ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hope786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by hope786 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:05 am

@ AMB1

Aoa-Hope 786- Did u received any reply ur timeline and location is almost same like me.[/quote]

W/salaam.
Nope haven't received anything yet :(
The last reply that I got what that its still in the queue for the ECO to carry out further checks and enquiries.

I'm just wondering why its still in the queue for this long.

Im really worried ..
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:10 am

December..1ST wrote:helpp!!!
I received two emails this morning:
Dear Customer, 
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED. 
This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection. 
You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you. 
You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport. 
If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk 
Kind regards, 
UK Visas and Immigration 
British High Commission Islamabad 
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi 
UK Visas and Immigration is an operational

Second one concluded
That looks a good news.. so far whoever has received two emails, got the visa (unless I missed any).

Congratulations in advance.. Inshallah you will you'll get the visa .. do let us know when you pick your documents.

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:19 am

December..1ST wrote:
Got married on 10/10/14, returned back to the UK 06/11/15 and applied 27/12/15.

helpp!!!
Dear Customer, 
This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection. 
You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you. 
You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport. 
If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk 
Kind regards, 
UK Visas and Immigration 

Second one concluded

Mash Allah, congratulations. InshaAllah you have got the visa, concluded email with reference is the clue. They will get back to you in couple of days to ask you to collect. Really happy for you.
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:26 am

Kuzak wrote:
December..1ST wrote:
Got married on 10/10/14, returned back to the UK 06/11/15 and applied 27/12/15.

helpp!!!
Dear Customer, 
Kind regards, 
UK Visas and Immigration 

Second one concluded

Mash Allah, congratulations. InshaAllah you have got the visa, concluded email with reference is the clue. They will get back to you in couple of days to ask you to collect. Really happy for you.
Thankyou guys soo much for all that encouragement.
I really belive he has got the visa. When he gets the call and collects will let u guys know.

inshallah all of u will get good news soon.

It's all down to naseeb. Look they wouldn't escalate my case on Saturday and said 24 weeks. Alhumdulilah

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:06 am

gucci9 wrote:If I am writing a letter to them explaining a situation for example payslips etc.

Who does this need to be addressed to eg. islamabad high commision or dubai ?
it does not have to be adressed as wel b included in your file, just start with dear sir/madam

in terms of communication best to give evidence of calls and messages, few every day should be fine.
with skype u can print the call logs and viber screenshot it email it to yourself an print it x
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:08 am

Faz1985ashraf wrote:Salaam all.

On Monday my wife received her VISA.

applied 12/11/14
initial assessment 20/11/15
visa stamped 30/01/15

Almost 3 months so they have improved their service time since the massive backlog.

I know people will ask so I will make it easier for you guys.

We applied via CAT A - 1 source of income via my full time employment (working there for about 5 years) earning well above the required amount.

The DOCUMENTS we submitted:

APPLICANT
Application paper form: GWF000000000
Current Passport
Previous Passports
Copy of Pakistani ID card (NADRA)
Birth certificate
TB test certificate
IELTS English test certificate
Degree qualification certificate
English Proficiency Letter

RELATIONSHIP
Nikah Nama certificate in URDU
NADRA issued computerised marriage certificate in ENGLISH
Wedding invitations from both parties
Wedding photographs
Honeymoon photographs
Honeymoon reservations and copy of plane tickets

INTERVENING DEVOTION
Lyca mobile telephone call log (extract)
Facebook conversations (extract)
Viber messages and call log (extract)
Whattsapp messages (extract)
E-reciepts for gifts i.e. cakes and flowers
Western Union money transfer details
Plane tickets to Pakistan
General photographic evidence

SPONSOR/HUSBAND
Sponsorship undertaking form SU07
Sponsor letter confirming various details
Current Passport copy with stamped internal pages
Copy of Driving Licence - UK ID
Copy of Degree qualification certificate
Birth certificate

FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT
Financial requirement form Appendix 2 (VAF 4A)
Employment letter confirming all details from HR department
6 months payslips prior to application submission
P60 Certificate for year 2013-2014
6 months bank statements prior to application submission
Bank letter confirming current account status and authenticity
Explanation evidence for lump sum deposit

ACCOMODATIONS
Letter of consent from sponsor’s parents
Mortgage summary and mortgage statement
Property title deeds
Council tax statement
Utility bill

I would like to highlight a few points that will help everyone.

follow this link and find your circumstances and research that section till you fully understand your position. Too many people are being refused because they don't check the full rules when it comes to financial requirements.

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https% ... Fj6TxO&s=1

Your documents must be within 28 days of the submission day not the day you pay or submit online. The day you go to Gerrys!

Check you pay slips and check you statements they have to match, its amazing how many errors I have heard about!

On 1 page show how you meet the financial requirements, show all your calculations and ref to there rulings

Any large deposit of money must be explained (I sold my previous car) you must show evidence and show transfers

The sponsor letter needs to be good, explain how you met, got married, your employment position, your plans together, living arrangements, how you 2 communicate and finally any issues that you want to explain and clarify.

Write a content page, and on the content page state any refusals you have had in the past and why, make everything clear!

If you are going send gifts or money use companies that can provide you with proof.

Access you living arrangements and check what documents you need to provide, Housing Inspection report is not always required.

Book your appointment within 28 days of the last pay slip! its best to apply 1-2 weeks after you get your 6th payslip.

If you can go to Pakistan, I've noticed that its mostly the sponsor doing the running around and gathering the evidence, therefore you know everything better... if you can go to Pakistan then go and assist your partner in the final stages of applying.

The last thing is to only submit if you are 100% satisfied that the application is good enough to get you the VISA its your job to satisfy the rules.

You should make a list of all the important key details on hand and ever 3 weeks or when ever you want to email them using their international enquiry service to get an update, always send these details it will allow them to find the application more efficiently.
Applicant name
Application number GWF
Nationality
Date of Birth
Passport number
VISA type
Location of submission
Date of Submission
Their contact email

The emails theory everyone is going crazy over is correct but don't set your heart on it. Although my wife got all 3 emails on the same day very close together and the ref no on VISA and in the email matches. I know the suspense is killer but you must remain calm.

Have patience and don't fight about the VISA.... the hardest thing from this list.

I'm sure there are more tips but I can't think of any at the moment. - people may add if they wish too!

2 things need to happen for you to get VISA, you have to put 100% effort and then Allah will BLESS your effort. Please guys, research research research and to be honest I got 95% of my info of this forum so you don't have to look far, So thank you to everyone on the forum and thank you to Allah!

Just remember this is a TEST, if the marriage can handle long distance for a long period of time then it can handle all the minor things in life. So thank Allah for providing this TEST for us to better us!
Congrats! all the best brother, absolutely love what u just said at the end. mashallah so true

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:10 am

Sannnnnnn wrote:I am applying soon for my husbands visa. Can somebody pls help me my husband is doing his English test next week, he told me it's the city and guilds English speaking test, is that accepted by the home office? Also he said its done in a resturant that the home office book for this purpose is that right, can somebody please tell me is this test is accepted also if it is what to expect I would greatly appreciate even a link to you tube maybe so I can get a idea of what the test will be like.
city and guilds is accepted , the speaking and listening test both need to be done

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:12 am

Ket1 wrote:
Faz1985ashraf wrote:Salaam all.

On Monday my wife received her VISA.

applied 12/11/14
initial assessment 20/11/15
visa stamped 30/01/15

Almost 3 months so they have improved their service time since the massive backlog.

I know people will ask so I will make it easier for you guys.

We applied via CAT A - 1 source of income via my full time employment (working there for about 5 years) earning well above the required amount.

