ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I become Tier 1(General) Dependant Again

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rizcon

Can I become Tier 1(General) Dependant Again

Post by Rizcon » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:22 pm

Hello Every on this forum,
I'm in need of an urgent help and looking for the replies from some great people on this forum.
I'm on discretionary leave which I got due to the problems in my relation with my husband following a refused Assylum application. My discretionary leave is about to expire next month.
More than a year ago, I ended my differences with my husband and started to live together. We also informed UKBA and other departments about it.
I came to this country as a student dependant of my husband and he is now on Tier-1 General visa. As I mentioned that my discretionary leave is about to expire next month and I want to become the dependant of my husband again. Can some one tell me that will it be a problem to do so and which form should I use to apply for my visa?
I'm looking for an urgent help as a friend of my husband told us that I have to leave the country and then re-apply for entry clearance from the native country to become the dependant of my husband again.