ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surinder Singh route please help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bach48
Newly Registered

Surinder Singh route please help

Post by bach48 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:16 am

hi
can you please advise i run home business in web marketing basically earning on commission based and subscrptions online however the income mosltly from u.k and usa based clients will relocate in eu and registring self employed over there pay tax ect. qualify under Surinder Singh route while the income come from outside that country.
thank you for any input here.

bach48
Newly Registered

Re: Surinder Singh route please help

Post by bach48 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:20 pm

any input please..

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:35 pm

You will need to exercise economic activity within that memberstate, or at least hold a Comprehensive Sickness insurance.

The UK law also has a controversial requirement of transfer of the centre of your life.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

bach48
Newly Registered

Post by bach48 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:24 am

Obie wrote:You will need to exercise economic activity within that memberstate, or at least hold a Comprehensive Sickness insurance.

The UK law also has a controversial requirement of transfer of the centre of your life.
are you sure why will you need Comprehensive Sickness insurance for self employed ?
and self employed is economic activity ?
what iam saying if the business income in that eu country come from all over the world will still be ok ?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:28 am

Buy you are not paying taxes or undertaking any economic activity in that memberstate. Could it be said , that you are a self employed person undertaking an Economic activity in that state?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

bach48
Newly Registered

Post by bach48 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:43 am

Obie wrote:Buy you are not paying taxes or undertaking any economic activity in that memberstate. Could it be said , that you are a self employed person undertaking an Economic activity in that state?
but if iam registred self employed of caurse i be paying taxes in the eu country ,
ok i rephrase the question :
if iam registred self employed in(france example ) paying tax ect but my clients that pay for my goods is not a france resident will this be ok ?