ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smir
Member of Standing
India

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by smir » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Thanks a lot brother

="Bigboy86"]hi guys as promised i am here to answer any p

@Smir
your first question
in 2009 first in june they sent my whole application back saying that my payment hasn't gone through and if i want to apply then apply again using correct payment method. they didn't give me any time scale within which i have to apply back.

secondly
i didn't appeal for my case in 2009. what actually happened was that i applied 2 days before my visa was expiring on 28th june. i got all my application back saying that the fee was not deducted on 17th july. WHAT MY MISTAKE WAS THAT I REAPPLIED WITH NEW BANK STATEMENT WHICH DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY INIT after 2 days of receiving the application back. on 15th august they refused it saying that i didn't score 10 points for maintenance. they sent my passport to local removal services and they told me to leave the country asap, i didn't have right of appeal. then i went to a solicitor and he suggested that i should apply with new application and not to go to appeal because it will cost more and take more time too. so i reapplied through solicitor on 21st august with correct statement and correct fee and got the visa.

i have visited so many solicitor before my ilr application to find out if it was a gap. i even went to a first tier tribunal judge who charges £250/10 mins to find out. and everyone told me that it is a GAP.

so then i started to get every thing together.

my solicitor was Bukhari chambers and my personal solicitor was MRs Bailey. they are really very good and very cost effective.

if you have anymore questions about anything i can help with then please contact me on danish9886@icloud.com. i will be more then happy to answer every questions. including if you want to know how much the solicitor cost and what exactly u should do before or after you sent the application.

ONE THING I FORGOT TO ADD IS THAT I ALSO WENT TO SEE MY MP AND TOLD HIM TO WRITE A LETTER TO HOMEOFFICE ASKING THEM TO USE SOME DISCRETION. HE RECEIVED REPLY BACK FROM HOME OFFICE SAYING THAT THEY WILL DO EVERY THING THEY CAN.

REGARDS

smir wrote:Thanks

Can you please throw light thAt did they returned documents and application

Or did they sent you letter that application is invalid and apply again ?

Please throw some light

Also was you case with tribunal or any appeal pending ?

Thanks
Also if able to provide with details of consultant so that we too can get important info please
Jernifrmstudent2ilr wrote:Many Congratulation brother Very happy for you.

I have almost a same case have gap due to invalid application - Payment issue the only difference is I wasn't aware of this that the invalid application counts as a gap in your legal residence until I joined this forum.

So let see what will be the outcome of my application.
Bigboy86 wrote:AlHumdullilah
by the grace of allah the only merciful

i have received phone call from my solicitor confirming that my ILR has arrived.
I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM FOR ALL THE HELP THEY HAVE PROVIDED.

MY CASE WAS NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD, I HAD A GAP OF 91 DAYS IN TOTAL DUE TO PAYMENT NOT BEEN TAKEN FROM HOME OFFICE IN 2009 FOR MY TIER 4 APPLICATION. I REALISED IT SOON ENOUGH BEFORE APPLYING FOR MY ILR AND PREPARED MYSELF FOR IT.
I WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT I DID TO PREVENT THE HOME OFFICE FROM REFUSING YOUR APPLICATION.

1. First of all i received my SAR report which told me exactly where my GAP was.
2. then i called my bank and asked them for my bank statement from that time when my visa was refused due to home office not been able to take the payment.
3. i highlighted the relevant time when home office should have taken the payment but they didn't to show that i had enough money in my account and it wasn't my fault.
4. then i went to a first tier tribunal judge who sits in London and gives consultant. he cost a lot but he gave me confidence that i have a possibility of winning it. (you don't have to do it)
5. then i went to my solicitor and gave all the papers to them.
6. they made the case and gave a reference of BASNET VS SSHD which is very good precedent for all the cases who have gap due to payment issues in past.

i received my documents today and the date on the letter was 7th feb.
please update the spreadsheet.

i will be checking my this account every week for any questions anyone have.

regards.
[/quote]

smir
Member of Standing
India

Re: 10 years long residence SET (O) waiting time 2009 - 2010

Post by smir » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:33 pm

Assalam brother Umar

Appeal reschedule to July because of lack of court time

What about you ?

Is it now FTT or UTT ?

After giving biometric did they replied anything ?????
Omor4real wrote:Hello Smir how was your appeal, pls can you share more light, as have got an appeal for June this year, but have already applied for ILR.
Brother Chaudhary

You can't apply ILR if your appeal is pending

You as soon as finish 10 year completely just sent a letter and photo copy of liuk test English language and passport photo copy showing entry exit claiming that you have finished 10 year and will maintain that I qualify for ILR on additional grounds

Send one copy to tribunal and one copy to HO officer who is looking at your case

CHUDHARY wrote:
samim40046 wrote:Dear/madam
I am Samim' come uk 27.3.2005 & want apply 10 years rule for leave to remain.

Unfortunately ,my passport is pending at home office last 3years,when I applied spouse visa but some reason it's been refuse & I am going to court for hearing 17 of July 2015.
in that case 27 of March it will be 10 years for apply residence permit (ilr)
So shall I apply one month before or need to wait exact 10years time ?

