ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Employed HMRC employment history ..Does it exist?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

argus7
Wales

Self Employed HMRC employment history ..Does it exist?

Post by argus7 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Hi,

Posting on behalf of a colleague. He has been employed for first 2 years in salaried employment for which he has 2 of his P60s. Last 3 years he has been self employed and has been getting all papers from his accountant.

Does HMRC employment history cover the last 3 years of self employment and does it show the PAYE at all?

Thanks,
argus7

params0073
United Kingdom

Re: Self Employed HMRC employment history ..Does it exist?

Post by params0073 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:37 pm

HMRC does have history for self-employed.Can't remember what its called but call them and ask them to send self-assessment summary.I think its called SA302.

That's what I asked them to send when I was applying for my ILR as I was self employed for first two years.

Param

argus7
Wales

Re: Self Employed HMRC employment history ..Does it exist?

Post by argus7 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:00 pm

OK thanks, and does SA302 show PAYE references?

I think the issue he has is that his accountant has all his SA302's and he needs this to apply for ILR in September.