The DOCUMENTS we submitted:

APPLICANT
Application paper form: GWF000000000
Current Passport
Previous Passports
Birth certificate
TB test certificate
IELTS English test certificate
Degree qualification certificate
English Proficiency Letter

RELATIONSHIP
Nikah Nama certificate in URDU
NADRA issued computerised marriage certificate in ENGLISH
Wedding invitations from both parties
Wedding photographs
Honeymoon photographs
Honeymoon reservations and copy of plane tickets

INTERVENING DEVOTION
Lyca mobile telephone call log (extract)
Facebook conversations (extract)
Viber messages and call log (extract)
Whattsapp messages (extract)
E-reciepts for gifts i.e. cakes and flowers
Western Union money transfer details
Plane tickets to Pakistan
General photographic evidence

SPONSOR/HUSBAND
Sponsorship undertaking form SU07
Sponsor letter confirming various details
Current Passport copy with stamped internal pages
Copy of Driving Licence - UK ID
Copy of Degree qualification certificate
Birth certificate

FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT
Financial requirement form Appendix 2 (VAF 4A)
Employment letter confirming all details from HR department
6 months payslips prior to application submission
P60 Certificate for year 2013-2014
6 months bank statements prior to application submission
Bank letter confirming current account status and authenticity
Explanation evidence for lump sum deposit

ACCOMODATIONS
Letter of consent from sponsor’s parents
Mortgage summary and mortgage statement
Property title deeds
Council tax statement
Utility bill

I would like to highlight a few points that will help everyone.

follow this link and find your circumstances and research that section till you fully understand your position. Too many people are being refused because they don't check the full rules when it comes to financial requirements.

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https% ... Fj6TxO&s=1

Your documents must be within 28 days of the submission day not the day you pay or submit online. The day you go to Gerrys!

Check you pay slips and check you statements they have to match, its amazing how many errors I have heard about!

On 1 page show how you meet the financial requirements, show all your calculations and ref to there rulings

Any large deposit of money must be explained (I sold my previous car) you must show evidence and show transfers

The sponsor letter needs to be good, explain how you met, got married, your employment position, your plans together, living arrangements, how you 2 communicate and finally any issues that you want to explain and clarify.

Write a content page, and on the content page state any refusals you have had in the past and why, make everything clear!

If you are going send gifts or money use companies that can provide you with proof.

Access you living arrangements and check what documents you need to provide, Housing Inspection report is not always required.

Book your appointment within 28 days of the last pay slip! its best to apply 1-2 weeks after you get your 6th payslip.

If you can go to Pakistan, I've noticed that its mostly the sponsor doing the running around and gathering the evidence, therefore you know everything better... if you can go to Pakistan then go and assist your partner in the final stages of applying.

The last thing is to only submit if you are 100% satisfied that the application is good enough to get you the VISA its your job to satisfy the rules.

You should make a list of all the important key details on hand and ever 3 weeks or when ever you want to email them using their international enquiry service to get an update, always send these details it will allow them to find the application more efficiently.
Applicant name
Application number GWF
Nationality
Date of Birth
Passport number
VISA type
Location of submission
Date of Submission
Their contact email

The emails theory everyone is going crazy over is correct but don't set your heart on it. Although my wife got all 3 emails on the same day very close together and the ref no on VISA and in the email matches. I know the suspense is killer but you must remain calm.

Have patience and don't fight about the VISA.... the hardest thing from this list.

I'm sure there are more tips but I can't think of any at the moment. - people may add if they wish too!

2 things need to happen for you to get VISA, you have to put 100% effort and then Allah will BLESS your effort. Please guys, research research research and to be honest I got 95% of my info of this forum so you don't have to look far, So thank you to everyone on the forum and thank you to Allah!

Just remember this is a TEST, if the marriage can handle long distance for a long period of time then it can handle all the minor things in life. So thank Allah for providing this TEST for us to better us!
Congrats! all the best brother, absolutely love what u just said at the end. mashallah so true
I thought its 2 emails processed and Concluded which my husband received this morning?

