ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa/Migration Based on Finances

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

profit
Newly Registered

Visa/Migration Based on Finances

Post by profit » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:11 pm

I'm 18 years of age. Is there any way I can migrate to UK keeping in mind my financial assets i.e. £600,000
I could have aplplied for HSMP but I don't have bachelors degree to gain the maximum points.

Many thanks everyone.

jes2jes

Re: Visa/Migration Based on Finances

Post by jes2jes » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:42 pm

profit wrote:I'm 18 years of age. Is there any way I can migrate to UK keeping in mind my financial assets i.e. £600,000
I could have aplplied for HSMP but I don't have bachelors degree to gain the maximum points.

Many thanks everyone.
I guess at 18 years the kind of Skilled Experience you have would be almost nothing (unless of course you have been working since you were 10 years).

You can apply for a student visa to come study in any of the wonderful universities here (looking at the kind of wallet you have :lol: ).
Apart from SV or Visitor's visa to visit, I doubt if there are any routes open to you but I may be wrong and others can chip in.

Check the HRMC website about how much you need to invest to be allowed to stay in the UK. Was wondering if you won the lottery or something (lol) :roll:
Praise The Lord!!!!

Vravi2007
Newly Registered

Post by Vravi2007 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:11 pm

i am not sure but find out details of business visa-- i think the applicant need to invest 250000 and it is a sure way to buy british passport.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:17 pm

Vravi2007 wrote:i am not sure but find out details of business visa-- i think the applicant need to invest 250000 and it is a sure way to buy british passport.
Do you mean the Investor visa? U need a million quid for that. All the OP need to do is put it all on red and pay me my 200k commision!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Docterror
United Kingdom

Post by Docterror » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:57 pm

profit wrote:I'm 18 years of age. Is there any way I can migrate to UK keeping in mind my financial assets i.e. £600,000

Many thanks everyone.
If you already have that much on you, why on earth do you want to come here? The weather perhaps?
Jabi

Vravi2007
Newly Registered

Post by Vravi2007 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:16 pm

i checked www.workpermit.com and i am right it is 200000 pounds--here is the link:http://www.workpermit.com/uk/entrepreneur.htm

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:58 pm

There are two kinds of investor visa - passive and active, also known as an 'entrepreneur' or 'business visa. The problem with the entrepreneur visa (detail on www.ukvisas.gov.uk) is that it is not just the money that is the issue - you need a business plan, and you need to guarantee employment for two EEA nationals. If you have no experience in business, approval for this visa is unlikely.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!