ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kingin2015

Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by kingin2015 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:07 pm

poshnaro wrote:Hi everyone we just found out today that my partner has been granted 30 months leave to remain under parent route.
A very big thank you to everyone who spent time to read my story and i pray that all those waiting will hear a good news too.

Application submitted on 12-11-2014
Acknowledgment Recvd: 18-11-2014 dated 14-11-2014
Bio-metric Letter: 18-11-2014 (
Biometric Submitted: 01-12-2014
Supporting doc received: 27-1-15 dated 26-1-15
Biometric card received today because we missed the DX delivery on friday.
My partner deserve a BIG holiday now....he has been in the country since 1999.... He's paid so many incompetence solicitors but all to no avail. Finally this has made me belived that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. WHEN GOD SAYS YES NO BODY SAY NO......

We did the application by ourselves

Big congratulation. :D
Please dont tell me you applied family life as a partner but now granted as a parent 10 years route. Is that right? Because i recently applied as a partner but granted as a parent. :lol: :lol:

poshnaro
Newly Registered

Post by poshnaro » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:35 pm

kingin2015 wrote:
poshnaro wrote:Hi everyone we just found out today that my partner has been granted 30 months leave to remain under parent route.
A very big thank you to everyone who spent time to read my story and i pray that all those waiting will hear a good news too.

My partner deserve a BIG holiday now....he has been in the country since 1999.... He's paid so many incompetence solicitors but all to no avail. Finally this has made me belived that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. WHEN GOD SAYS YES NO BODY SAY NO......

Please dont tell me you applied family life as a partner but now granted as a parent 10 years route. Is that right? Because i recently applied as a partner but granted as a parent. :lol: :lol:

No we applied as a parent

Britchick
Newly Registered

Post by Britchick » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Hi everyone,
My partner was an illigal entrant. I'm British, we are married with a child. I applied for the 10 year partner route myself with no legal advisor. I'm shocked it was all done so quickly under 8 weeks given the circumstances.He received his biometric pass first but no letter or documents back yet. Anyway would like to post our timeline as i don't see many illigal entrant timescales here.

Also his biometric pass does notstate no recourse to public funds. Do other passes state this?

Application submitted on 08-12-2014
Acknowledgment Recvd: 17-12-2014 dated 14-11-2014
Bio-metric Letter: 05-01-2015
Biometric Submitted: 06-01-2015
Biometric Permit Received: 28-01-2015

winners

Post by winners » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:39 pm

All Glory to God

My Appeal is allowed

Apply under 7 years rule and refused

Had my Hearing first week of January 2015

Am overstayers , children 9+,7+ and 4+ all born in UK

Thank you all
No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:04 pm

winners wrote:All Glory to God

My Appeal is allowed

Thank you all
Oh God!!!. Big congratulations to you and the whole family. It was a long battle but at the end God grant you victory I celebrate with you and wish you all the best for the future. Ha
Your expectation will manifest very soon

winners

Post by winners » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Thank you Kukuwife

And thank you for your encouragement really appreciate

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:34 pm

[quote="winners"]All Glory to God

My Appeal is allowed

Thank you all[/quote]

Hi winners

Congratulations to you and your family." Winner should always win" and have been proved now.Ha ha-------------
Any way which court was your appeal hearing i mean was it in the First Tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal. I am still waiting waiting for HO decision.
Thanks
Last edited by shareen24h on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

winners

Post by winners » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Thanks shareen24

First tier Tribunal

kingin2015

Post by kingin2015 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:26 pm

poshnaro wrote:
kingin2015 wrote:

No we applied as a parent
ok but if you are with your partner then how come you did not apply as a partner? i thought parent route is only for single parent. just wondering!

lucky007

Post by lucky007 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:59 pm

winners wrote:Thanks shareen24

First tier Tribunal

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:38 am

My Appeal is allowed

Thank you all
Big Congratulation Mate!!!!!!!! Wonderful news. I am so happy about you. God bless.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:01 pm

My Appeal is allowed

Thank you all
We are winners o. Your ID name was one you chose rightly. Thank God for another victory. Congratulations winners and God bless you mightily. We are is the season of supernatural favour and I am thanking God for more victories to come. You sincerely deserved their breakthrough. Hope you continue to keep us in your prayers :)

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Dear winners , congratulations. Your name has indeed favoured you. You will continue to win, amen.