What is 3 emails about?

Ket1

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Teline Only)

Post by Ket1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:14 am

rudey786 wrote:wooo hooooo

Shukar Allhumdulliah. Hubby went and collected passport and has been granted visa!!
Sooooo relieved!

Will post a list of docs and full timeline later x

Thanks everyone for your wishes x

congrats sis :) so happy for u mashallah all the best have a blessed life x

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:15 am

hope786 wrote:@ AMB1

Aoa-Hope 786- Did u received any reply ur timeline and location is almost same like me.
W/salaam.
Nope haven't received anything yet :(
The last reply that I got what that its still in the queue for the ECO to carry out further checks and enquiries.

I'm just wondering why its still in the queue for this long.

Im really worried ..[/quote]

@Hope78

Don't worry In sh Allah it will be a good news for us.

Any November Applicants from Lahore got any reply or emails..
Please Update........
Thanks
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:15 am

Mrs N wrote:Alhamdulillah visa stamped :-) such a relief! Thank u everyone for Ur duas

May everyone's long wait come to an end soon

Mrs N xx
congrats hun well deserved all the best x

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:19 am

Ket1 wrote:
Mrs N wrote:Alhamdulillah visa stamped :-) such a relief! Thank u everyone for Ur duas

Mrs N xx
I thought there is 2 emails processed and Concluded which is the 3rd email?

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:20 am

December..1ST wrote:
Ket1 wrote:

Mrs N xx
I thought there is 2 emails processed and Concluded which is the 3rd email?

Hi CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Can you please confirm what you submitted?

xx
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:34 am

faisalkhalil25 wrote:My wife went to collect her visa this morning and it was
granted. such a realive over the moon Allah swt is greatest of desion makers .big congratulations to my sister's out there sugarplum 786 and Rudey786 big shout out to Mirpur gerrys for granting my sister's visa for there pathners wish u all nothing but the best in you're life's this is one of many blessings to come inshallah and Mrs N same you to February month was big successful one for us
CONGRATS :)

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:37 am

salma123aslam wrote:My visa got rejected yesterday due to one wage slip being paid diffrent to the bank. I got paid 50pence extra my wsge after tax is £302.25 but I got paid £302.75.
Its been 3years ive been trying to get my visa and every time I apply it get rejected on different grounds

I know appeal takes longer but will I win the appeal if I get work to write me a letter and go to my MP.

Thank you your help means alot please reply if you have had a similar issue thanks
So sory to hear thats sister, stay strong inshallah soon x

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:46 am

december 1st congrats mashallah seems like you have got the visa!
the third email is the one informing you it has arrived back where u submitted it so u can collect x

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:01 am

Hi Fiza who do you do the banking with plz? I am with Halifax and just want to make sure that Halifax does not send the copies statements when requested from them.

thanks[/quote]

Hi - i also bank with halifax i am paperless because i do it all online. I therefore had to call Halifax and order the 6 months statements i needed. When they arrived in the post i took them to my local branch and said i need them stamped. The lady behind counter was acting like hmm not sure if we do that anymore, i just said i need them stamped please and i was told when ringing your careline that my branch can stamp them and she just went ahead and did it.

However, you need to time everything to ensure no docs are old. The paper statements take about 4-6 days to reach you.
Personally the bank statements & payslips were the last thing I sorted out.[/quote]

I am bank with Barclays but to be honest i can't tell the difference between original and copies as previously i was under impression that i submitted original. It wasn't until i spoke to my bank and they confirmed that they send coloured copies. I was suppose to have my complete original statement by yesterday but again they sent me incomplete statements and also send someone's else's statement for the month of jan. I have reported them and instead they gave me £25 goodwill gesture. I just wish that the bank could be more helpful. I am going to send both orignal and copies- sign and stamped by my bank. But i have read that the rules states the bank statement copies must be online statementa that you can print and not printed by cash machine. is this correct?[/quote]

Hmm come to think of it my statements just seems like collcoloured versions of a full statement. I didnt get a letter from my bank - i literally just got them stamped by the bank and I'm sure I didnt even get them signed!
With regards to payslips, I just printed out online and got my ppayroll dept to sign & stamp them.

