ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to find out if applied for 'registration for residency'?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DeepBlueUK
Newly Registered

How to find out if applied for 'registration for residency'?

Post by DeepBlueUK » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Hi all,

A few years ago I was considering applying for registration for residency, recall completing the form, but cannot recall if I had actually sent it off or not - being an EU citizen, I was unsure whether it would have been of any benefit to me. Now, it looks like I may be needing it due to the CSI issue (i.e., the regulation that says that if you had registered for residency before x-year, then you do not need the CSI for the period you were a student in the UK).

Anyone knows where one has to call to find out if they had actually submitted such an application for residency registration (which is different to a permanent residency application)?

Thanks,

James

boloney

Re: How to find out if applied for 'registration for residen

Post by boloney » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Apply to HO for SAR, request files they holding on you. That should answer your question. It cost £10.