ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa wife left after 2 months

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yinka1
Newly Registered

spouse visa wife left after 2 months

Post by Yinka1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:54 am

Please i would like to know what decision UKBA is likely to make with regards to me informing them that my wife who recently arrived on a spouse has left me after just 2 months. I went to work and by the time i got back, she had moved out all her belongings and left her bunch of keys. I've sent records of calls she made to a man in the middle of the night, we don't have any children together and the police were not called( no evidence of DV) . She might however, make allegations of DV just so she can remain. I feel so used, I had to send medical records of my Son's disability to get her the Visa and she's conned both me and my son.

SoHopeful

Re: spouse visa wife left after 2 months

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:10 am

I'm sorry to hear that.
All you can do is notify immigration that the relationship has ended.

philemon_bodiba

Post by philemon_bodiba » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:26 pm

I'm deeply sorry for what you've been put through by the woman in question, especially considering the amount of effort it takes to fully compile a spouse visa application for a non-UK resident.
And, I suppose it's just one of those things - Sometime men use women; and sometimes women use men.
Pa

ronny23
Newly Registered

Post by ronny23 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:57 pm

It is so sad, but I don't blame her, she never loved you, she wanted to come to uk, you are her helper.