I will be grateful if you give me exact idea about my (ilr) application & what to do.

King regards
S Ahammad.
Hi S Ahammad
You need to apply when you complete 10 years in your case. Best of luck
[/quote]

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Still in FTT, have not receive anything from UKVI after my biometric. I thought you made an application for ILR as well

[quote="smir"]Assalam brother Umar

What about you ?

Is it now FTT or UTT ?

After giving biometric did they replied anything ?????[quote="Omor4real"]Hello Smir how was your appeal, pls can you share more light, as have got an appeal for June this year, but have already applied for ILR.
Brother Chaudhary

yask

Post by yask » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:45 pm

Last two days been very quite no approvals.................. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Brightlove
Newly Registered

Post by Brightlove » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Was talking with someone earlier according to him my decision for ILR is taking time because of the up coming elections,is he trying just to put me down to lose hope or he talking sense?

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:15 pm

No Bhai

I am not planning now as still 5 months to go and in case

And still if I apply ILR I need to send original liuk degree and if UKVI plays and keeps docs till appeal then I have nothing with me to show them in appeal

So thinking better to wait

But you please don't withdraw appeal

If you withdraw then it's end if case

Omor4real wrote:Still in FTT, have not receive anything from UKVI after my biometric. I thought you made an application for ILR as well

smir wrote:Assalam brother Umar

What about you ?

Is it now FTT or UTT ?

After giving biometric did they replied anything ?????
Omor4real wrote:Hello Smir how was your appeal, pls can you share more light, as have got an appeal for June this year, but have already applied for ILR.
Brother Chaudhary

K4

Post by K4 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:06 pm

Brightlove wrote:Was talking with someone earlier according to him my decision for ILR is taking time because of the up coming elections,is he trying just to put me down to lose hope or he talking sense?

Hi Brightlove

What form you filled when you applied was it SET(LR) of FLR(FP)? And wa your case straight forward or complicated?

Blessed2015
Newly Registered

Post by Blessed2015 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone see the application tracker spreadsheet now please

I've tried to view it several times but the Google link isn't working

Thank you

ratz

Post by ratz » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:37 pm

Blessed2015 wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thank you

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi Everyone

Got letter today saying that can't expedite my application as they have to do further enquiries. Is regarding English language requirement as media coverage for abuse of English language requirement and we have to hold some applications they For further enquiries and invite for an interview shortly.

Has anyone else had an interview. What would they ask, I had my masters degree from university of east London and also provided marks sheet. very worried please advise I think few members had issues with toiec but I have nothing with toiec.

Thanks in advance Ali

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Allesheikh wrote:Hi Everyone

Got letter today saying that can't expedite my application as they have to do further enquiries. Is regarding English language requirement as media coverage for abuse of English language requirement and we have to hold some applications they For further enquiries and invite for an interview shortly.

Has anyone else had an interview. What would they ask, I had my masters degree from university of east London and also provided marks sheet. very worried please advise I think few members had issues with toiec but I have nothing with toiec.

Thanks in advance Ali
Hi mate if you don't use toiec why they holding your file ?

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello all

I need some information about my case, as I got biometric inrolment letter today whih im going to submit tomorrow, but they have returned my wifes application as invalid, actual wording are

"your application is invalid because it does not meet one or more requirments set out below.if you fail to provide the relevant information documentation or payment to correct the errors in your application or claim, your application or claim will be rejected as invalid
you have 10 business days from the date of this letter to rectify the error or omission.no further extention will be given if the requested information requested is not provided within 10 business days, the application will be reject as invalid

you must return your rectified payment details,application forum missing information and/or documentation to the address on the return address label provided
if you have have enrolled your biometrics information but do not provide the information requested in this letteryour application will be invalid as rejected
your application must meet paragraph 34a of the immigration rules(hc395)as well as thr immigration and nationality (fees)regulations and the iimigration (biometric registration)regulations

you must send all the documents specified as mandatory in application form and/or related guidance notes in this case you have failed to provide(you must submit evidence to show that your sponsor has ILR along with 2x recent photos of him)

please tell emw hat am I supposed to do now, and do I have to pay the fee again, and if I send them my acknowledgment letter along with biomatrcis invitation along with my wife new application, it wills etisfy the rules.

please help its very urgent

Thank you

veekas
Newly Registered

Post by veekas » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Dec17 wrote:

Thanks in advance Ali
Hi mate if you don't use toiec why they holding your file ?
Hi mate I couldn't get that if you have a master degree from UEL ? Still query about you English very strange , shall I ask you one thing if you don't mind you studied at UEL directly or you got your degree from UEL while studied in any other institute ? .

Best wishes and Regards

Blessed2015
Newly Registered

Post by Blessed2015 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:24 pm

ratz wrote:

Thank you
Many thanks for the URL Link Ratz but it's still not working.