Happy new year everyone. I knows it's late now but better than never. Dapsonlee, Believe my brothers I greet you. God bless.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:20 pm

Big congratulations to you winners. God has indeed favoured you.
Godgives

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:56 pm

[quote="GodGives"]Big congratulations to you winners. God has indeed favoured you.[/quote]

Hi Forum family

I am happy to see Kukuwife,Shondra Sharma, Dapsonlee, GodGives, God`s Authority, wish and comment for winners. Please remember me in your prayers that I can give you good news.

Thanks everybody.

winners

Post by winners » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:23 am

Thank you all for the message

We shall all find and meet favours in all our ways IJN

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:29 am

shareen24h wrote:
GodGives wrote:Big congratulations to you winners. God has indeed favoured you.

Hi Forum family

I am happy to see Kukuwife,Shondra Sharma, Dapsonlee, GodGives, God`s Authority, wish and comment for winners. Please remember me in your prayers that I can give you good news.

Thanks everybody.
Shareen24h- Yes. You will share your good news very soon. God will favour you and your family, you are a fighter and surely victory is around the corner you and your family.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:49 am

[quote="Kukuwife"][quote="shareen24h"][quote="GodGives"]Big congratulations to you winners. God has indeed favoured you.[/quote]

Hi Forum family

Thanks everybody.[/quote]

Shareen24h- Yes. You will share your good news very soon. God will favour you and your family, you are a fighter and surely victory is around the corner you and your family.[/quote]

Hi kukuwife

Thank you for your well wish.

zakir1988
BANNED

Post by zakir1988 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:34 am

Hello guys I have been following this thread carefully to cut to the point

My partner came to UK 2009 July with her mum and sister aged 16 as a visitor then her nan had a storke they all put in application for asylum got refused then made many applications then got refused they all went to court in September 2013 they where waiting for the decision.

All her family live in UK her nan, uncles aunty.

In 2012 I got married to her Islamic way her passport is with the HO when they made there first application they had to hand there passports over.

Few months later when she can back from court we found out the decision she got refused after then we received a latter saying where she currently lives we even provided them proof of marriage photos, wedding card with date on it etc.. Then we received another latter saying she needs to report to HO in london bridge every two weeks that what she's doing for the past two years then after doing some research and known a bit before we can't put in application if we have not lived together 2 year or more I didn't know what application we had to fill then I found out FLR FP was the right one for us.

We also have a daughter who is born here 6 months old now I'm a British citizen born here in UK London.
My partner age is now 22 her application was with her mum and sister after 18 she is a single applicant.

We made the application with a solicitor providing all the evidence needed my partner living with me I put her name on the house bill etc.. And also gave my work payslips I work part time.

Guys remember doing FLP FP you having to be living together 2 years or more and show proof living together.

After solicitor finished filling our FLR FP form he sent it date 27/11/14
Then received to do biometric 3/12/14 biometric done 9/12/14 at PO

we are still waiting outcome.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:34 pm

[quote="winners"]Thank you all for the message

We shall all find and meet favours in all our ways IJN[/quote]

