ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got my visa after 1 year ban...

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiran548
Newly Registered

Got my visa after 1 year ban...

Post by kiran548 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Hi guys,
I got banned for 1year coz of unintentional overstaying for few months....and after my ban period i got my visa......If anybody are facing this kind of situation plzzz PM me i will share my experience and i can give my solicitor details who played a major role and helped me to get my visa.......

Deviser

Re: Got my visa after 1 year ban...

Post by Deviser » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi, Will you be so kind to provide details for you application success? How did you cover you ban reason? Did they interviewed you? Plus, also provide solicitor details with email address. Thanks in advance.

Sapna234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sapna234 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:20 pm

kiran548 wrote:Hi guys,
I got banned for 1year coz of unintentional overstaying for few months....and after my ban period i got my visa......If anybody are facing this kind of situation plzzz PM me i will share my experience and i can give my solicitor details who played a major role and helped me to get my visa.......
Hi Kiran so nice to hear u got visa as I was on the same issue I need some advice regarding what did u mentioned in the covering letter &what kind proofs U provided to them to make them satisfy ...did u attended any interviews etc ....much appreciated if u could answer these ...if its k can I take your mail I'd as it is urgent help required to me...Thank you

londonboi12

Post by londonboi12 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:16 am

Hi,
Please shere on the main, so every one can take benefit :)

mamzy
Newly Registered

Post by mamzy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Sapna234 wrote:
kiran548 wrote:Hi guys,
Hi Kiran so nice to hear u got visa as I was on the same issue I need some advice regarding what did u mentioned in the covering letter &what kind proofs U provided to them to make them satisfy ...did u attended any interviews etc ....much appreciated if u could answer these ...if its k can I take your mail I'd as it is urgent help required to me...Thank you
Hey Sapna

Please advise on your status did u get the Tier 4 visa? I am in a similar situation as you I never meant to overstay i never received any official communication from either UKVI nor my Uni is i was suppose to leave the country, please advise on what you did and if u have been succesful?