ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EVIDENCE REGARDING PROOF OF FUNDS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asadch03
Newly Registered

EVIDENCE REGARDING PROOF OF FUNDS

Post by asadch03 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:23 am

HI I have invested 20k in business account , and i have 30k in personal account which money i took from friends and credit cards. How can i make source of evidence. i am going to apply by next week, plz reply thanks

Hope145

Re: EVIDENCE REGARDING PROOF OF FUNDS

Post by Hope145 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:59 am

asadch03 wrote:HI I have invested 20k in business account , and i have 30k in personal account which money i took from friends and credit cards. How can i make source of evidence. i am going to apply by next week, plz reply thanks
Am not sure I understand what you mean by invested in business account? Anyway if you invested 20k, you will need to show proof of investment. If you meant the 20k is in your business account then you need to show evidence you loaned the money to the business in addition to bank statements etc. For the 30k you can show bank statement but beware HO may query the money from friends as they will try to establish it was from third party.

Read the updated guidance for latest information as am no longer up to date with info. Peharps you can get a bank letter instead of bank statement to show access to funds to avoid difficulties but read the guidance first.