ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan2013

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by khan2013 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:
khan2013 wrote:@Liaba1234
You are not alone.My wife also applied on 15th Sep from Islamabad.Her visa was refused and now we have submitted the appeal.Please update us about your appeal.
I haven't submitted my appeal yet. Hopefully this week inshallah I shall submit it. When did you submit your appeal?
On 5th Jan 2015.when did you receive your refusal letter.
you need to submit the appeal within 28 days of receiving the refusing letter.

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:59 pm

ak_786 wrote:
shfh7815 wrote:Hi
I was wondering if it's possible to change the email address to the one I submitted at the gerry office.
My account has been hacked and I cannot log back in.
Thank you all. and good luck with your applications...in sha Allah they will all get processed v.quickly :)

Are you the applicant or spouse as the applicants email is very important. If that is the one hacked then i suggest to contact your local mp and get him to forward bhc islamabad visa processing centre your alternative email Address. As rhis happened to one of my friends and there mp was able to get the email address of applicant changed As it is also a security risk. Just take your gwf application number to your mp and he will do the rest.

I am the one who is applying from mirpur.....what should I do...please help...thank you for ur reply
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Fiza you didn't get your bank statements stamped by the bank? Abd was the 28 day rule also a reason for your refusel?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Yes i submitted copies which were recieved through post. Unfortuneatly my bank doesn't send originals unless i have subscribe for that facility. My solicitor never informed me that they need to be stamped either :(.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:18 pm

fiza87 wrote:well my visa was rejected because my solicitor never informed me that i can't submit online payslips and bank statement without autentication. I only found out after rejection. Then the application was submitted in September but online application was not paid till November. Btw gucci, did u submit "sponsor declaration" with your application?

Hey hun thanks for the reply and what do you mean by autentication?? My wage slips are online too please help please can you tell me what I need to do with them asap as I don't have enough time? Xxxxx

Sponsor declaration is that a form ?
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Hello everyone I have just discovered that if your payslips are online they will need to be autentication

Please can someone confirm how I can do that?

My payslips don't come through the post but are printed by the internet with the company's website when I put my username and password in does this mean they need autentication

Please confirm xxxxx

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:28 pm

gucci9 wrote:Heyyy everyone hope your all well

I just have a quick question for everyone who unfortunately got their visa rejected

Can you please outline why you were rejected?

Thanks
Mine and salma123aslam and maria123 and ray20 and a few other members were refused as 1 wageslip weren'tmatching bank statements mine was only paid extra 20 pence and salma123aslam 50 pence extra and maria123 £2 extra so it was just a technical point. As it says in their notes that all wageslips must match amount paid into bankaccount. Ray20 has had her decision overturned by senior eco so we are confident same will happen for all of us. The reason i sm confident this will get overturned as we all meet the income threshold of £18,600 As we were paid above it and not below it. As long as everyone sends a letter from a employer explaining this error it should be ok.

I would once again recommend reading appendix fm chapter 08 guidance notes used by entry clearance officers when processing our applications and that is where you will get all the refusal reason notes.

Here is the link

Annex FM 1.0a: Family Life (as a Partner or Parent): 5-Year Routes

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:30 pm

What kind of payslips will they not accept?

I have got mine from my intrenet when signing in with my username.

They do have my company heading on top too?

Will that be accepted or will I need to get it stamped or something? X

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:31 pm

[quote="gucci9"]Hello everyone I have just discovered that if your payslips are online they will need to be autentication

Please can someone confirm how I can do that?

My payslips don't come through the post but are printed by the internet with the company's website when I put my username and password in does this mean they need autentication

Please confirm xxxxx[/quote

Get a letter from your employer or their hr department to confirm the authenticity of yourwageslips

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:36 pm

gucci9 wrote:
fiza87 wrote:well my visa was rejected because my solicitor never informed me that i can't submit online payslips and bank statement without autentication. I only found out after rejection. Then the application was submitted in September but online application was not paid till November. Btw gucci, did u submit "sponsor declaration" with your application?

