ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General dependent visa from India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sahiba
Newly Registered

Tier1 General dependent visa from India

Post by sahiba » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:27 am

Hello

I have applied my husband's visa from India. However, Delhi based UKBA has refused us in two weeks.

My husband was an illegal entrant in the UK for 12 years and We have applied for legacy case that predates march 2007. We have used the services from two solicitors but nothing came out as a result. After a wait of about 4 years we have decided to leave the country and my husband will join me as a dependent. Because it is hard to live like that if you have a future together.

We have never been married and we know each other since 7 years. We have been married for 3 years now. I am a Doctor and an owner of home. We have been refused on suspicious relationship and other points also.

It seems like the person who refused our Visa is a new champ in the Embassy whose Analytic skills are worst. We did not hide anything from them and have dictated the situation in covering letter.

They had our details in their Database for about 4 years and have mentioned that they donot have details on their system at all in their Tier-1 dependent refusal.

*Very hard to live alone without my beloved hubby. Cannot able to explain anyone How I passed my time out of work*

I have applied for an appeal at the Hatton Cross that happened two months ago. I am still waiting for the determination letter from the respected Judge.

UKBA treat every case with a suspicious eye and same. They couldnot able to differentiate between different cases and situations.

They should recruit people with strong analytic skills so that humans are not suffered with a long time wait. And the fees they take, they should be able to progress the files soon and not to reject 90% spouse cases.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sahiba

sahiba
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 General dependent visa from India

Post by sahiba » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:59 am

[quote="sahiba"]Hello

I have applied my husband's visa from India. However, Delhi based UKBA has refused us in two weeks.

sahiba
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 General dependent visa from India

Post by sahiba » Wed May 06, 2015 8:43 pm

Tier1 General