ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tallojani

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tallojani » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:19 pm

sophia20 wrote:Hi guys!! Congratulations to everyone who has got their visas recently :)

Could anyone help me please!!

I know the printed bank statements have to be signed/ stamped by bank
But my dads saying they don't! Could anyone please explain or send me a link to where it says this???

Do I need to provide a photocopy of my Pakistani ID card? I'm the sponsor, my dad said I don't need that!?!?

Also do I have to photocopy the vaf4/appendix2/online application forms as well?

Yes they need to be signed if they are printouts, gov.co.uk search for appendix fm se financial requirements.
Copy of pakistani id of sponsor is not a requirement.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

aliyamohsin
Newly Registered

Post by aliyamohsin » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:07 pm

hope786 wrote:
aliyamohsin wrote:Salaam

We've just received processed and concluded with ref email about 10 minutes apart. What does this mean? And do we need to wait for a call too.

Thanks xx
Loads of congrats :)
Looks like good news 'In Sha Allah' :)
thank you. Yes In Sha Allah :)

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:07 pm

roger354 wrote:Congratulations december Ist Mirpur id way ahead of everyone it looks like

yeah that ref number was on the the passport. 2 email theory is correct

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:24 am

Thanks ket1 and tallojani :)

I searched it and this is what I found in case anyone else needs to know;

"3.3.4. Bank statements must be on official bank stationery. Alternatively, electronic bank statements can also be accepted for all bank accounts (the account itself does not have to be exclusively online) as long as they are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page."

Also saw this, guess the 28day rule does apply, date of application?? Online application?!!! :?:

"3.3.8. Where Appendix FM-SE requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application"

Also can anyone please tell me who's details do I put down in the 'employment' section of online form, sponsors or applicants? Its confusing!!

Thanks!! :)
Last edited by sophia20 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

zamzxx
Newly Registered

Post by zamzxx » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:27 am

Hi I have been a silent reader on this board for several months and it has helped me alot.

My wife recently received her visa with a processing time of only 8 weeks!!!

I applied category F self employed which I beleive to be very difficult due to the amount of financial documents that need to be submitted. Alhamdulilla my wifes visa was given on the 3rd of february and she shall be with me on the 1st of march.

The two email theory is correct as this refernce number is stamped in my wifes visa.

We applied in Islamabad on the 27th of november 2014
documents received at BHC on the 28th of november 2014
initial pre assessment and online verification done on 2nd february 2015
processed and concluded emails 3rd february 2015
visa picked up by a very beautiful and happy wife on the 4th of february 2015

I never expected to have the visa granted so quickly and was prepared for a long 6 months minimum wait. I did not hire any silly solicitor as this board and the requiremnt documentation seem to be pretty self explanatory.

Just a word of advice, please do not submit your paperwork if you are not 100% satisfied with it yourself you are wasting your time and money. I have seen some people being rejected for very minor silly reasons that did not have to be made at the time of preparing an application.

If anyone needs any help please fire away and i will be more than willing to help as you have all helped me so much.

Thank you and i hope you all get your visas approved, mu duas are with you all.

All the best x :D

heseeks123
Newly Registered

Post by heseeks123 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:14 am

tellojani just email me everything will b fine don't worth AGR koi samjta ha k us na application submitted kr di or application ma koi problem ha kuch mistake ha uska b hal ha don't worry email me

Tabir
Newly Registered

Post by Tabir » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:29 am

hope786 wrote:
Tabir wrote:Yayyyyyyy Alhamdulillah got my visa today. Sooo happyyyyy. Thanks to anyone and wveryone who prayed. And for those waiting Insha Allah u guys will hear gooodd news soon :))))
Congrats Tabir :)
Wish you all the best !!

