ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal not accepted in UT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SHAHJEE05
Newly Registered

appeal not accepted in UT

Post by SHAHJEE05 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:27 am

HI I GOT REFUSAL AND GOT APPEAL DISMIISSED FROM FT AND THEN NOW FROM UT,

I CONCERN WITH MY LAYWER HE SAID I SHOULD GO FOR JR AND MAKE FRESH APPLICATION TOO.
BUT HE SAID IF I WILL APPLY JR I WILL AUTOMATICALLY OUT FROM THE 10 YEARS LONG RESIDENCY, AND MY TENURE WILL BE BREAK.
AND IF MY FRESH APPLICATION WILL BE REFUSED I WILL HAVE NO OPTION.. I HAVE TO GO BACK TO HOME COUNTRY, I HAVE BEEN IN UK 8 YEARS 3 MONHTS NOW

IF ANYONE GUIDE ME PROPERLY ALL THE BAD AND NEGATIVE ASPECT OF ALL THOSE TWO OPTIONS ..

I WOULD BE GREATFUL TO ALL OF U

THANKS

Ace86
Newly Registered

Re: appeal not accepted in UT

Post by Ace86 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:07 pm

hi,
i thnk u should try for tier 2, or do FLRO....! if u have ur wife and kids and if u have ur kids in this country for more than 5 years, i thnk u can make flro application...!

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:00 pm

your lawyer knows the whole story and he is in better position to advise you anything suitable to your situation

people normally make mistakes when they try to approach upper tribunal they are not interested to know how genuine you are but the fault in making decisions or interpretation of law at both stages home office and then at the 1st tribunal. emotional state of mind is not always helpful specially in courts.

if you are ready for the new application and are in 28 days of the latest decision you should go for new application again there will not be right to appeal if they again refuse you. so no Goof ups chance

going for JR now is the subject to your win that can reinstate your status(only if you win), slim chances I anticipate that you can win after you have been dismissed at the upper tribunal. one has to have concrete reasons and undeniable grounds for lodging a JR in your case you had any upper tribunal would have had considered your appeal for hearing.
thanks,

saif009
Newly Registered

Post by saif009 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Hi sorry to hear about your refusals from Ftt and Ut .. Can you please explain little about your reasons of refusal from both tribunals .and the timeline in upper tribunal how long you get decision frm Ut ..when did you lauch Appeal in Ut and how long you got answer.

ak786
Newly Registered

Post by ak786 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Applied Oct 2013
Refused July 2014
FTT hearing 31 Sep 2014
Refusal from FTT 20 Oct 2014
Refusal to Apply to UTT on 28 Nov 2014
Applied for permission to apply UTT 15 Dec 2014
Still waiting.....:(

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:06 pm

I went to a Solicitor to get an advice on my situation, he told me the same thing. But my existing solicitor said that there is no judicial review once the permission to appeal in UT is refused.

My existing solicitor remarks doesnt make any sense. The other solicitor told me that whilst there is a judicial review in place, a fresh application can be made.