ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tallojani

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tallojani » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:46 pm

ilrupdates wrote:
Hi tallojani, does the 28 days rule apply to the on-line application ONLY or it apply to the appointments date ALSO at Gerry centre plz? I mean when some one submits documents at any Gerry centre, should the last payslip and bank statement issue date be with 28 days on this day of documents submission?
I hvae no idea when the 28 days start from, there has been alot said on this and yu need to read the previous pages to decide yurself what is to be believed.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:30 pm

tallojani wrote:
ilrupdates wrote:
Hi tallojani, does the 28 days rule apply to the on-line application ONLY or it apply to the appointments date ALSO at Gerry centre plz? I mean when some one submits documents at any Gerry centre, should the last payslip and bank statement issue date be with 28 days on this day of documents submission?
I hvae no idea when the 28 days start from, there has been alot said on this and yu need to read the previous pages to decide yurself what is to be believed.
Hi can someone else reply and have answer to the above said question ?
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:46 pm

ilrupdates wrote:
tallojani wrote:
ilrupdates wrote:

Heyyy we are sooo in the same boat! !!

Well I thought at the beginning that it would be for the online application however some people are saying it's for the appointment thing so I am totally confused! !!

I'm going with the date of online application Insha'Allah it will be fine.
If it is the appointment then I'm screwed big time lol
tbh I asked my solicitor and he said the 28 rule doesn't even exist! !!
Just to confuse things even more lol
people who have been rejected for this would be able to confirm but I have not yet got an answer ; (
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:50 pm

Hey everyone
if I wanted to use my land line telephone bill to a also prove we've been in contact but he bill is on my dad's name would they still believe this?
It shows my husbands number on the bill which is the same as his number in the application But would they believe it's me calling him coz it deffo is
Also the landlord hours are not that long in a month it would total maybe 2 hours is it still worth including it?

Also my husband said he was going to include calling cards but does that still prove that we are in contact?
Please reply thanks xxxxxxx

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello everyone I got married in april however I have lost my logs from may to July I don't know what to do! !
My Internet log all cleared and I'm stressed will I get my visa if I have a solid call log from the other months

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:12 pm

taimoorkiani41 wrote:
Those blank wage slips will be a problem even if your employer has stated how much ur annual salary is. We had the same problem when applying, 2 of the payslips were significantly less than the rest due to unpaid leave for visits to pakistan (once for the actual wedding itself which was explained in the cover letter). We had letters from the employer stating the annual salary but it wasn't taken into consideration as the payslips are the proof and if there is any problem with that then you're screwed. I was told by a solicitor to work it out by adding together the gross salary stated on all 6 payslips, then divide by 6 and multiply by 12. If you get £18,600 or above you might be ok. Hope it works out for u.
I did that calculation and my wage comes out to be around 26k even after missing those 3 slips. So maybe just maybe I get lucky there.

Not providing Communication evidence seems to be a big issue now.. I used Line Messenger and still have all the logs but I didn't know I could use screenshots as proofs. But too late now.. whatever happens, I'm sure that's best for me :|

Thanks for your help and Roger & Humawakas

hope786

Post by hope786 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:13 pm

ilrupdates wrote:
tallojani wrote:
ilrupdates wrote:

Salaam,
The 28 day rule is in regards to whenever the application is paid for which means, when you (SUBMIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM)

The most recent payslip and bank statement, shouldn't be more than one calendar month old.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

taimoorkiani41

Post by taimoorkiani41 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:15 pm

Postby roger354 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:30 am

Asslamualaikum taimoor If i was you i would explain in my cover letter that the savings money is from my general savings from work, you don't need to be in the country, just money has to stay in your savings account for 6 months and the balance shouldnt go below £62,500 even for a single day, best of luck!
Ok coolies.
Also if I want to apply with some cash savings as well as working, do I have to still show 6 months of the money in my account, or can I show 6 month payslips and 3 months of the money in my account? Or do both need 6 months of paperwork (payslips and bank statements?)

taimoorkiani41

Post by taimoorkiani41 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:21 pm

