ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR-Dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SYED.ZAIDI

ILR-Dependant

Post by SYED.ZAIDI » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Hello,

i want to ask you couple of Qs. my 10 years in uk will be completed in sept this year.

1.is there any minimum salary requirement for me that i should have so my wife(living in uk for over 9 years as dependant) becomes eligible to apply as dependant of me once i get my ILR?

2.does she apply on her own when she will completed her 10 years in uk as dependant?

Please reply.

many thanks.
Syed

madnan24

Re: ILR-Dependant

Post by madnan24 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Hello Syed

You don't need to show maintenance for your wife ILR and there is no need to show salary requirement .

SYED.ZAIDI

Post by SYED.ZAIDI » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:33 pm

thanks
and does she apply on her own..just in case. she is completing her 10 years in uk as dependant in dec 2015

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:52 pm

SYED.ZAIDI wrote:thanks
and does she apply on her own..just in case. she is completing her 10 years in uk as dependant in dec 2015
Yes she can apply her own after completing 10 years legal continuous residence.