ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependant Form type

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

itsmekunati
Newly Registered

ILR Dependant Form type

Post by itsmekunati » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi
I applied for My ILR Premium service, but they said it take more than one day to get sorted, and Now I had too apply for Visa for my Wife separately (as Home Office advised my wife can apply and need to mention that main applicant Visa in process ), she is in Uk from last 6 years( including 5 years as Tier 1 dependent), I am confused which form I have to use, is it SET(o) with the option of PBS Dependant or FLR(M), please help

thanks in advance
Abhishek

chetan0229
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Dependant Form type

Post by chetan0229 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Hi

you should use SET (O) form for PBS dependant too.

Lot of people get confused with this. FLR (M) is NOT for ILR instead it is for Leave to Remain as a partner of settled person in UK

itsmekunati
Newly Registered

Post by itsmekunati » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:32 am

But in the form it doesn't ask for any of the actual ILR holder details please suggest

chetan0229
Newly Registered

Post by chetan0229 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:53 am

Hi,

SET(0) form is for ILR route under various categories. One such category is PBS dependant. You would have selected this option in section 3.

Rgarding, actual ILR holder details, you dont have to specify in the application. In supporting documents, you should send a photocopy of your passport and BRP with ILR.

itsmekunati
Newly Registered

Post by itsmekunati » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:56 am

thnaks for the replys