ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documentation for PR card (initial period & entire period)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DeepBlueUK
Newly Registered

Documentation for PR card (initial period & entire period)

Post by DeepBlueUK » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:17 am

Dear all,

I am an EU citizen, who has completed 5-years residing in the UK and I'm now in the process of preparing my application for a Permanent Residence Card.

I have two queries:

1) When I first arrived to the UK, I was staying in various temporary accommodations, and only managed to get full-time employment 3 months after my arrival. Hence, I do not have proof of residence / bills for the first 4 months, nor of any salary. After that period, I have full, continuous P60s etc. Would the HO query the first 4 months of my first year of stay here which I am using as the beginning of my 5-year residence period?

2) In terms of documentation provided with the application for the entire period: would just providing P60s for all years, plus NI contributions evidence, plus telephone bill for all years be enough (I had a hard time finding tenancy agreements for the first 3 years, my evidence of council tax payments is intermittent, and so is that of utility bills, so I do not plan to include any)? So, would P60s be sufficient for a PR card, or do I need more evidence showing my actual residing in the UK?

Thanks for your time,

James

DeepBlueUK
Newly Registered

Re: Documentation for PR card (initial period & entire perio

Post by DeepBlueUK » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:16 pm

Over 100 views but no response?

Anyone care to help please? ...

Thanks

compwin
Newly Registered

Re: Documentation for PR card (initial period & entire perio

Post by compwin » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:24 pm

The new form effective 31 Jan EEA(PR) is 121 pages long suggest you look at it as it seems they want a lot more proof of residence 3 or 4 items for each year and from 5 or 6 different sources, For the first 3 months you do not need to exercise treaty rights, so I very much doubt that 1 month nearly 5 years ago will matter. though it does then go on to say you do not have to supply any proof of residence but it may delay your application what ever that means, maybe not the post post from me but a start anyway