Hey hun thanks for the reply and what do you mean by autentication?? My wage slips are online too please help please can you tell me what I need to do with them asap as I don't have enough time? Xxxxx

Hey hun, please read this and don't panic

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-14.pdf

Payslip: This must be the most recent payslip. It must be dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application. It should either be an original payslip or on company-headed paper. If the payslip is not on headed paper or is a printout of an online payslip, you must provide a letter from your sponsor, confirming the payslip is authentic. The letter from the sponsor must be on company headed paper, and must be signed by a senior official.

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:38 pm

ak_786 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:Heyyy everyone hope your all well

I just have a quick question for everyone who unfortunately got their visa rejected

Can you please outline why you were rejected?

Thanks
Mine and salma123aslam and maria123 and ray20 and a few other members were refused as 1 wageslip weren'tmatching bank statements mine was only paid extra 20 pence and salma123aslam 50 pence extra and maria123 £2 extra so it was just a technical point. As it says in their notes that all wageslips must match amount paid into bankaccount. Ray20 has had her decision overturned by senior eco so we are confident same will happen for all of us. The reason i sm confident this will get overturned as we all meet the income threshold of £18,600 As we were paid above it and not below it. As long as everyone sends a letter from a employer explaining this error it should be ok.

I would once again recommend reading appendix fm chapter 08 guidance notes used by entry clearance officers when processing our applications and that is where you will get all the refusal reason notes.

Here is the link

Annex FM 1.0a: Family Life (as a Partner or Parent): 5-Year Routes
Thank you , i will do that

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:42 pm

shfh7815 wrote:
ak_786 wrote:
shfh7815 wrote:Hi
I was wondering if it's possible to change the email address to the one I submitted at the gerry office.
My account has been hacked and I cannot log back in.
Thank you all. and good luck with your applications...in sha Allah they will all get processed v.quickly :)

Are you the applicant or spouse as the applicants email is very important. If that is the one hacked then i suggest to contact your local mp and get him to forward bhc islamabad visa processing centre your alternative email Address. As rhis happened to one of my friends and there mp was able to get the email address of applicant changed As it is also a security risk. Just take your gwf application number to your mp and he will do the rest.

I am the one who is applying from mirpur.....what should I do...please help...thank you for ur reply

Get your spouse to go to his mp with your application gwf ref number and name and address etc and give the mp your new email address so they can change it and they can send you a email to tell you when application has been processed and concluded and if your given the visa Inshallah then they also email visa reference number in the email. It is very important to point to the mp that this is a security risk as the hacker can acces your email account will know your visa ref number. That's what my friend did and their applicant email address was changed for security purposes.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:47 pm

fiza87 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

Hey hun, please read this and don't panic

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-14.pdf

Payslip: This must be the most recent payslip. It must be dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application. It should either be an original payslip or on company-headed paper. If the payslip is not on headed paper or is a printout of an online payslip, you must provide a letter from your sponsor, confirming the payslip is authentic. The letter from the sponsor must be on company headed paper, and must be signed by a senior official.

Hey thanks for getting back to me

So if my payslip is printed my myself but it is on company headed paper would that be fine?
X

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:54 pm

Hello everyone

I print my own payslips from the company's website after typing in my username and password.

These payslips do have company heading on it

Are these ok or should I need them autentication

Thanks

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:22 pm

gucci9 wrote:Hello everyone

I print my own payslips from the company's website after typing in my username and password.

These payslips do have company heading on it

Are these ok or should I need them autentication

Thanks
Print them on headed paper and get your HR to sign and stamp them

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:36 pm

gucci9 wrote:What kind of payslips will they not accept?

I have got mine from my intrenet when signing in with my username.

They do have my company heading on top too?

Will that be accepted or will I need to get it stamped or something? X
Hi gucci - my payslips are also online i just printed them.out in colour and asked my payroll dept to sign and stamp with company stamp. Just ask your payroll dept - they will be familiar with this as there are many situations where people need authenticated payslips etc
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

December13
Newly Registered

Post by December13 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Can anyone help me please? If my payslip is dated 17th October and online application was submitted on 18th November, am I within the 28 day ruling? One user mentioned one calender month which has me slightly confused.

