ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meghankit

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by meghankit » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:03 pm

jigars143 wrote:Just rang Home Office to check the status update and lady said the decision was made on 7th of Feb and gave me the reference for Post Office tracking. I am hoping it will arrive tomorrow...

My Time line is below:
Application sent: 28/10/2014
Biometric received: 19/11/2014
Biometric enrolled :20/11/2014
Decision Date: 07/02/2015
Decision/Doc Return: awaiting
Biometrics Card: awaiting

Hopefully it will be an Approval :)

congratulation in advance
just one question
did you send the return envelop with the application?

plz let me know

regards

Since

Post by Since » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:06 pm

meghankit wrote:
jigars143 wrote:Just rang Home Office to check the status update and lady said the decision was made on 7th of Feb and gave me the reference for Post Office tracking. I am hoping it will arrive tomorrow...

My Time line is below:

congratulation in advance
just one question
did you send the return envelop with the application?

plz let me know

regards
@meghankit, did you phone HO ?

Just do it. They may have sent your approval letter as well.

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:15 pm

It's look like most of the October applications finished lets start to count the November application from next week in this speed I expect December applications will have some news on march first week what your thoughts mates on the same boat ???

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:18 pm

My Time line is below:

Hi mate definelty approvel no other thoughts god with you our prayers with you . Wish you all the best

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:28 pm

For those of you who haven't applied yet:

Please make sure you send a tracked return envelope so that you get your documents next day and you can track it all the way. If not you will have a long suffering wait like I am going through now.

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:40 pm

mazeen1910 wrote:For those of you who haven't applied yet:

Please make sure you send a tracked return envelope so that you get your documents next day and you can track it all the way. If not you will have a long suffering wait like I am going through now.
Truly said mate this is the big option and don't need to wait further I forgot to send one now I realized how important is any way better option for new comers .

saeedafridi123
Newly Registered

Post by saeedafridi123 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Hi guys we are a group of people whose families were effected by the pre july rules that were changed in april 2014. which made it impossible for families to apply for 2 years rather 5 years visa.anyone wants to join us to challenge this rule in high court should come forward and can contact me on my number :07983572444.

Bigboy86

Post by Bigboy86 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:46 pm

AlHumdullilah
by the grace of allah the only merciful

i have received phone call from my solicitor confirming that my ILR has arrived.
I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM FOR ALL THE HELP THEY HAVE PROVIDED.

MY CASE WAS NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD, I HAD A GAP OF 91 DAYS IN TOTAL DUE TO PAYMENT NOT BEEN TAKEN FROM HOME OFFICE IN 2009 FOR MY TIER 4 APPLICATION. I REALISED IT SOON ENOUGH BEFORE APPLYING FOR MY ILR AND PREPARED MYSELF FOR IT.
I WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT I DID TO PREVENT THE HOME OFFICE FROM REFUSING YOUR APPLICATION.

1. First of all i received my SAR report which told me exactly where my GAP was.
2. then i called my bank and asked them for my bank statement from that time when my visa was refused due to home office not been able to take the payment.
3. i highlighted the relevant time when home office should have taken the payment but they didn't to show that i had enough money in my account and it wasn't my fault.
4. then i went to a first tier tribunal judge who sits in London and gives consultant. he cost a lot but he gave me confidence that i have a possibility of winning it. (you don't have to do it)
5. then i went to my solicitor and gave all the papers to them.
6. they made the case and gave a reference of BASNET VS SSHD which is very good precedent for all the cases who have gap due to payment issues in past.

i received my documents today and the date on the letter was 7th feb.
please update the spreadsheet.

i will be checking my this account every week for any questions anyone have.

regards.

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Bigboy86 wrote:AlHumdullilah
by the grace of allah the only merciful

i have received phone call from my solicitor confirming that my ILR has arrived.
I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM FOR ALL THE HELP THEY HAVE PROVIDED.

MY CASE WAS NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD, I HAD A GAP OF 91 DAYS IN TOTAL DUE TO PAYMENT NOT BEEN TAKEN FROM HOME OFFICE IN 2009 FOR MY TIER 4 APPLICATION. I REALISED IT SOON ENOUGH BEFORE APPLYING FOR MY ILR AND PREPARED MYSELF FOR IT.
I WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT I DID TO PREVENT THE HOME OFFICE FROM REFUSING YOUR APPLICATION.