H4mid wrote:
taimoorkiani41 wrote:
Those blank wage slips will be a problem even if your employer has stated how much ur annual salary is. We had the same problem when applying, 2 of the payslips were significantly less than the rest due to unpaid leave for visits to pakistan (once for the actual wedding itself which was explained in the cover letter). We had letters from the employer stating the annual salary but it wasn't taken into consideration as the payslips are the proof and if there is any problem with that then you're screwed. I was told by a solicitor to work it out by adding together the gross salary stated on all 6 payslips, then divide by 6 and multiply by 12. If you get £18,600 or above you might be ok. Hope it works out for u.
Blank payslips are straight after the date I got married so ECO should be able to work it out by looking at the marriage certificate date but I guess I'm asking too much effort from him .. my gross income still goes beyond £18,600 though. I had done loads of overtime plus £700 xmas bonus... just gonna stay positive here. Thanks for your reply and Roger .. much appreciated
Mine was the same, only my payslips weren't completely blank they were like half pay. But they didn't take any notice of it. But if your gross income on ur payslips still works out to be over £18.600 then I think you should be ok. Make lots of dua!
Best of luck.

taimoorkiani41

Post by taimoorkiani41 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:30 pm

H4mid wrote:
taimoorkiani41 wrote:

I did that calculation and my wage comes out to be around 26k even after missing those 3 slips. So maybe just maybe I get lucky there.

Not providing Communication evidence seems to be a big issue now.. I used Line Messenger and still have all the logs but I didn't know I could use screenshots as proofs. But too late now.. whatever happens, I'm sure that's best for me :|

Thanks for your help and Roger & Humawakas
How long after your marriage did u submit the application?
Tbh they're just after the money, and if the money side is strong then I think they will allow u, bc u did send some form of communication ie gifts sent to Pakistan. It seems like it could go either way, just pray lots of tahajjud and make dua ur application is in the hands of someone who will give you the benefit of the doubt, bc I honestly believe it's all about chance and who receives ur application. May Allah make it easy for us all. Ameen.

taimoorkiani41

Post by taimoorkiani41 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:37 pm

gucci9 wrote:Hello everyone I got married in april however I have lost my logs from may to July I don't know what to do! !
My Internet log all cleared and I'm stressed will I get my visa if I have a solid call log from the other months
I think just show what u can and don't mention the other months that communication is missing for. I know of visas that were granted with just 20 pages screen shots of viber, Facebook, skype, whatsapp and email each, and that was sufficient. As long as they can see your talking they're ok. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if you can show the rest I'm sure it'll be alright.

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:20 pm

rudey786 wrote:
fiza87 wrote:Yes i submitted copies which were recieved through post. Unfortuneatly my bank doesn't send originals unless i have subscribe for that facility. My solicitor never informed me that they need to be stamped either :(.

Hi Fiza who do you do the banking with plz? I am with Halifax and just want to make sure that Halifax does not send the copies statements when requested from them.

thanks

Hi - i also bank with halifax i am paperless because i do it all online. I therefore had to call Halifax and order the 6 months statements i needed. When they arrived in the post i took them to my local branch and said i need them stamped. The lady behind counter was acting like hmm not sure if we do that anymore, i just said i need them stamped please and i was told when ringing your careline that my branch can stamp them and she just went ahead and did it.

However, you need to time everything to ensure no docs are old. The paper statements take about 4-6 days to reach you.
Personally the bank statements & payslips were the last thing I sorted out.[/quote]

I am bank with Barclays but to be honest i can't tell the difference between original and copies as previously i was under impression that i submitted original. It wasn't until i spoke to my bank and they confirmed that they send coloured copies. I was suppose to have my complete original statement by yesterday but again they sent me incomplete statements and also send someone's else's statement for the month of jan. I have reported them and instead they gave me £25 goodwill gesture. I just wish that the bank could be more helpful. I am going to send both orignal and copies- sign and stamped by my bank. But i have read that the rules states the bank statement copies must be online statementa that you can print and not printed by cash machine. is this correct?[/quote]

Hmm come to think of it my statements just seems like collcoloured versions of a full statement. I didnt get a letter from my bank - i literally just got them stamped by the bank and I'm sure I didnt even get them signed!
With regards to payslips, I just printed out online and got my ppayroll dept to sign & stamp them.

So my husbands visa was granted even with me giving statements that were stamped by bank and not signed!
However, if you can get them Signed, best to do so.

