ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No EEA4 FORMS ON UKBA WEBSITE?????

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iamcompletelymad

No EEA4 FORMS ON UKBA WEBSITE?????

Post by iamcompletelymad » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Hi guys< i just noticed that there are no more eea forms on the ukba webiste. I am going through a divorce now and i am very confused about what form to use to obtain right of residence or permanent residence once i get my decree absolute. Which one should i apply for and from where should i get the form.?

Married in jan 2012 and lasted more than 3 years and I have been in the country since 2006. Got eea2 in may.

Please advice

compwin
Newly Registered

Re: No EEA4 FORMS ON UKBA WEBSITE?????

Post by compwin » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:39 pm

The forms have changed eea 4 is now called EEA(PR) ROR SS etc etc are all on this form it is 126 pages long, just fill in the sections that apply, this form also replaces EEA3 forms, while the EEA1 AND EEA 2 forms are now called EEA (FM)

iamcompletelymad

Post by iamcompletelymad » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:02 pm

Thank you for your reply. Can u please tell me if i need decree absolute or nisi for applying for the eea (pr)?

compwin
Newly Registered

Post by compwin » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Sorry i do not know, but read the section on ROR, there are some important changes it looks as if getting ROR is going to be harder, there have been a few posts, from people being called to Liverpool for interview.

iamcompletelymad

Post by iamcompletelymad » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Thank you. Yes the form looks very complicated. Im lost about what to do?

Can any one help me and advice what ground should i use for applying for divorce so that it doesnt affect my ror application. My eea partner had 2 years of employment but 14 months of it was after we started living separately. So i dont know if to use the reason for 2 years separation for grounds of divorce. And what if the some of the months of required one year employment falls in those 2 years< would it affect my application?? or would they not consider any of that??

I am very confused.

Any advice will be helpful/ Thanks

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:29 pm

Please do not use separation for reason for divorce although you're not bond to stay together if you're legally married before you make your application.

Reason could be violence,unreasonable behavior or adultery and it's up to you to put what has actually happen in the form
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.