ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Corrections in online application form for Tier 2 general

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shradhacea
Newly Registered

Corrections in online application form for Tier 2 general

Post by shradhacea » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Hello all,

My name is Shradha. I have recently submited my application form (online form) and biometrics at the Paris visa centre for Tier 2 General visa. I am worried about 3 things:

1). In the online application, I accidently wrote a wrong date of planned arrival in UK. I wrote it as 1st Feb. 2015 instead of 1st March 2015 (it seemed an issue with the drop down list). I had corrected it and signed it while submitting my documents infront of the lady who was taking my biometreics at the Paris centre.
However I later realised, there is another place where this information is also entered..its just before the section where sponsor's details are to be filled. I did not correct the start date in this section.
Do you think its an issue?

2). I also did not correct in the additional copy of the application form that was asked. Is this also an issue?

3). I am a residence in France for last 4.5 years and I have a residence permit, called titre de sejour, which is renewed each year. Its a separate card, as big as a credit card, and is indeed not pasted in my passport. Its writen in French.
Does this also needs to be translated? I never ever had to translate this for myother visas, like US visa.

Could someone please help me? I am so much worried about these issues.

Thanks
Shradha