A big hearty congrats to you winners. All the best. Greetings to my forum family And shoutout to Dapsonlee, Believe, Kukuwife, Shondra,Shareen, Lily123 and Rina. Apologies if i have left anyone out

lookbook
Newly Registered

Post by lookbook » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:54 am

Hi everyone,
I need you advise, I came to UK since 2006 and I had 3 kids here age: 9/7/4 yrs
I’ve been applied flr o since 2008, I have submitted 4 applications, and they have been declining me.
This morning I got a letter from RCCT 8 IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT that my case is currently under review that I should send my kids birth certificates and 2 years proof of address
Kindly Advise me what is that mean and can i send it or Not?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:12 am

lookbook wrote:Hi everyone,
I need you advise, I came to UK since 2006 and I had 3 kids here age: 9/7/4 yrs
I’ve been applied flr o since 2008, I have submitted 4 applications, and they have been declining me.
This morning I got a letter from RCCT 8 IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT that my case is currently under review that I should send my kids birth certificates and 2 years proof of address
Kindly Advise me what is that mean and can i send it or Not?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Of course you need to send this, I think you have a strong case, because your partner and child have a DLR and your youngest child who born here in uk now 9 years old, its a good sign home office asking this kids birth certificates and 2 years proof of address. Finger cross, hope You will get a positive results soon. Don't delay send as quickly as you can. Good luck.

lookbook
Newly Registered

Post by lookbook » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:18 am

Thanks a lot Shondra Sharma

Tallywithme
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Tallywithme » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:29 pm

Hi everyone,

So many success stories and positive people on this thread - it is so amazing to read.
The solicitors are helping me apply for discretionary leave (FLR - FP). I have gathered as much evidence as possible. Wish me luck! Well done to those that got their visa and keeping everything crossed for those that are waiting! I'll post my story/time line in due course; but for now, here's my post on my background:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 79537.html

Feel free to advice or share your thoughts. Thanks.

zakir1988
BANNED

Post by zakir1988 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:19 pm

Tallywithme wrote:Hi everyone,

So many success stories and positive people on this thread - it is so amazing to read.
The solicitors are helping me apply for discretionary leave (FLR - FP). I have gathered as much evidence as possible. Wish me luck! Well done to those that got their visa and keeping everything crossed for those that are waiting! I'll post my story/time line in due course; but for now, here's my post on my background:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 79537.html

Feel free to advice or share your thoughts. Thanks.
Hello Tallywithme

When applying for FLR FP you have to provide 2 years or more of evidence living together for example your name on bills etc..
Your partner who you living with name doesnt need to be on it you just show poof living together at the property and how many people live there only the applicants name needs to be on the bill and letters.

Remember it dont matter if your name on the bill has a bit if a spelling mistake as long as you can show proof of 2 years worth of letters in your name It doesn't has to be every month for example four to six letters for each year is fine

When I applied for FLR FP which the solicitor filled the evidence I gave was

1. Bills
2. Doctor letters
3. Child benefit and child tax credit letter
4. Tenancy agreement
5. payslips ( I work part time )
6. daughters red book
7. British passport ( mines )
8. Daughters birth certificate ( full one with both parents name on it )
9. Both me and partners passport size photos

Like I said before on the thread my partner living in UK since 2009 has been going to Beckett house reporting centre to sign for over 1 years now since 2013 november

I am a British born citizen born here in UK therefore daughter is automatically British who is 7 months old now

Received acknowledgement letter with biometric needed to be done dated 3/12/14
boimentric done 9/12/14 at PO

We are waiting for the outcone.

Can anyone tell me is it 6 to 8 weeks from biometric being done and has anyone waited more then 8 weeks for an outcome.

My partner has never been an overstayer always is within the law she has no visa but has tempory admission to stay in UK until further notice.

I will always say never be scared go to your sign if they say to report they cant do anything without hard evidence even if your an overstayer when you make an application you will need to provide papers for example for the past years where have you been living, name on bills etc..

If overstayer depending on your circumstances they can send you back home if caught or they will say to report every 2 weeks or so until further notice.

Common sense if overstayer HO don't like that if after your visa finished made an application then that's fine if you had any kind of visa before for example visitor visa, work permit etc..

Hope everyone gets good news.