ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan2013

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by khan2013 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:16 pm

Shreen wrote:Guys a quick question ...

Appeals suporting documents can photocopied of documents be submitted or does it have to be the orignal copy like for when u do your spouse visa ?????
Only photocopies need to be submitted.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:32 pm

khan2013 wrote:

Appeals suporting documents can photocopied of documents be submitted or does it have to be the orignal copy like for when u do your spouse visa ?????

Really ? How do u know ? And r u sure ??... Sorri i dont mean to question ur knowledge but someone else told me that they need to be origional copies or appeal will be refused and that was on a different foram !!

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Shreen wrote:
khan2013 wrote:

Really ? How do u know ? And r u sure ??... Sorri i dont mean to question ur knowledge but someone else told me that they need to be origional copies or appeal will be refused and that was on a different foram !!
Read this i am sure it will help.
http://www.tribunals.gov.uk/Immigration ... 200910.pdf

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:32 pm

@ khan2013

Hey sorri this might sound like a real dumb question but if indo the appeal online here in uk as im the sponsor then how would my husband who is in pakistan sign the form ??? I knw it sounds dumb but thats really confused me as ive heard its quicker to do it online ? Please help !! And thanks for that link that really helped x

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:45 pm

[quote="Shreen"]@ khan2013

Hey sorri this might sound like a real dumb question but if indo the appeal online here in uk as im the sponsor then how would my husband who is in pakistan sign the form ??? I knw it sounds dumb but thats really confused me as ive heard its quicker to do it online ? Please help !! And thanks for that link that really helped x[/quot
You can write his name in the online form.He doesn't need to sign that.At the end of the process just print out the cover sheet and send it over with the supporting documents.On line is more quicker.Its quite simple and we will be clear when you start it.Kepp me updated about the process Sis,Inshallah you your visa.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:51 pm

khan2013 wrote:
Shreen wrote:@ khan2013

Hey sorri this might sound like a real dumb question but if indo the appeal online here in uk as im the sponsor then how would my husband who is in pakistan sign the form ??? I knw it sounds dumb but thats really confused me as ive heard its quicker to do it online ? Please help !! And thanks for that link that really helped x[/quot
You can write his name in the online form.He doesn't need to sign that.At the end of the process just print out the cover sheet and send it over with the supporting documents.On line is more quicker.Its quite simple and we will be clear when you start it.Kepp me updated about the process Sis,Inshallah you your visa.

Jus one last question is that im suppose to send the refusal letter with the appeal right now thats in pakistan with my husband ... Will he need to send it to me so i can put it with the supporting documents or a scaned email copy across do ??

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Jus one last question is that im suppose to send the refusal letter with the appeal right now thats in pakistan with my husband ... Will he need to send it to me so i can put it with the supporting documents or a scaned email copy across do ??[/quote]

A scanned copy will do. Also I just wanted to ask when your dad transferred the money into your account did you wait for 6 months to apply or did you apply straight away?
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:Jus one last question is that im suppose to send the refusal letter with the appeal right now thats in pakistan with my husband ... Will he need to send it to me so i can put it with the supporting documents or a scaned email copy across do ??
A scanned copy will do. Also I just wanted to ask when your dad transferred the money into your account did you wait for 6 months to apply or did you apply straight away?[/quote]

Hey i waited 6 mnths and then i applied

roger354

Post by roger354 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:23 am

Any updates for calls?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:06 am

roger354 wrote:Any updates for calls?
None, any late November applicants from Islamabad heard anything?
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:14 am

Salaam,

Yesterday I asked for an update and this is what I got once again :

We would like to inform you that we have not received any further updates since the last one which stated "Initial pre assessment and online verification has been conducted. Application is in Entry Clearance Officer’s queue for further assessment and checks/enquiries"

Your visa application centre or the entry clearance officer will contact you once a decision has been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of your application.

This is the 4th time of getting this message, even when escalated last week.

I don't understand why its still in the queue for the ECO to do further checks/enquiries?

It should at least say that its now under process.

Not sure of what to think :(
Really stressed out.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

Tabz5

Post by Tabz5 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:18 am

Kuzak wrote:
Nothing yet they said my application is concluded Bt no email after that. This wait game is too much stressful.

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:19 am

[quote="roger354"]Any updates for calls?[/quote

My husband has not received a email or call from Mirpur Gerry's for collection.
Usually how long does that take? And around what time does the email or call come. It is 1.30pm in pakistan now so I guess not today

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:35 am

December..1ST wrote:
Usually how long does that take? And around what time does the email or call come. It is 1.30pm in pakistan now so I guess not today
Just be patient, docs have to travel from Islamabad to mirpur, once mirpur Gerry has them, then they will call your husband. Normally 1 day to be allowed for docs, could be earlier or late. But good thing is you got it in the bag.
Tabz5 wrote:
Kuzak wrote:
Nothing yet they said my application is concluded Bt no email after that. This wait game is too much stressful.
[/quote]

Yeh, just coping with it all thanks to Allah(SWT). Islamabad is taking its time.
Last edited by Kuzak on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:36 am

hope786 wrote:Salaam,

We would like to inform you that we have not received any further updates since the last one which stated "Initial pre assessment and online verification has been conducted. Application is in Entry Clearance Officer’s queue for further assessment and checks/enquiries"

Your visa application centre or the entry clearance officer will contact you once a decision has been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of your application.

