ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on filling form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

goldenstarnice
India

Advice on filling form

Post by goldenstarnice » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Hi There,

I've few question not sure what to put

sec 1.34 partner's nationality - (My partner acquired british citizenship few years back, do i need to put indian/British here)

citizenship certificate ref number : i can see there are separate one for citizenship number and reference number in the naturalisation certificate, which one to use.

Minor AN1, sec 5.1 one referee must be teacher/health visitor? or can be anyone with British passport holder? can it be GP.

last section declaration who will have to sign parent/child.

I am going via NCS checking, how can i pay the fee for Naturalisation? in the form no section for that.

Thanks for your help.

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Advice on filling form

Post by fwd079 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:21 pm

goldenstarnice wrote: sec 1.34 partner's nationality - (My partner acquired british citizenship few years back, do i need to put indian/British here)

citizenship certificate ref number : i can see there are separate one for citizenship number and reference number in the naturalisation certificate, which one to use.

Minor AN1, sec 5.1 one referee must be teacher/health visitor? or can be anyone with British passport holder? can it be GP.

last section declaration who will have to sign parent/child.

I am going via NCS checking, how can i pay the fee for Naturalisation? in the form no section for that.
1. India doesnt allow dual nationality so if he's British now you have to write British.

2. Certificate number.

3. GP I have just read here in this forum, are not accepted anymore. It can be anyone, mind you, at my daughter's time no such visitor etc knew me so my friend and my colleague became referees. Click here for more details.

4. Parent.

5. Print out payment slip and fill it in accordingly, you cannot use joint forms anymore, so form AN for you and MN1 for child, but you can pay joint fee from same card, giving single card details, NCS will help you on it. Good luck.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

goldenstarnice
India

Re: Advice on filling form

Post by goldenstarnice » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:28 am

Many Thanks for your help.