Here's what I get :-

"Google Docs encountered an error. Please try reloading this page, or coming back to it in a few minutes"

It's been like this all day.

mzi103

Post by mzi103 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:17 pm

Blessed2015 wrote:
ratz wrote:

Thank you
Many thanks for the URL Link Ratz but it's still not working.

Here's what I get :-

"Google Docs encountered an error. Please try reloading this page, or coming back to it in a few minutes"

try this link:

It's been like this all day.
clear your browser history and then try again
Last edited by mzi103 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Hi all,

I got some news finally :D

I have got my ilr at last. Bit more information:

Approval date - 08.02.2015 (Sunday)
Documents received - 11.02.2015
BRP card received - 11.02.2015

I have missed both couriers so I only collected both today and got back home late - sorry for the delay in letting you guys know.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this forum(past and present) for being very active and being close to each other.

This forum is a great asset so let's make sure we maintain this and handover to the next lot and this thread goes on beyond 2000 pages.

I am not going to run away, I am planning to login atleast once a day and respond to any questions which I can help.

Finally good luck to all the people who are waiting.

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:35 pm

mazeen1910 wrote:Hi all,

I have missed both couriers so I only collected both today and got back home late - sorry for the delay in letting you guys know.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this forum(past and present) for being very active and being close to each other.

This forum is a great asset so let's make sure we maintain this and handover to the next lot and this thread goes on beyond 2000 pages.

I am not going to run away, I am planning to login atleast once a day and respond to any questions which I can help.

Great ,congrats ...enjoy the freedom continue to pray for us .

K4

Post by K4 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:04 am

Thanks in advance Ali
hi Allesheikh

Did you use toeic when you applied for masters degree?? I am in the same situation tho I haven't receive any letter yet I used toeic in a extension

Since

Post by Since » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:30 am

As we have noticed at the beginning of the February, HO was processing September end applications and October applications side by side.

who is going to get first approval from November applicant ?

meghankit

Post by meghankit » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:48 am

mazeen1910 wrote:Hi all,

congratulations
as you know the tracker is not working properly
could you please let us know the details.
application date:
ack date:
bio invite date:
bio enrol date:
approval date:
docs receipts date:

it will be great help to people like me who are still waiting for the approvals

regards

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:04 am

:lol:

What!!!! Was my query in invisible writing

imi99999 wrote:Need Few Answers, Just filling Up SET(LR)
QUESTION 1.
SET (LR) Application Form (version 12/2014)
Comments: IS ABOVE THE CORRECT AND LATEST VERSION OF APPLICATION FORM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION 2.
C6. Do you have any passport or travel document which contains a previous grant of leave or which you used when you last travelled to the UK?
Yes document enclosed, passport/travel document number is
COMMENT: I HAVE 3 PREVIOUS PASSPORTS AND 1 CURRENT AND IN ABOVE QUESTION JUST ONE BOX FOR THE PASSPORT NUMBER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION 3
D3. Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If yes, give the dates you left and
returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below. List all absences
however short and in date order. If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet and
enclose it with your application.
COMMENTS: I KNOW MY ENTRY DATES FROM THE STAMP ON PASSPORT BUT HOW WOULD I ESTABLISH MY DEPARTURE DATE?
I CAN SEE THE DATES I ARRIVED IN PAKISTAN FROM ENTRY STAMP BUT THAT COULD BE NEXT OR SAME DATE I DEPARTED FROM UK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION 4
Have you provided your current passport(s) or travel document(s) and all
other relevant documents specified in section C and are they originals?
(We also require photocopies of the same).
COMMENTS: WHAT PHOTO COPIES WILL I NEED TO SEND I.E ONLY PAGES WITH STAMPS OR ALL PAGES????

shoaibsuleman

Post by shoaibsuleman » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:12 pm

K4 wrote:

Thanks in advance Ali
hi Allesheikh

Did you use toeic when you applied for masters degree?? I am in the same situation tho I haven't receive any letter yet I used toeic in a extension
Well well well, I submitted the my application only last week and I got the UEL degree(2 semster from college and done dessirtation from university) as well, I attached the transcripts as well. you made me slightly worried as well mate...

shoaibsuleman

Post by shoaibsuleman » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:50 pm

K4 wrote:

Thanks in advance Ali
hi Allesheikh

BTW what was your status when you applied for 10 years (ILR) also have you added any cover letter with your application?

ali98149
Newly Registered

Post by ali98149 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:52 pm

Hi Guys

the HO has slowed down again in terms of dealing with applications, i called the HO yesterday and was told the application is still in process, but how long does it take for them to process it.

Application Sent : 8th August 2014
Ack. Received: 27th August 2015
Bio metric Done: 25th September 2014

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:04 pm

ali98149 wrote:Hi Guys

the HO has slowed down again in terms of dealing with applications, i called the HO yesterday and was told the application is still in process, but how long does it take for them to process it.

Application Sent : 8th August 2014
Ack. Received: 27th August 2015
Bio metric Done: 25th September 2014
Hi, mate your case is over 6 months now did you receive any letter from them will take over 6 months? Is ur case is straight forward ? Because every one knew they are Dealing with October application .