So my husbands visa was granted even with me giving statements that were stamped by bank and not signed!
However, if you can get them Signed, best to do so.

Statements from cash machine i would say is a no-no!![/quote]
Thats good.. So did you printed online statement and then asked your bank to stamp them???? i have got stamped statement from 2005 as a proof that i have been with this bank for 9 years. Because the bank don't offer bank certificate or can't either write me a letter. Would this be ok?[/quote]

Hey Fiza - No I just rang up Halifax Careline and said I need these statements (I submitted May - Oct), they arrived in the post - colour-versions. I took them to my branch and said I need them authenticated - got them stamped, job done. I don't think you need to sure how long you've been with the bank (I never submitted this anyway). Only things from bank I submitted was my statements.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:02 am

Wow Mirpur hitting December!

All the best December1st! Concluded means he's got the visa.. Mubarakaaa - I know it's still a nervy wait though, I was the same!! All the best x
Cat A - Mirpur

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:08 am

rudey786 wrote:
December13 wrote:Salam all.. my hubby got a e mail saying tht our application is delayed for further assessment. Any1 else got an email similiar to this?
Salaam - a friend of mine who applied in mirpur in November also recieved this email a week ago, shes still waiting for outcome. As long as you're confident you've given everything then you'll be fine In Sha Allah. At least they are looking at your application - you shouldnt have too long to wait.
All the best.
Salaam December13 - Have you heard anything further?
Cat A - Mirpur

December13
Newly Registered

Post by December13 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:16 am

Salam rudey786 unfortunately not yet.. I honestly don't know what they are checking up on because my latest payslip was over 28 days old I thought tht it would be a straight refusal and tht we should hve heard back by now.. in sha Allah maybe like December.1st we will also be lucky.. has ur friend heard anything back yet?

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:33 am

December13 wrote:Salam rudey786 unfortunately not yet.. I honestly don't know what they are checking up on because my latest payslip was over 28 days old I thought tht it would be a straight refusal and tht we should hve heard back by now.. in sha Allah maybe like December.1st we will also be lucky.. has ur friend heard anything back yet?
Wasalaam - nope my friend is also yet to hear anything back. Chalo In Sha Allah hopefully this will be good week for you both. If they're looking at December applications, they will want to wrap up previous months applications.
Cat A - Mirpur

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:39 am

December13 wrote:Salam rudey786 unfortunately not yet.. I honestly don't know what they are checking up on because my latest payslip was over 28 days old I thought tht it would be a straight refusal and tht we should hve heard back by now.. in sha Allah maybe like December.1st we will also be lucky.. has ur friend heard anything back yet?
Just pray to Allah (SWT), inshaAllah it will be fine. Islamabad is taking longer than Mirpur and Lahore seems to be taking longer than Islamabad. InshaAllah you will hear in the next few days. I think it would be last week of November for Islamabad this week.
HasbunAllahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel. "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)”
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:01 pm

A Massive Congratulations for everyone who has got their visa!!

Can you please confirm what documents you have submitted ?

Really would appreciate it.

Thanks,

x
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:37 pm

gucci9 wrote:A Massive Congratulations for everyone who has got their visa!!

Can you please confirm what documents you have submitted ?

Really would appreciate it.

Thanks,

x

Hi Gucci - please last 2-3 pages there are a couple of us that have listed what we submitted. All the best!
Cat A - Mirpur

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Guys a quick question ...

Appeals suporting documents can photocopied of documents be submitted or does it have to be the orignal copy like for when u do your spouse visa ?????