ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sami3

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sami3 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:07 pm

tallojani wrote:
sami3 wrote:Salaam

after how long can you travel to UK after getting the settlement visa? does anyone has the link where it says the time? or any contact number so i can call and ask them directly?

Thanks
wsalam, unfortunately I struggled to find the answer, I don't think its written anywhere you can try ringing UKBA from UK see what they say. Logically you can enter whenever as long as you have a valid visa.
Thanks for your reply. Much Appreciated xx

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:09 pm

aliyamohsin wrote:
AMB1 wrote:
hope786 wrote:Salaam, is there any November applicants still left who haven't yet heard anything?

Thanks
Wslam- Yes it me:(
No emails yet i m worried 2 feb i asked update thy said application has processed and still am waiting for their emails..Getting worried now why thy taking so long - What abt urself ?[/quote

Walaikum Asalaam I'm still waiting too.
I asked for an update on Wednesday and got a reply saying no current updates. I Want to email them again but not sure if I should. I'm getting worried now too as a lot of people have heard something back by now but I just got no current updates.
What was the response they gave you about application processed? I know its hard to do than say, but be patient, inshaAllah it will be a good news.
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

Tabz5

Post by Tabz5 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:19 pm

I applied on 27 November 2014 in Islamabad

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:01 pm

AMB1 wrote:
hope786 wrote:Salaam, is there any November applicants still left who haven't yet heard anything?

Thanks
No emails yet i m worried 2 feb i asked update thy said application has processed and still am waiting for their emails..Getting worried now why thy taking so long - What abt urself ?
@AMB1 don't worry you will hear within 2 weeks. I received the same email update that my case was processed and they emailed me after 2 weeks. So just be patient inshallah you will hear good news soon.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Saba Tanveer
Newly Registered

Post by Saba Tanveer » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:32 pm

salaam bhai thanks for your prompt reply, i live on rental basis and i have tenancy agreement and private surveyor survey report with his degree and mobile phone bill. will that be sufficient.
Bhai ALLAH zaja e khair day.
thanks
Kuzak wrote:
Saba Tanveer wrote:Salaam bhai
where do i get Application paper form: GWF000000000
and also where do i get Sponsorship undertaking form SU07
Sponsor letter confirming various details.
please help me as i am really confused.

You will need to apply online, Here is the link https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visayou need to register using your email address. Then you can select the type of visa you want to apply for. I believe yours would be something like this.
Type of Visa, Settlement
Type of application, Settlement, Husband

Then fill in the form it should guide you through all the process itself. You pay fees and everything on that particular online form.

Now you can get SU07 form from here https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... p-form.pdf

You will also need to fill in an APPENDIX, depending on the route you are applying for. Normally it is Appendix 2. here is the link to it https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... endix2.pdf

Hope it helps. Just stay calm, have faith in ALLAH (SWT) inshaAllah it would be fine.

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:58 pm

gucci9 wrote:I just wanna say a massive thank you to this forum for confusing the he'll out of me much appreciated

And for ignoring me too means a lot

P's. What documents need to be within 28 days does this include any land registry?

Gucci 9 take it easy you can't say you are getting ignored! Just look at you posts history and see how many people have answered your questions.

And as far as forum confusing you i disagree as you are only confusing yourself by taking too much information in.

I know applying for spouse visa is very stressful and you want to make sure you get everything done correctly. Please take a step back and relax, read your namaz and allah swt will give you sabr and answer your prayers and grant your spouse their visa.

Also best thing to do is read guidance notes on ukba website and annex 8 notes that are used by entry clearance officers. Also remember if you are still not clear about 28 days rule which according to what i have submitted and learnt from other forum members is 28 days from date you apply online as for example i applied for my spouse visa on 22nd September2014 and biometric's and documents were handed in on 22nd October my last bankstatement was 20th September. My application was refused but not for 28 day rules instead for 1 of my Wageslips not match amount paid me by bacs in my bank statement i was paid 20 pence extra.

Also i would suggest going through previous pages if this forum will answer many of your questions and give you a better understanding of the whole uk spouse visa process

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:05 am

Hi
I was wondering if it's possible to change the email address to the one I submitted at the gerry office.
My account has been hacked and I cannot log back in.
Thank you all. and good luck with your applications...in sha Allah they will all get processed v.quickly :)
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:36 am

[quote="shfh7815"]Hi
I was wondering if it's possible to change the email address to the one I submitted at the gerry office.
My account has been hacked and I cannot log back in.
Thank you all. and good luck with your applications...in sha Allah they will all get processed v.quickly :)

Are you the applicant or spouse as the applicants email is very important. If that is the one hacked then i suggest to contact your local mp and get him to forward bhc islamabad visa processing centre your alternative email Address. As rhis happened to one of my friends and there mp was able to get the email address of applicant changed As it is also a security risk. Just take your gwf application number to your mp and he will do the rest.