Statements from cash machine i would say is a no-no!![/quote]
Thats good.. So did you printed online statement and then asked your bank to stamp them???? i have got stamped statement from 2005 as a proof that i have been with this bank for 9 years. Because the bank don't offer bank certificate or can't either write me a letter. Would this be ok?

mosof87
Newly Registered

Post by mosof87 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:43 am

Laiba1234 wrote:No I haven't received any confirmation by post yet but I rang them and e mailed them.They said the appeal has been received and registered. I think you should apply online, as it's more quicker than sending it by post.yeh will definitely update you about my appeal if there is any new development.
Inshallah we will get our visas Sis.My Allah give us patience.
What's their email? After you submitted it when did you email to ask if they've received the papers? My solicitor said he's going to fax the papers but am not sure if he has sent it yet. Aw yeah inshallah same goes to you bro Inshallah May Allah grant us visas. Inshallah our patience will pay off at the end of this appeal.[/quote]

Salaam,

Its much easier to fax your appeal papers over to them hence why your solicitor is planning on doing so. My solicitor had done the same when appealing my husbands refusal back in 2013. It saves alot of hassle because they get the fax receipt.

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:05 am

taimoorkiani41 wrote:
Tbh they're just after the money, and if the money side is strong then I think they will allow u, bc u did send some form of communication ie gifts sent to Pakistan. It seems like it could go either way, just pray lots of tahajjud and make dua ur application is in the hands of someone who will give you the benefit of the doubt, bc I honestly believe it's all about chance and who receives ur application. May Allah make it easy for us all. Ameen.
Got married on 10/10/14, returned back to the UK 06/11/15 and applied 27/12/15.

It certainly depands on the ECO and his/her mood. I'm very optimistic tho, Inshallah it will be okay. Do remember me in your prayers bro ..

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:19 am

H4mid wrote:
taimoorkiani41 wrote:
Got married on 10/10/14, returned back to the UK 06/11/15 and applied 27/12/15.

helpp!!!
I received two emails this morning:
Dear Customer, 
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED. 
This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection. 
You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you. 
You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport. 
If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk 
Kind regards, 
UK Visas and Immigration 
British High Commission Islamabad 
www.gov.uk/ukvi 
UK Visas and Immigration is an operational

Second one concluded

roger354

Post by roger354 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:26 am

December 1ST congratulations you have got your visa can you tell me what time you got these emails and under which category you applied?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:36 am

roger354 wrote:December 1ST congratulations you have got your visa can you tell me what time you got these emails and under which category you applied?
My husband received it in pakistan processed at 9:03 and Concluded 9:07.

in the concluded email it said in the subject Your visa application in islamabad Ref: (176***)

does that mean he has got the visa?

I applied under category A & D

How long does it take to get a call to collect

roger354

Post by roger354 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:40 am

December..1ST wrote:
roger354 wrote:December 1ST congratulations you have got your visa can you tell me what time you got these emails and under which category you applied?

in the concluded email it said in the subject Your visa application in islamabad Ref: (176***)

Yes he got the visa.They will call u in 1 or 2 days.

What evidence did you provide for savings?

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:44 am

What's their email? After you submitted it when did you email to ask if they've received the papers? My solicitor said he's going to fax the papers but am not sure if he has sent it yet. Aw yeah inshallah same goes to you bro Inshallah May Allah grant us visas. Inshallah our patience will pay off at the end of this appeal.[/quote]
Their e mail is customer.service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk.It was after couple of weeks i asked.You can just ring them and ask them about the progress of application on 0300 123 1711.I applied without a solicitor.Inshallah we will get our visas sis.

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:48 am

roger354 wrote:
December..1ST wrote:

Yes he got the visa.They will call u in 1 or 2 days.

What evidence did you provide for savings?
I had 2 part time jobs and 35k savings. Just a letter from dad, uncle and aunty to say was a wedding gift.

my both payslips were over 28days and no annual salary on the employment letter

hope786

Post by hope786 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:49 am

December..1ST wrote:

Congrats !!!
Really happy for you :)

Whats your timeline? When did you apply and where from?
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:51 am

Congrates Dec1.
I am waiting from last one week no emails yet last time when i asked for update on 2nd feb they said application has processed and still no reply.
this time is killing me.
I hope its not a bad news for me tht why they taking time:(
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015

roger354

Post by roger354 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:53 am

Mashallah december you're a lucky person.

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:57 am

hope786 wrote:
December..1ST wrote:

Congrats !!!

My husband submitted his papers in Mirpur 1st Dec

Are u lot sure that he has got it?

Payslips were over 28 days and no annual salary on the employment letter

Will they ring in 1/2 days

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:57 am

hope786 wrote:
December..1ST wrote:

Congrats !!!

Aoa-Hope 786- Did u received any reply ur timeline and location is almost same like me.
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015