ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Would you recommend 1st Contact for an ILR application?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Garl
Newly Registered

Would you recommend 1st Contact for an ILR application?

Post by Garl » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 am

I've been in touch with 1st Contact about my ILR application and they have been really helpful by email AND have a non visa no fee service. Have you worked with them? Any experiences with them? Good or bad, please let me know.

bhattj
Newly Registered

Re: Would you recommend 1st Contact for an ILR application?

Post by bhattj » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:09 pm

Garl wrote:I've been in touch with 1st Contact about my ILR application and they have been really helpful by email AND have a non visa no fee service. Have you worked with them? Any experiences with them? Good or bad, please let me know.
They are good as far as I know. A friend of mine has used their services in past for ILR. Thought its easier and straightforward to do it yourself as you end up filling in same questions required in the form just different format.

This forum has been extremely helpful in all queries.