ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent* MN1 appointment through NCS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Urgent* MN1 appointment through NCS

Post by Kindsoul » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi to all seniors,

I have booked nationality checking service appointment next week for my daughter( born in UK) but I just realised that I have sent original birth certificate for child benefit purpose. However, I have acquired the original copy of birth certificate from registrar office by paying their required fees. It has both parents ( me and my wife ) name on it and exactly the same like original.
Will this be accepted by NCS officials?

Please advice. Many thanks
Last edited by Kindsoul on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mani2013

Re: Urgent* MN1 appointment through NCS

Post by mani2013 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:24 pm

It should be fine as you can get multiple copies of the birth certificate from registrar office
and they are all accepted if signed by the registrar as true copy of the original entry in the
births register.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent* MN1 appointment through NCS

Post by Kindsoul » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:35 pm

mani2013 wrote:It should be fine as you can get multiple copies of the birth certificate from registrar office
and they are all accepted if signed by the registrar as true copy of the original entry in the
births register.

Thanks. It's signed by the registrar as true copy of the original entry. I hope it get accepted.