ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying again for Spouce Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fiza87

Applying again for Spouce Visa

Post by fiza87 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi guys,

I would like your help. I am submitting these papers for Cat A spouse visa. My previous app was refused on the grounds of not submiting original payslips. I submitted papers in sept but app was made in november so ECO refused our application. Do i require any further documents? Previous Solicitor said that i need sponsor declaration and i need to add statuary quote which he attested too. Do i need that again?

Personal statement from my husband -explaning relationship and future plans
Sponsor declaration? do i need this letter?
Supporting letter for spouse application
Copies of passport (attested by solicitor)
6 months bank statement (original)
6 months pay slips (online) along with authentication letter on headed paper from financial controller
for each payslips.
Letter of employment - Signed by financial controller
Contract Letter on headed paper- renewel signed by manager an myself and original.
p60 (for 13-14) also a letter for HMRC for 2014-15 confirming employment with curent emplower - do i need to submit original or copies of p60 and HMRC letter?Whatsapp, viber, skype, facebook Messaging screenshots
Postcards, greeting cars, letters, gifts invoice
Tenancy agreement letter and confirmation letter from tenant that he is happy for my husband to live. Do i need any other proof? i have only moved 5 days before

Husband's documents
Personal statement from my husband -explaning relationship and future plans
Completed VAF4A form
Completed VAF 4A Appendix 2 form
Passport
Copy of National ID card
Original Tuberculosis Certificate – October 2014
Original City & Guilds English Test Certificate – satisfying English test requirement
2 latest passport photos
Original Marriage Certificate
Marriage Certificate translated into English

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Re: Applying again for Spouce Visa

Post by ilrupdates » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:52 pm

sponsorship undertaking Form SU07/12 is not required for spouse visa BUT you are advised better to submit it.
you have to submit property inspection report also.

may I ask what do you mean by statuary quote plz? can you explain a bit plz?
thanks
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:16 pm

Than you so much for your reply. The letter basically brief info about sponsor and applicant and at the end you put statutory declaration to take oath that all your documents are genuine. It is also known as "Statutory declaration form". Few moments ago i have done more research and found out that it is not needed. I am not going to put any document which is unneccessary.

Do i need property inspection report? I am currently living with my sister in two bedroom house until husband arrives. But the whole property is shared with me as the only tenant. The house is on the same street as my parents. So do i still require property
inspection report and how much will it cost?

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:18 pm

Do i need to include original P60 or copy and do they need to be attested by solicitor?

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:44 pm

P60 is advised if you have one.
If it's just you and your sister I don't believe a property inspection is necessary. If you pay her rent then it would be advisable for her to provide a letter.

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:14 pm

thank you "sohopeful" , So does the p60 needs to be original or copy? and does it need to be attested. Yes she lives with me. I will get her to write a letter. Thank you

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:23 pm

I am putting online application so does the applicant still needs to include VAF4A form and VAF 4A Appendix 2 form? To be honest, i have forgotten everything i have submitted previously. Would appreciate if someone could guide me

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:52 am

Do i nees to include anythung else? In terms of contract do need to provide copy or original?

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:09 am

Is your home rented or owned? If it is rented then you need permission from the actual landlord. If it is owned then you need the letter from your sister and proof of ownership.

You only need the appendix 2 because you will print the vaf4a when completed.
Work contract and P60 ideally original but just explain if they are copies.

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Thank you "sohopeful". Yes i have already got a letter from landlord (estate agent) stating that my husband can join me. Just to be on safe side, i asked them to put his full name. I am submitting the original permission letter. What else can i submit for "Maintanance" I have got Tenancy agreement and permission letter only. Would these be sufficient?

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Also can i print online bank statement and get bank to stamp or ask them to post copies and get copies stamped? My bank already sent originals but i want to send both originals and copies (only copies to be sign and stamped) just to be on a safe side.

philemon_bodiba

Post by philemon_bodiba » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:55 pm

All supporting documents must be original wherever possible. This simply means that, you don't make and submit a copy of a p60, contract of employment or tenancy agreement and leave the original at home.
Pa