ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dividends on tier 1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rampydi
Newly Registered

Dividends on tier 1 extension

Post by rampydi » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Hi,

I am new to extension using limited company. Went through many forums, can't get clear clarification.

1. I am going for visa extension this month (Feb-2015).
2. I need 50k to achieve points.
2. I am showing GROSS Salary of 10k
3. Gross Dividends as 30k
4. Showing 12 Consecutive months earnings as Salary + Dividends (From Feb 2014 to Jan 2015) to get 20 points

-- Net dividends 27K (before gross) took one time as dividend on last month (Jan-2015).

So, question here

I don't have work for more than 8 months (Between Feb 2014 to Sept 2014), No earnings on that time.
But I have worked as a contractor before Before and After Sept 2014.
Before Feb 2014, I earned some money and it was in Business account and also earned some money after September 2014
So, The total I have in my business account as profit of 27k net(before gross). So I took the same.

ie:
Before Feb 2014 I left carry forward profit as 10k
After September I earned profit as 17k.

Will home office will consider the 10k net as valid earning? I earn that before Feb 2014 (business invoices amount as IT contractor). I have those invoices.

Good thing that I took 10+17 profit as single dividend on last month (Jan 2015) which fall in 12 month consecutive period.

My profit and loss account will not show the 10k in 12 months period, but accountant letter will show the Gross dividend and Salary as 40k ie: 30+10

Will home office will treat the date of dividend took from Business account to current account or based on invoices earnings and profits?

Please suggest.