the actual before tax amount irrespective of which employer I worked?

Could any one help me pls..I am doen with all other proofs and statements.

thansk
Sam.

Sam davis
Newly Registered

Re: Appendix 2 form -Help needed

Post by Sam davis » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Hi,

Can any one help me pls..

kingin2015

Post by kingin2015 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:00 pm

i always request people to give detail background of the application before asking question. so other people can really understand your situation and give most possible/accurate answer.

Sam davis
Newly Registered

Post by Sam davis » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:52 pm

I assume I have given all details in my post.Its a dependent application for family of settled person under catogory B.As part of this application,I have to fill appendix 2 which is in the link below

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... endix2.pdf

Each of question is under each section of this form.

kingin2015

Post by kingin2015 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Sam davis wrote:I assume I have given all details in my post.Its a dependent application for family of settled person under catogory B.As part of this application,I have to fill appendix 2 which is in the link below

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... endix2.pdf

Each of question is under each section of this form.
well your assumption can not help. I dont wanna hurt my head by guessing possibilities of your situation!!!!!!!!!! :!:

Sam davis
Newly Registered

Post by Sam davis » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:45 pm

I am disappointed!!!

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 am

Sam davis wrote:I am disappointed!!!
Well,disappointment is part of life but,let's get this sorted Ok.

1. Yes, the question is clear,do you have any children, they're not asking where.
2. Yes,if they're your kids,not asking where either.
3. Put this as your annual income you've been told by your employer.
4. Your annual income you should state should be your total income in the past 12 months,that is,9 month +3, old employment and new. Your stated income should be before tax.

Now get a pen and explain whatever you think might not be clear in space for additional information or write a letter explaining everything.
Secondly, be aware you must meet 2 conditions under cat B.
You must meet the financial requirement in the last 12 months.
Your present employment must show you meet the financial requirement as well, that means your projected annual income must be stated in the letter and it must meet the financial requirewell.
For clarification, you need minimum of 24800 and this must be stated in the letter as well.

Sam davis
Newly Registered

Post by Sam davis » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Thank you very much Rayking for the reply.
I have a final question.Does the Appendix 2 has to be seperately filled for each dependent. ie one appendix for wife, one one for each kid? or is it like, I have to write appendix 2 only for My wife . If you could help me with an answer that will help me to start the process.I am ready with all other things.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:10 pm

I have always thought one should be enough,but someone said he had to fill two. I think it's better to fill two or three and they can decide the one they want,having more than enough is better than if it's not enough I reckon.

Sam davis
Newly Registered

Post by Sam davis » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:33 pm

Thank u Raykin once more.
I will prepare one for each applicant as you suggested.