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Teline Only)

Post by ak_786 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:46 am

rudey786 wrote:wooo hooooo

Shukar Allhumdulliah. Hubby went and collected passport and has been granted visa!!
Sooooo relieved!

Will post a list of docs and full timeline later x

Thanks everyone for your wishes x

Congratulations to you and mrs n and faisal and everyone whose spouse has got their visas. February seems to be a goid month for uk spouse visas stamped. Lets hope it stays lije this for all brothers and sisters applying or who have applied for their spouses visas Inshallah !

taimoorkiani41

Post by taimoorkiani41 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:57 am

Helloooo

Wanted to ask has anybody applied for a spouse visa using ONLY savings and not working?
Do u know if you need to have the money in a savings account or will a normal current account be sufficient?

Are there any other conditions with this type of application?
Any kind of info will be appreciated :D

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:24 am

My visa got rejected yesterday due to one wage slip being paid diffrent to the bank. I got paid 50pence extra my wsge after tax is £302.25 but I got paid £302.75.
Its been 3years ive been trying to get my visa and every time I apply it get rejected on different grounds

I know appeal takes longer but will I win the appeal if I get work to write me a letter and go to my MP.

Thank you your help means alot please reply if you have had a similar issue thanks
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:45 am

salma123aslam wrote:My visa got rejected yesterday due to one wage slip being paid diffrent to the bank. I got paid 50pence extra my wsge after tax is £302.25 but I got paid £302.75.
Its been 3years ive been trying to get my visa and every time I apply it get rejected on different grounds

I know appeal takes longer but will I win the appeal if I get work to write me a letter and go to my MP.

Thank you your help means alot please reply if you have had a similar issue thanks
I'm really sorry salma123aslam, don't give up.
In Sha Allah it will all work out !
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:55 am

Laiba1234 wrote:
AMB1 wrote:

Thanks
No emails yet i m worried 2 feb i asked update thy said application has processed and still am waiting for their emails..Getting worried now why thy taking so long - What abt urself ?
@AMB1 don't worry you will hear within 2 weeks. I received the same email update that my case was processed and they emailed me after 2 weeks. So just be patient inshallah you will hear good news soon.
Thanks Laiba- I am bit relaxed now as i was reading previous post whos got processed word got rejection. But it was only if u get email from them.I just got Statud update on 2nd feb and thy say it has been proeprocessed and i ll hear from them from next few days.
please mention ur time line?
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:17 am

taimoorkiani41 wrote:Helloooo

Wanted to ask has anybody applied for a spouse visa using ONLY savings and not working?
Do u know if you need to have the money in a savings account or will a normal current account be sufficient?

Are there any other conditions with this type of application?
Any kind of info will be appreciated :D
Hello

To apply only on savings you need to have the money in a SAVINGS account for 6 months and also make sure you can have the facility to withdraw the money anytime you want(but you shouldnt withdraw any money for it) to apply on savings(category D) you need to have £62,500.Male sure you explain in your cover letter where you got the money from(general savings,gift etc) in case of a gift you need the bank statement of the person who gifted you the money showing money leaving his account and going into your account and get a signed declararion from him aswell stating that the money is a gift and not a loan, best of luck.
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:42 am

Thanks Laiba- I am bit relaxed now as i was reading previous post whos got processed word got rejection. But it was only if u get email from them.I just got Statud update on 2nd feb and thy say it has been proeprocessed and i ll hear from them from next few days.
please mention ur time line?[/quote]

@AMB1 there was about 5 of us applicants who applied in Sept and received a response within 2 weeks of receiving the email they all got their visa except me. But we did have the same email update.

Applied ISL 15 th Sept 2015
Application processed 13th Jan 15
Collectted papers 14th Jan 15
Visa Rejected.
Appeal due for submission....
Processed 30/12/14
Visa Granted 28/04/15

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:56 am

@Liaba1234
You are not alone.My wife also applied on 15th Sep from Islamabad.Her visa was refused and now we have submitted the appeal.Please update us about your appeal.

