ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

insufficent previous earning/funds for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Syed2015
Newly Registered

insufficent previous earning/funds for ILR

Post by Syed2015 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:52 pm

Hi everyone,

My ILR is due to be applied in March 2015 (because of my Tier1 General Visa expiry) and I don't meet the required 35K funds, so could anyone suggest available options please? Is there any way of delaying this for another 6 months so I could meet the threshold?

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: insufficent previous earning/funds for ILR

Post by physicskate » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Syed2015 wrote:Hi everyone,

My ILR is due to be applied in March 2015 (because of my Tier1 General Visa expiry) and I don't meet the required 35K funds, so could anyone suggest available options please? Is there any way of delaying this for another 6 months so I could meet the threshold?

Are extensions an option? I ask because I honestly have no familiarity with Tier 1...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:26 am

And of course an extension would need to be applied for before April 2015 as after that it won't be possible for Tier 1 main applicants anymore.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hbkimran
Newly Registered

Post by hbkimran » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:15 am

You don't have any option, for extension you also need to show same earnings on top of maintenance funds.

How much you short from 35K
Are you salaried or self employed.
Your can registered as self employed if not already.