ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pbs-ilr addtional document? plz help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jojybaba

pbs-ilr addtional document? plz help

Post by jojybaba » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi,

Please help me for following

my wife is pbs dependent applied ILR using set o form,,,

as she came in this country jun12,,before changing rules,,so i believe there is no financial requirements

but ukba asking now additionally 12 months wag slip,,so question is is it there mistake?

i have ILR on the tier 1 basis in sep 13,,,and kindly help me for this

Thanks

Maxx18
Newly Registered

Re: pbs-ilr addtional document? plz help

Post by Maxx18 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:46 am

I understand you need to use the FLR(M) or SET (M) form for dependent(s) applying at a different time to the primary applicant, and depending on their own residency status at the moment?

See:
https://www.gov.uk/remain-in-uk-family

Looks like you might have used the wrong form ? -- might need FLR(M) ?
..Which is why they are treating it as if your partner is the 'primary' applicant and needs to satisfy all the requirements as per SET(O)

jojybaba

Re: PBS-ILR case worker asking 12payslip? plz help

Post by jojybaba » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:43 pm

jojybaba wrote:Hi,

Please help me for following

my wife is pbs dependent applied ILR using set o form,,,

as she came in this country jun12,,before changing rules,,so i believe there is no financial requirements

but ukba asking now additionally 12 months wag slip,,so question is is it there mistake?

i have ILR on the tier 1 basis in sep 13,,,and kindly help me for this

Thanks

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Thanks for replying

what should i say now? can i send caseworker clarification that applicant is not primary,,,

also as humble advise,,,,i made mistake while completing form ,,on page ,,,asking for do you work,,,then it ask do you receive any money from friend husband or family friend,,by mistake i did 650/month,,,,,is this can be reason to ask me for 12 month payslips

and

can i say now that i have wrongly write 650

Maxx18 wrote:I understand you need to use the FLR(M) or SET (M) form for dependent(s) applying at a different time to the primary applicant, and depending on their own residency status at the moment?

See:
https://www.gov.uk/remain-in-uk-family

Looks like you might have used the wrong form ? -- might need FLR(M) ?
..Which is why they are treating it as if your partner is the 'primary' applicant and needs to satisfy all the requirements as per SET(O)

chetan0229
Newly Registered

Post by chetan0229 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi,

Firstly, you have used correct form SET (O) for PBS dependant.

My next question would be, what are the supporting documents that you have attested for supporting your wife's application ???

Along with KoLL, B1 certificate, co-habitation documents; you must have also submitted past three months bank statement and payslips.
If you haven't done this they, it is normal for HO to request for your payslips.

Regarding, you mentioning about finances & home details in section 5, you should have mentioned your monthly salary and NOT 650/per month.

Having done that,it is nothing new self applicants do over-think lots of time and over-cook the situation.

Way forward:
1). As HO requested submit 12 month payslips and if you have, submit same duration bank statements showing your salary credits.
2). I suggest NOT to tell them that you have wrongly written. If you say so, i am of the opinion that they might ask you to make a new application or worst reject on the basis of wrong info being given and that you acknowledged it.

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:39 am

Chatan bai

You can't imagine how thankful I'm for your kind
Reply...

I attached both myself and wife's bank statement
No pay slip as she not working.... Sent some letters
For same address.

For English,,,, claimed exemption on medical ground

She is on hepatitis treatment and also register with
Memory clinic and her brain ct scan is due in next
Few weeks.... She has depression and hard to concentrate towards studies,,,

Now HO asking again GP letter indetail of treatment
And future plans for treatment,,, although we
Gave GP letter along with application form in November.

So GP letter,council tax, and 12payslip they asking

Now I asked my landlord to give letter as council
Tax is included in rent.and said me to move house
Which I did today and what you think if I send
HO today new house council tax, is it ok????

Couple a my friend saying don't send any thing
And when refusal come,,,apply again from new
House,,,,,,,,, so please advise me to sending poor letter
Evidence are better than sending nothing?????

,,,,,so I can send GP letter... New house council tax
12month statement and my accountant is on holidays
As I need to send selfemployed details,,,, kindly suggest me as HO gave less time so I can just provide national insurance letters and bank statement,

Kindly help me

quote="chetan0229"]Hi,

Firstly, you have used correct form SET (O) for PBS dependant.

My next question would be, what are the supporting documents that you have attested for supporting your wife's application ???

Along with KoLL, B1 certificate, co-habitation documents; you must have also submitted past three months bank statement and payslips.
If you haven't done this they, it is normal for HO to request for your payslips.

Regarding, you mentioning about finances & home details in section 5, you should have mentioned your monthly salary and NOT 650/per month.

Having done that,it is nothing new self applicants do over-think lots of time and over-cook the situation.

Way forward:
1). As HO requested submit 12 month payslips and if you have, submit same duration bank statements showing your salary credits.
2). I suggest NOT to tell them that you have wrongly written. If you say so, i am of the opinion that they might ask you to make a new application or worst reject on the basis of wrong info being given and that you acknowledged it.[/quote]

chetan0229
Newly Registered

Post by chetan0229 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:28 am

Hi,
My suggestion would be to send the documents that you have rather than NOT sending at all.

If you decide to send the documents requested by HO, I suggest you NOT to send NEW house council tax statement since that would make ALL other documents VOID. HO would then obliged to gather co-habitation letters from NEW address.

Since you said, your council tax was included as part of rent on last property you lived-in, If it is clearly mentioned on rent receipt from landlord then you could sent those rent receipts and write a cover letter/self declaration stating that council tax was part of RENT and landlord paid council tax.

Rest of the documents (GP letter, 12 month statement) should be fine,

Please note, HO usually investigates self-employed applicants bit longer as they have to be certain that you have your finances spot on.

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:44 pm

Chetan bai

thanks a lot,,and what should i do to change address,shall i mention in additional document/covering letter or do i need to
send them seperate form to change it?

chetan0229 wrote:Hi,
My suggestion would be to send the documents that you have rather than NOT sending at all.

If you decide to send the documents requested by HO, I suggest you NOT to send NEW house council tax statement since that would make ALL other documents VOID. HO would then obliged to gather co-habitation letters from NEW address.

Since you said, your council tax was included as part of rent on last property you lived-in, If it is clearly mentioned on rent receipt from landlord then you could sent those rent receipts and write a cover letter/self declaration stating that council tax was part of RENT and landlord paid council tax.

Rest of the documents (GP letter, 12 month statement) should be fine,

Please note, HO usually investigates self-employed applicants bit longer as they have to be certain that you have your finances spot on.