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:50 pm

@AMB1 apparently i didn't meet the financial requirement. The eco clearly didn't know how to do his maths when calculating my finance. My solicitor has done the calculation for the eco. The eco also had mentioned that i did not submit a bank statement showing the previous payslip being paid into the account but still added the income from that payslip which doesn't really make sense because he just seems to contradict himself. Tbh it wasn't meant to be then again because if it was Allah's will it would of happened. But Inshallah if Allah wills this appeal will be successful just have to have faith and be patient.

@Khan2013 my husband received the refusal letter on the 14th Jan so hopefully we shall be sending the appeal in 1/2 days. When you sent of your appeal on the 5th Jan did you get any sort of notification to let you know its been received? Keep me updated with your appeal seen as though we are both in the same boat. I will let you know if i hear anything. Good Luck! I hope your appeal is successful Inshallah.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:35 pm

I had my employer mention in the employer letter that they issue electronic payslips and all the payslips are authentic.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:36 pm

roger354 wrote:I had my employer mention in the employer letter that they issue electronic payslips and all the payslips are authentic.They can confirm the authentication of the payslips by lookin at the bankstatements which shows money going into my account from my employer name.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:39 pm

December13 wrote:Can anyone help me please? If my payslip is dated 17th October and online application was submitted on 18th November, am I within the 28 day ruling? One user mentioned one calender month which has me slightly confused.
Im afraid your payslip is older than 28 days(expires on 21st october)

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Thank you so much for your help will keep you updated inshAllah going to solicitors for advice but I think its best to write a letter from employer and mp to support my appeal case.

Reason for reject got paid 50pence extra wage slip don't match bank statement
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:55 pm

December13 wrote:Can anyone help me please? If my payslip is dated 17th October and online application was submitted on 18th November, am I within the 28 day ruling? One user mentioned one calender month which has me slightly confused.
from 17 oct to 18 nov 2014 its more than 28 days so yu are out of 28 day rule, dont panic your payslip is only out by a couple of days eco might give consession to yu. If Allah swt wills yu will get, keep praying and in sha Allah yu will get the visa.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

izainab5
Newly Registered

Post by izainab5 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:19 pm

tallojani wrote:
from 17 oct to 18 nov 2014 its more than 28 days so yu are out of 28 day rule, dont panic your payslip is only out by a couple of days eco might give consession to yu. If Allah swt wills yu will get, keep praying and in sha Allah yu will get the visa.
its 3 days over 28 days rule . mine were 4 days older than 28 days and i got refused just because of this reason . this reason is the most common reason of refusal at them moment and i m afraid they are really strict abt it . I hope u dnt go thru this pain tho .

ab112

Post by ab112 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Ket1 wrote:
ab112 wrote:Hi guys,

We are going to apply for spouse visa in islamabad. I have the following questions:

Accommodation: I've just signed tenancy agreement for a one-bed flat, self contained, do I have to get an inspection report? (I thought that is for shared accommodation only)
I also have a letter from estate agent saying my wife has been given permission to live with me there but tenancy agreement says I am the single occupant!

Medical Test: only TB required? (What about polio?)

Communication: We are providing screen shots of viber and skype (one screen shot for every few days). I read in another thread that ppl were refused because they dont take viber and skype as full proof!

Can those who were granted visa advice please?

Also can those who were refused visa mention their reasons, I have read some but want to know if others kindly could share them. Obviously I want to know if there is a problem with my application and fix it now.

I earn £25k but will apply under cat B as I took some unpaid leave (this is explained in a letter).

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks a lot
the letter from your estate agent should be fine
polio test is only required for travel once visa is granted
viber and skype should be fine i also providded these along with other forms of communication
all the bestx
Thank you very much for your reply.

What other forms of communication did you supply?

Under accommodation I think the requirement is that it should not be overcrowded and also should be safe. Does that mean I have to get property inspection? Did you supply one? I think it is only required for houses in multiple occupants and I have a one-bedroom flat.

Any thing else you think I should be aware of?

Thanks