1. First of all i received my SAR report which told me exactly where my GAP was.
2. then i called my bank and asked them for my bank statement from that time when my visa was refused due to home office not been able to take the payment.
3. i highlighted the relevant time when home office should have taken the payment but they didn't to show that i had enough money in my account and it wasn't my fault.
4. then i went to a first tier tribunal judge who sits in London and gives consultant. he cost a lot but he gave me confidence that i have a possibility of winning it. (you don't have to do it)
5. then i went to my solicitor and gave all the papers to them.
6. they made the case and gave a reference of BASNET VS SSHD which is very good precedent for all the cases who have gap due to payment issues in past.

i received my documents today and the date on the letter was 7th feb.
please update the spreadsheet.

i will be checking my this account every week for any questions anyone have.

regards.
Wow great congrats to you enjoy the freedom thx a lot to share your thoughts it's help so many application who have such an issue .wish you all the best .

ddm
Newly Registered

Post by ddm » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi, I’m silent reader, I have applied 5th December, called HO yesterday to ask about my application they said waiting for consideration! Can any one tell me the process of application.

Thanks

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Hey all, just a quick question Does FLRO period count towards getting 10 year iLR ?

I came to UK on 10th Sep 2005 and by 14th Aug 2015 i would be able to apply 10 year iLR.
Currently I am on a Student Visa which is expiring on 28th March 2015 (need 5 months more visa to be eligible for iLR)

So need your advice, shall I apply for FLRo in order to buy 5 months more time ? or shall i apply for iLR 5 months before reaching the 10 years time ?

and i have been told by the lawyer FLRo time period would not count towards getting 10 year iLR? how true is that? please help me out, my lawyer has made me really confused.

I need your expert opinions.. would be really thankful to you all..

yask

Post by yask » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:13 pm

d3thmark wrote:Hey all, just a quick question Does FLRO period count towards getting 10 year iLR ?

I came to UK on 10th Sep 2005 and by 14th Aug 2015 i would be able to apply 10 year iLR.
Currently I am on a Student Visa which is expiring on 28th March 2015 (need 5 months more visa to be eligible for iLR)

So need your advice, shall I apply for FLRo in order to buy 5 months more time ? or shall i apply for iLR 5 months before reaching the 10 years time ?

and i have been told by the lawyer FLRo time period would not count towards getting 10 year iLR? how true is that? please help me out, my lawyer has made me really confused.

I need your expert opinions.. would be really thankful to you all..

you have to apply FLR (FP) as private life in UK not FLRO.... and it is 100% confirmed that FLRO or FLR FP time does count towards long term residence...

shadnanzia
Newly Registered

Post by shadnanzia » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:13 pm

I am silent Member since few weeks, Alhamdulillah I got my approval today,
My Details are on sheet under the name of shadnanzia.

Application Date: 28th October 2014
Payment deducted: 29th October 2014
Ackn Received: 03 November 2014
Biometric Done: 13 November 2014
Decision: Received: 08 February 2015
Documents Received: 09 February 2015
BRP: Waiting.

My Best wishes for all waiting persons Inshallah they will get soon and Congratulations who got the approval.
Kindly update my detail on sheet.

Thanks,
Adnan

Cisco89
Newly Registered

Post by Cisco89 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Hello Guys,

Today I phoned to HO they said a packet has been dispatched in the morning time and they gave me a track no as well. Hoping I will have a good News as I really need my passport as need o go Lahore. I am very thankful to those brothers who replied and guided me before on this forum.

My Time line is Application submitted on 3rd October 2014.

Now I need one more advise My wife has a Tier 1 (General) dependent visa which is going to expire on 24th March 2015.

Please advise how could we extend her visa, Which documents required for her extension as which type of English Test required. Is there any one day service by home office for her visa extension and how much cost it would be ?

Note : I have a permanent job earning more than £18600

getgreen
Newly Registered

Post by getgreen » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:35 pm

shadnanzia wrote:I am silent Member since few weeks, Alhamdulillah I got my approval today,

My Best wishes for all waiting persons Inshallah they will get soon and Congratulations who got the approval.

Thanks,
Adnan

congratulations, I have updated the system.

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:48 pm

shadnanzia wrote:I am silent Member since few weeks, Alhamdulillah I got my approval today,

Thanks,
Adnan
Congrats enjoy the freedom continue to pray for us .