Tabir
Newly Registered

Post by Tabir » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:33 am

Shreen wrote:
Tabir wrote:Yayyyyyyy Alhamdulillah got my visa today. Sooo happyyyyy. Thanks to anyone and wveryone who prayed. And for those waiting Insha Allah u guys will hear gooodd news soon :))))

Congrats :) hope u have a blessed married life ahead inshallah :) jus a quick question did u escalate your case and recieved emai stating its conclude ? And if so after how long did you recieve emails from bhc ? Thnks in advance
Sorry that i came back n checked ur msg now. Was busy with preps and the. Coming down in uk and settling in. Thanks :) and yup i did escalate my case asking for status and they said its in ECO's queue for further enquiries. And the next day i got yhe 2 mails stating its concluded. Hope that helps :)

Aniways thanks to everyone who prayed for me. Insha Allah all of u will get ur visas pretty soon. :) i'm off this forum now. Allah Hafiz :)

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:48 am

Aoa
@ Hope 786 any update ?
its so frustated it been two weeks now.
no emails two days before escalted my case but no feply..
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:00 am

AMB1 wrote:Aoa
@ Hope 786 any update ?
W/Salaam AMB1,
Nope nothing at all :(
I'm thinking of escalating again, but not sure if I should or not.
I asked for a normal update on Tuesday and got back the same thing once again that its in the queue awaiting further checks & enquiries.

The wait is just getting harder and harder day by day.
Wish we could get a clear answer on what's going on :(
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

MAH_CMMG
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MAH_CMMG » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:14 am

ALHAMDULILLAH my husband's visa has recently been granted :D :D

We initailly applied on the 5th november 2013 - our application was put on hold on the 16th december 2013 and refused 22nd september 2014

We then re-applied on the 10th November 2014 from lahore. On the 29th January 2015 my husband recieved a call and an email from BHC Islamabad requesting for additional document - my husband did the Cambridge Key english test, and submitted his result sheet only and not the certificate - so they asked him to post the certificate within 3 works days.

We posted the certificate on the 29th January and on the 4th February we recieved the 2 emails (one concluded and one processed with reference no.). We Recieved an email from gerry's lahore on monday, 9th February 2015 to collect the documents.

Congratulations to all those granted their visas and best of luck to all those who are waiting!

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:30 am

MAH_CMMG wrote:ALHAMDULILLAH my husband's visa has recently been granted :D :D

We initailly applied on the 5th november 2013 - our application was put on hold on the 16th december 2013 and refused 22nd september 2014

We then re-applied on the 10th November 2014 from lahore. On the 29th January 2015 my husband recieved a call and an email from BHC Islamabad requesting for additional document - my husband did the Cambridge Key english test, and submitted his result sheet only and not the certificate - so they asked him to post the certificate within 3 works days.

We posted the certificate on the 29th January and on the 4th February we recieved the 2 emails (one concluded and one processed with reference no.). We Recieved an email from gerry's lahore on monday, 9th February 2015 to collect the documents.

Congratulations to all those granted their visas and best of luck to all those who are waiting!
MashaAllah, congratulations on getting your visa.
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:41 am

hope786 wrote:
@ Hope 786 any update ?
W/Salaam AMB1,
I asked for a normal update on Tuesday and got back the same thing once again that its in the queue awaiting further checks & enquiries.

Technically speaking, AMB1 should hear on or by 16 feb and Hope on or by 18 feb. just pray and be patient, I am hoping they atleast should be sticking to their 12weeks guidelines. Recently, mirpur applicants heard real quick, this has made rest of the applicants bit anxious. May Allah (SWT) grant us all, visas.

