ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: decision with HO management

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jinnyjonny

URGENT: decision with HO management

Post by jinnyjonny » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:57 am

Hi All,

I am told that my HSMP application is under review my senior management.
I am also given to understand that this happens when case worker is not able to decide on the application.

Does it sounds negative? Please advice.
I have'nt informed my current employer abt my app and if they run through check , no idea whats gonna happen...

Has any one faced a similiar situation.

Jinny :(

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:07 pm

Well first of all it goes through a couple of groups to check for accuracies or mistakes, thus it is down to one person to decide.
Senior management may not mean it is problem
If you are anticipating a problem, then you only know what that could be.
Home Office can check your current visa in general so they aren't going to be so silly as to tell your current employer about your hsmp application as the reason why, give them a little more credit that that.

jinnyjonny

Post by jinnyjonny » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:14 pm

Well!! since this is my second application...i get jitters all about it.
I was told my the immigration agent in london who are handling my application this time that they did not liked the fact it was passed on to senior management......hence I am more worried as to what could be an issue now....

:x

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:21 pm

jinnyjonny wrote:Well!! since this is my second application...i get jitters all about it.
I was told my the immigration agent in london who are handling my application this time that they did not liked the fact it was passed on to senior management......hence I am more worried as to what could be an issue now....

:x
agaiin since this is your second application, whatever was the reason it was rejected, then i guess that is the reason

jinnyjonny

Post by jinnyjonny » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:26 pm

The only reason first time was that application was not presented correctly hence I went through professional services to avoid any silly mistakes.
In brief, they did not awarded me points for prev earnings as I had only submitted my tax doc and wage slips, but tax doc was not covering the 12 months.
This time i have provided wage slips, tax doc, bank statements, and employer letter to be doubly sure.
The only catch is that they have put a mark on my app saying tax doc is not collobrating with wage slips. The months claimed was mar06 till feb 07.
This time i m claiming for aug'06 till jul07. But tax document remains the same for 2006.