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Cisco89 wrote:Hello Guys,

Today I phoned to HO they said a packet has been dispatched in the morning time and they gave me a track no as well. Hoping I will have a good News as I really need my passport as need o go Lahore. I am very thankful to those brothers who replied and guided me before on this forum.

My Time line is Application submitted on 3rd October 2014.

Now I need one more advise My wife has a Tier 1 (General) dependent visa which is going to expire on 24th March 2015.

Please advise how could we extend her visa, Which documents required for her extension as which type of English Test required. Is there any one day service by home office for her visa extension and how much cost it would be ?

Note : I have a permanent job earning more than £18600
Hi mate hope for the best advanced wishes .god bless you

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Many Many congratulations to all those who have received their approvals and best of luck to all those whose still waiting.waiting is the most terrible thing but just be patient and keep your trust strong on the Almighty.we all gone through this process.Its a big time happiness and relief.

shahfurqan

Dynamo
Newly Registered

Post by Dynamo » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:55 pm

Dynamo wrote:Hi All,

I have a quick question to all the applicants/experts here. I have applied for ILR(LR) couple of weeks ago (23/11/2014) .
Since then I have discovered that there is a CCJ (Debt Related) against my name raised back in 2011 which I was unaware of.
I have already enrolled Bio data and I need help with below questions:

Would it effect my application?
Do any body know if HO check for CCJ?
Should I inform the HO to update them?

Any help would be greatly appropriated.

Many thanks

Hi All I got my approval today Dated 07/02/2015.
I am on Google sheet as "AA".
Timeline as below:
Application post date:23/10/2014
Bio data recorded:11/11/2014
Approval : 07/02/2015

I had one outstanding CCJ which I did not declare as I was not aware of it at the time of application. I did inform HO after I discover about CCJ a month into my application via post and supplied them my credit report to show good credit. Hopefully this will help future applicants.

Good Luck to everyone

Dynamo
Newly Registered

Post by Dynamo » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:02 pm

DMH2014 wrote:
DMH2014 wrote:hi forum
I have a question
I just checked last night on Experian that I have had a CCJ on NOV 2012 on my old address I dont know about that and in my application I declare that I have no civil judgment or conviction against me. I don't know wat to do????
Anyone have any idea????

I had same issue. See my approval detail if it helps.

dynamicdude
Newly Registered

Post by dynamicdude » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Long Wait for the visa!!!

Hello my fellow brothers who are also in the waiting game like me and congratulations to those who has received their Visa...
Here is my timeline for the visa application

visa posed: 7 October 2014
application letter recd: 9 October 2014
Biomatrix Letter: 29 October 2014
Biomatrix Done: 29 October 2014

Rest is still no news which I still believe is bit too much. I already lost one of my confirmed job due to this. I am gonna asked a noob question as in what is the number to call and is there anyway we can tell them to speed things up???

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated....
Wish you all very best of future...

yask

Post by yask » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:39 pm

dynamicdude wrote:Long Wait for the visa!!!

Hello my fellow brothers who are also in the waiting game like me and congratulations to those who has received their Visa...
Here is my timeline for the visa application

visa posed: 7 October 2014
application letter recd: 9 October 2014
Biomatrix Letter: 29 October 2014
Biomatrix Done: 29 October 2014

Rest is still no news which I still believe is bit too much. I already lost one of my confirmed job due to this. I am gonna asked a noob question as in what is the number to call and is there anyway we can tell them to speed things up???

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated....
Wish you all very best of future...

HO No: 0300 123 2241 option 3

dynamicdude
Newly Registered

Post by dynamicdude » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Dec17 wrote:It's look like most of the October applications finished lets start to count the November application from next week in this speed I expect December applications will have some news on march first week what your thoughts mates on the same boat ???
I m still waiting for my 1st week of october application and my solicitor is advising me to wait for another month.. Any thoughts on that mate...????

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:59 pm

dynamicdude wrote:
Dec17 wrote:It's look like most of the October applications finished lets start to count the November application from next week in this speed I expect December applications will have some news on march first week what your thoughts mates on the same boat ???
I m still waiting for my 1st week of october application and my solicitor is advising me to wait for another month.. Any thoughts on that mate...????

Hey chill yours will be on its way soon give just 2 weeks ...and do something else keep ur self busy .. .we all know it's easier said than done

Good luck

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:04 pm

@yask have got any news mate?