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:48 am

Salaam, I would like to know has anyone done an appeal and got they visa. Reason for appeal wage amount does not match bank payment. Wage was £302.25 got paid £302.75 :(

I would like to know has anyones appeal got overturned in review process or even gone into court and won

Thank you
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

aliyamohsin
Newly Registered

Post by aliyamohsin » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:55 am

Allahumdullilah my husbands visa has been granted :)
InshaAllah all that are still waiting will get good news soon.
Last edited by aliyamohsin on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:57 am

aliyamohsin wrote:Allahumdullilah my husbands visa has been granted :)
MashaAllah, congratulations.

aliyamohsin
Newly Registered

Post by aliyamohsin » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:01 am

Kuzak wrote:
MashaAllah, congratulations.
Thank you :)

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:03 am

Kuzak wrote:
hope786 wrote:
@ Hope 786 any update ?
W/Salaam AMB1,

Technically speaking, AMB1 should hear on or by 16 feb and Hope on or by 18 feb. just pray and be patient, I am hoping they atleast should be sticking to their 12weeks guidelines. Recently, mirpur applicants heard real quick, this has made rest of the applicants bit anxious. May Allah (SWT) grant us all, visas.
@Kuzak. Thanks that's exactly what i was thinking. i must hear by monday atleast IN SH ALLAH.

BUT DON'T YOU THINK THERE IS NO SYSTEM IN BHC OR PURPOSELY THEY ARE TREATING US LIKE THAT BY PROVIDING WORNG/INCOMPELETE INFORMATION ABOUT APPLICATION STATUS. 2ND FEB UPDATE SAY APPLICATION PROCESSED. IF ITS A REFUSAL I GOT 28 DAYS TO REPLY ISN'T. AND I ALREADY LOST 10 DAYS . :x

ALLAH IS GREATEST HE KNOWS EVERYTHING.. ALLAH SB PER KARAM KARE..
KEEP REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Category A

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:13 am

Application status are being dealt by another company in India. BHC has outsourced almost everything apart From Decision Making.

So when we ask for status update HGS which is based in India, asks BHC on our behalf and then gives us update whatever they have on their own system and not BHC system.

Only one thing that intrigues me is, in most cases after escalation, in few days applicant is informed by BHC of the decision, I wonder why not before that? And lastly, they say HGS is not involved in decision making, yet they send out strange responses to applicants. As in why some applicants get status update of "Application Processed" and some get update like "Application Concluded" I think HGS does not have uniform consistency to give accurate, timely and uniform status updates. These were the reasons BHC outsourced updates service to HGS.

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:15 am

MAH_CMMG wrote:ALHAMDULILLAH my husband's visa has recently been granted :D :D

Congrats really happy for you !! :)
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:17 am

InshaAllah all that are still waiting will get good news soon.
Congrats aliyamohsin !! :)
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:17 am

Kuzak wrote:Application status are being dealt by another company in India. BHC has outsourced almost everything apart From Decision Making.

So when we ask for status update HGS which is based in India, asks BHC on our behalf and then gives us update whatever they have on their own system and not BHC system.

Only one thing that intrigues me is, in most cases after escalation, in few days applicant is informed by BHC of the decision, I wonder why not before that? And lastly, they say HGS is not involved in decision making, yet they send out strange responses to applicants. As in why some applicants get status update of "Application Processed" and some get update like "Application Concluded" I think HGS does not have uniform consistency to give accurate, timely and uniform status updates. These were the reasons BHC outsourced updates service to HGS.
HA HA :D :D ..OH I SEE INDIA is INVOLVED IN THIS AS WELL.. :D :D
PAKISTAN BHOR DEE GA PATAKEY THIS TIME :lol: :lol: :lol:
INSH ALLAH SUNDAY KOOOO.. PAKISTAN ZINDA BADD.. ANEY DOOO..
Category A

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:20 am

Kuzak wrote:
hope786 wrote:
@ Hope 786 any update ?
W/Salaam AMB1,

Ameen,
Yes your right, hopefully we will hear soon In Sha Allah.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:26 am

Here is the link to hinduja global services, or whatever they are called. They deal with status updates.
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new- ... plications

heseeks123
Newly Registered

Post by heseeks123 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:24 am

alhamdulillah got visa today applied 8dec from Islamabad big relief u don't know how it done in few days can't share any more here..am sooooo happy and sooo excited to see my partner...