ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My HSMP got rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aug07

My HSMP got rejected

Post by Aug07 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:43 am

Can anybody help me, in this case.
I have send last 12 month salary slips from Aug 06 to Aug 07 excluding March 2007 , so total 12 month.
total gross salary is above 35000
but refused saying that I have not supplied a wage slips for March 2007 , therefore the earnings calculated from my wage slips over the last 12 month equates to less than 35000

what they have done is they have calclate salary for from this Aug07 to Sep 06 .

How can I go for a rerview???

saayinla

Post by saayinla » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:39 am

Hi,
If you appeal you still get the same reply. tha caseworker manual says that they will only consider 12 consecutive payslip without a break in between.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:09 pm

saayinla wrote:Hi,
If you appeal you still get the same reply. tha caseworker manual says that they will only consider 12 consecutive payslip without a break in between.
Did you send any bank statement with the application to corroborate the salary slips??
I am not usre you will get the same reply, it depend on what you submitted and how you can spin it.

Aug07

Post by Aug07 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:04 pm

yes i hve submitted bank stmt.
Actually they have caculated nly 11 month salary.
our march 07 is misplaced, we don't have it.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:52 pm

Aug07 wrote:yes i hve submitted bank stmt.
Actually they have caculated nly 11 month salary.
our march 07 is misplaced, we don't have it.
so the march payslip is demonstrated on the bank statements??

Aug07

Post by Aug07 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:07 pm

Yes, but if we take net amount , then total is not 35000 :(

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:14 pm

Aug07 wrote:Yes, but if we take net amount , then total is not 35000 :(
Alrighty, how do you expect to get good help with your pessimism.
Since it is like pulling teeth to get all the facts, I am going to give you a plan based on assumptions.

Assuming you have the feb and april payslip, most payslips shows what you have made culmulatively. From Feb, you would have what made up to feb and april would possibly show the cumulatively pay out up to april, subtracing the two amounts in the documents would give you gross march and as such you in fact of documentation through deduction of your gross payment of march. April payslip might even show what your cumulative balance was in MARCH And reference it somewhere on the paysheet. Also presuming, that your pay is somewhat on average the same, you can point to the march bank statement that you did indeed get paid for march despite it being net amount placed in the banks since your payslips verify the cumulatively balance. And then state that since presuming you are on salary basis, and you presented a contract showing your annual salary, that you didnt think it was fatal that march was missing considering the consistency of payments documented and the unfortunat loss of that particular payslip that you are sorry that you failed to inform them of in the previous submission.

I hope this solves your issue.

hvdin
Newly Registered

Post by hvdin » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:29 pm

If the financial year ends in March in your country, and if you have submitted Income tax return, you can prove March salary through the same.

However, you should have submitted form-16/saral (of India or equivalent tax calcuation used in your country) along with application and should have "Year to Date" salary detail in pay slip to actually conclude March payslip.

Please see your pay slip and look at each field and think if it can be helpful. In my case, pay slip have YTD salary, table that shows income tax deducted and yet to be deducted assuming current salary, bank name and account numnber, location where I work etx.

I have never observed many of these details on my payslip and their interpretaion until applied for HSMP.

Hope this is helpful.

All the best.

hsmphsmp

guidance note says.....

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:56 am

Guidance notes says....

The earnings can be for any consecutive12-month period out of the last 15 months. There can be gaps in employment within this 12 month period. However, the cumulative earnings total will still need to meet the earnings threshold claimed against. This applies if you are in salaried or non-salaried employment.

So there can be gaps in employement. So for the CW it will be like you worked continuously for 12 months but you failed to submit one month payslip. Just follow ditto as per the guidance. No point in giving the CW a chance for refusal.

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:14 am

@Aug07,

You cant do much about your case, there can be break in employment and not in the coverage. As per your covering you are covering 13 month period excluding the March month in between which means your case will be refused. What the CW is rigght, they will take the last 12 monts from the date they received the application,hence they would have eliminated your Aug06 payslip considering that you dion earn for march , which made your apps fall short to the band.

I faced a same situatuin for my fiance, we were able to do a sucesful review since we had a new guidnace notes published after we sent the apps from here. but your case you don have that option too.

neways, review is at free of cost. give a try. all de best

Cheers
ikon

Aug07

Post by Aug07 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:18 am

I have sent for review. But I don't want to wait for the review . Can I do new application before my review results???

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:34 pm

Aug07 wrote:I have sent for review. But I don't want to wait for the review . Can I do new application before my review results???
Yes but why are you withdrawing the review?

Aug07

Post by Aug07 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:29 pm

caz we going back to India this monthend and we can't wait for the review results.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:30 pm

Aug07 wrote:caz we going back to India this monthend and we can't wait for the review results.
so have it sent to a friend, i am not sure but I dont think you have to stay in the country during the review

Aug07

Post by Aug07 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:39 pm

ok thanks.
Could u please tell me if I m re-aplying
1. do we need to attach our previous rejection letter from HO.