ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success - Croydon 02/02/2105

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eskay_s

ILR Success - Croydon 02/02/2105

Post by eskay_s » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:12 am

Hello every one,

I always find this forum is very useful and had a successful application for ILR at Croydon PEO as a Limited company director with
3 dependents.Thanks to every one

1. Category = TIER 1 (GENERAL)
2. Number of dependents = 3
3. Total cost = £ 5972
4. PEO branch = Croydon
5. Documents provided = See Below
6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years = None

I arranged the original documents into topic wise as below - documents for each topic in a separate folders. Case took around 2hrs overall.

I observed below changes in visa process in Croydon PEO when I compare with my last visa in 2013 (Tier1-g extn).

1) We need to take out the documents from our arranged folders and will keep in the folders they provide (so no use to arrange topic wise folders)
2) We don’t have interaction with case workers as they take all the documentation during bio-metrics, whereas during my tier1 ge-extn in 2013 after given our bio metrics ,we went to case worker and submitted all the documents to him/her.

Covering Letter that explains in details to case worker on my earnings, qualification,KOLL etc..
SET (O) form
passports of all of us including previous passports
BRP cards
Payment confirm email and appointment confirmation

Supporting documents:

Earnings folder

- 11 Payslips
- 5 Dividend Vouchers
- 12 Personal bank statements (sticky notes on the page when I received salary/dividend)
- 12 Business bank statements (sticky notes on the page when I transferred salary/dividend)
- Accountant letter confirming my earnings with breakdown

Ltd Co Folder

- All previous invoices and contracts
- Self assessment payment proofs
- Ltd co registration certificate
- Ltd co VAT registration certificate
- Previous year corp tax return (CT600) and HMRC acknowledgement letters for the same
- LTD company accounts

Continuous Residence Folder

- Self explaining letter for all absences (only for main applicant) during the 5 years qualifying period
-Letter from one of my previous employer (before i started working through my ltd company) on paid leaves/absences
- Previous and current passport photocopies (only pages containing entry and exit stamps)

KOLL Documents Folder

- Main applicant LITUK pass certificate
- Main applicant PBC printout
- Dependant LITUK pass certificate
- Dependant NARIC Certificate and Masters degree
-

Cohabitation Documents Folder

- Rental Agreement (with both names)
- Water bills (with both names)
- NHS Registration letters for all of us
- Voter Registration letters
- Bank statements (with dependant name only)
- Child birth certificate
- Marriage Certificate

Dates for co-habitation documents were totally random. But all documents put together cover last 2 years.

I wish success to all fellow members of this forum in their applications. Happy to take questions.

srivisaN

Re: ILR Success - Croydon 02/02/2105

Post by srivisaN » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:58 pm

Hi Eskay,

I am going for ILR in-person appointment tomorrow.

Have they paid much attention on the absences letter even you didn't exceeded the 180 threshold.

Also are they doing a thorough check of the Ltd Company documents like Corporation Tax, P60, Annual Returns, Accounts etc.

Can you share the self written letter for absences.

Thanks,
Srikanth.

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:56 pm

page0001.jpg
Absence letter-Template -1
page0001.jpg (361.52 KiB) Viewed 932 times
Attaching here the same

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:59 pm

page0002.jpg
Absence letter -template-2
page0002.jpg (166.24 KiB) Viewed 928 times

anni_banni
Newly Registered

Post by anni_banni » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:47 am

Congratulations eskay_s,

I have a quick question regarding:

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first
entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

Can you please tell me the date you put under 6.1 on SET O and whether you came as Tier 1 or changed your status after arriving in the UK.