I don't understand why its still in the queue for the ECO to do further checks/enquiries?

Really stressed out.
Just pray inshaAllah it will be fine. We are waiting from Islamabad.

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:58 am

Really stressed out.

LooK Like lahore End Nov applications are stuck somewhere..
My application is spouse and dependent child. Both applications has different GWF reference No.
When i asked spouse application update on 2nd feb it has processed and you will hear in few days. ( its been a week now :x )
Yesterday i asked dependent child update. They replied no current update.
I dont understand what kind of system they are running. They doesn't know what we are going through.
Why they swinging us here are there.. Tell us straight away..
I M SO ANGRY :x
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:14 am

AMB1 wrote:

Really stressed out.

LooK Like lahore End Nov applications are stuck somewhere..
My application is spouse and dependent child. Both applications has different GWF reference No.
When i asked spouse application update on 2nd feb it has processed and you will hear in few days. ( its been a week now :x )
Yesterday i asked dependent child update. They replied no current update.
I dont understand what kind of system they are running. They doesn't know what we are going through.
Why they swinging us here are there.. Tell us straight away..
I M SO ANGRY :x

Yes AMB1, it is very stressfull..
Its like your life is just hanging in the middle.

There is no other option but to wait, there is nothing else you can do except hope & pray.

But its just getting a bit too much..
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:00 am

December..1ST wrote:
roger354 wrote:Any updates for calls?[/quote

My husband just received a text

The processed visa application for GWF ref no. (GWF******) was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 2/10/2015. If a courier service was purchased from VFS, your processed visa application will be delivered to the chosen address. If not, the documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

What are the collection times Mirpur?

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:14 am

Laiba1234 wrote:
AMB1 wrote:
hope786 wrote:Salaam, is there any November applicants still left who haven't yet heard anything?

Thanks
Wslam- Yes it me:(
No emails yet i m worried 2 feb i asked update thy said application has processed and still am waiting for their emails..Getting worried now why thy taking so long - What abt urself ?
@AMB1 don't worry you will hear within 2 weeks. I received the same email update that my case was processed and they emailed me after 2 weeks. So just be patient inshallah you will hear good news soon.
@Laiba 123.
Quick Question?
As you mentioned did all applicants got email after 2 weeks or its just only you.
Beacuse i am getting worried. Why they taking time? if its a refusal they might be waiting for 12 weeks to complete or something else.. :? :?
Category A

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:16 am

December..1ST wrote:
December..1ST wrote:
roger354 wrote:Any updates for calls?[/quote

My husband just received a text

The processed visa application for GWF ref no. (GWF******) was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 2/10/2015. If a courier service was purchased from VFS, your processed visa application will be delivered to the chosen address. If not, the documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

What are the collection times Mirpur?
Congratulations DECEMBER 1ST.
IN SH ALLAH IT LL BE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU..
COLLECTION IS 9-5pm I GUESS :D
Category A

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Processing times on their website are as follows,
Most applications are processed within 120 days.

Islamabad
Number of days to process application-------60 days-----90 days----120 days
% of applications decided-------------------------7%-------69%-----------93%

Mirpur
Number of days to process application------60 days----90 days-----120 days
% of applications decided-------------------- 2%------------65%---------92%

Lahore
Number of days to process application------30 days---- 60 days---- 90 days-----120 days
% of applications decided ------------------------1%---------6% ----------- 63%----------92%

Karachi
Number of days to process application-----30 days----60 days---90 days-----120 days
% of applications decided -----------------------1%--------10%---------69% -------- 96%

This data is for applications processed in December 2014

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:35 pm

@Laiba 123.
Quick Question?
As you mentioned did all applicants got email after 2 weeks or its just only you.
Beacuse i am getting worried. Why they taking time? if its a refusal they might be waiting for 12 weeks to complete or something else.. :? :?[/quote]

All of us heard after 2 weeks and they all got their visas except me so don't think of it as a bad sign. Inshallah brother your visa will be stamped. Just stay patient and put your faith In Allah as he is the best of all planners.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Salaam guys

hope every1 is well, my husband has nearly prepared his documents inshalah we will submit the documents by this month inshalah. We got married in august 2014 - my husband received holiday pay during this month the same he would receive as every other month. However on the employer letter it doesn't say holiday pay and i dont think it say this on the pay slip .. should we get this changed by his employers
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Hi everyone hope you are well,

I have a question if I am submitting my documents on the 25th February wat email and when will I recieve this I'm so unsure please help? Xx
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

ab112

Post by ab112 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:36 pm

A couple of urgent questions:

I bank with natwest, they dont provide me with bank statements or certify my online statements, they will only provide transaction history. Has anyone had problems with Natwest transaction history (instead of the paper bank statements) for spouse visa? Has ECO picked on this before in anyones case or do they accept it? I want to know if they have previous rejected people because of this?

Also I am applying under CAT B, even though I am salaried. This is because I took some unpaid leave so one month salary is less than others, gross is the same but the unpaid leave is deducted. Has in anyones case the ECO refused them because they applied under different category?

I am worried guys so if you have any experience positive or negative please share. :(

Appreicate your advice