ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Want to withdraw appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mainsb
Newly Registered

Want to withdraw appeal

Post by Mainsb » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi,

We have applied for permission to appeal in upper tribunal on 13/10/14 and still waiting for decision. Now I want to go pakistan. Please help me how I can withdraw my appeal but my team member still want to stay so what he need to do now to stay here when i will withdraw my application.

Thanks

sunilbharke
Newly Registered

Re: Want to withdraw appeal

Post by sunilbharke » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Mainsb wrote:Hi,

We have applied for permission to appeal in upper tribunal on 13/10/14 and still waiting for decision. Now I want to go pakistan. Please help me how I can withdraw my appeal but my team member still want to stay so what he need to do now to stay here when i will withdraw my application.

Thanks

Hi
you need to contact Home office and let them know that you want to withdraw the appeal and your partner needs to make a fresh application.