ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General applied 22 weeks ago and still no decision

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

watashimo12
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General applied 22 weeks ago and still no decision

Post by watashimo12 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:02 pm

hi all,
i have applied for a Tier 2 General Visa on 9th September 2014. it has been more than 22 weeks since i applied. i was called for an interview after 3 weeks and since then i have been told "decision delayed until further investigation is carried" months have past like this. i was sent an email after 3 weeks saying 'your application is not straightforward and will not be processed within service standards" and i received another same email today (on the 22nd week) with the same contents.home office staff visited my employer last week when they had more than 100 questions to ask but were unable to comment anything on the processing times of my application.

i am in a miserable situation as i don't know what can be done to get a decision on the application. i can send them a message everyday and they will get back with the same reply, so that isn't doing any good. i have also tired calling them, but they seem to say the same again.
anyone out there have had this type of experience or can advise me as to what can be done?
kind regards!