ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earnings evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kan.izh
Newly Registered

Earnings evidence

Post by kan.izh » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:23 pm

I am employee of NatWest, and my bank account is also in NatWest. Could I use my payslips and bank statements as two sources of evidence? Technically it is the same company, but in fact it is very large and well known organisation.

askhan
United Kingdom

Re: Earnings evidence

Post by askhan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:51 am

Hi Mate.

Indeed you can, there is no issue at all. Instead it will be a easy job for CW to assess your case.

Good Luck.

Thanks
A
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

kan.izh
Newly Registered

Post by kan.izh » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi, thanks.

But could you explain how does it work? As I remember, the Guidance requires to have two independent types of evidence, coming from different sources. But in my case I will have payslips coming from NatWest and bank statements coming from NatWest too.
I know it sounds ridiculous, NatWest is well-known and reliable source, but it doesn't aggree with the rule formally. What if some picky caseworker will insist on the rule? Is it possible to appeal anyhow?

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:32 pm

If you are more concern about this issue then in addition to payslips and bank statement you need to include HMRC employment history letter which shows tax paid on amount you earned as third source.