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:Thanks Laiba- I am bit relaxed now as i was reading previous post whos got processed word got rejection. But it was only if u get email from them.I just got Statud update on 2nd feb and thy say it has been proeprocessed and i ll hear from them from next few days.
please mention ur time line?
@AMB1 there was about 5 of us applicants who applied in Sept and received a response within 2 weeks of receiving the email they all got their visa except me. But we did have the same email update.

Applied ISL 15 th Sept 2015
Application processed 13th Jan 15
Collectted papers 14th Jan 15
Visa Rejected.
Appeal due for submission....[/quote]

Thanks Laiba hopefully it ll be a good news for ne
Please mention reason for refusal.
Category A

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Any One late Nov applicants from Lahore got any reply or emails from BHC ..please update
Thanks
Category A

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:04 pm

khan2013 wrote:@Liaba1234
You are not alone.My wife also applied on 15th Sep from Islamabad.Her visa was refused and now we have submitted the appeal.Please update us about your appeal.
I haven't submitted my appeal yet. Hopefully this week inshallah I shall submit it. When did you submit your appeal?
Processed 30/12/14
Visa Granted 28/04/15

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:24 pm

salma123aslam wrote:My visa got rejected yesterday due to one wage slip being paid diffrent to the bank. I got paid 50pence extra my wsge after tax is £302.25 but I got paid £302.75.

Assalamalikum, if you read my posts history i was refused recently for the same reasons as yours. I was paid 20 pence extra, my wageslip showed £1307.28 and i was paid £1307.48 in june 2014. I have spoken to a solicitor and will be appealing this decision before 18th February. I will be getting a letter from the employer to explain his error and write a letter from myself. I also went yesterday to my Mp and he will also write to the eco to overturn their decision but he said to still send in the appeal. I would advise you to appeal with aemployers letter explaining the error made by tge company and a letter from yourself or solicitor, im sure then it will get overturned in the admin review stage which is 5 months from date you appeal. As both mp and lawyer adised me that main thing is i am meeting the income threshold criteria if £18,600 and they only refused on technical grounds as it says in their notes Wageslips have to match with bankstatement exactly.

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:50 pm

Hello Guys,

I would really appreciate if someone can help me. I went to see a solicitor yesterday and he said that my application is wrong and that i need to pay extra if i need advice so basically he was being horrible to me. I did tell him that the application was refused because i sent papers for 6 months but applied online after 1 month. Bbut he was adamnant that it will be refuse again as i am taking most info from internet and not from a legal solicitor.He was not happy with my sponsorship declaration? Has anyone sent them for Cat A? I can totally agree with him but the fees they are charging is ridiculious. However, later he told me that he is busy for next two month and recomended me to another solicitor. The last solicitor i paid didn't inform me much even though i paid him good amount of money. Has this happened to anyone. What can i do? Can anyone recomend me a good solicitor?

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:01 pm

ak_786 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:I just wanna say a massive thank you to this forum for confusing the he'll out of me much appreciated

And for ignoring me too means a lot

P's. What documents need to be within 28 days does this include any land registry?

Gucci 9 take it easy you can't say you are getting ignored! Just look at you posts history and see how many people have answered your questions.

And as far as forum confusing you i disagree as you are only confusing yourself by taking too much information in.

I know applying for spouse visa is very stressful and you want to make sure you get everything done correctly. Please take a step back and relax, read your namaz and allah swt will give you sabr and answer your prayers and grant your spouse their visa.

Also best thing to do is read guidance notes on ukba website and annex 8 notes that are used by entry clearance officers. Also remember if you are still not clear about 28 days rule which according to what i have submitted and learnt from other forum members is 28 days from date you apply online as for example i applied for my spouse visa on 22nd September2014 and biometric's and documents were handed in on 22nd October my last bankstatement was 20th September. My application was refused but not for 28 day rules instead for 1 of my Wageslips not match amount paid me by bacs in my bank statement i was paid 20 pence extra.

Also i would suggest going through previous pages if this forum will answer many of your questions and give you a better understanding of the whole uk spouse visa process

Heyyy thanks for the response
Yes I have calmed down since then x
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Heyyy am soo sorry to hear about that hun
Can I asked why you have been refused before what we're the reason? X

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:04 pm

Heyyy everyone hope your all well

I just have a quick question for everyone who unfortunately got their visa rejected

Can you please outline why you were rejected?

Thanks

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:09 pm

well my visa was rejected because my solicitor never informed me that i can't submit online payslips and bank statement without autentication. I only found out after rejection. Then the application was submitted in September but online application was not paid till November. Btw gucci, did u submit "sponsor declaration" with your application?