ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by Rubablu » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:27 pm

winners wrote:Congratulations

Enjoy your hard earn freedom

It is the Home office will issue a visa if they didn't challenge the decision

Anonymity that no one can identify you and your family the court decision

Hope this helps
Thanks winers for your valuable info. Is home office normally challenge court decision ?

winners

Post by winners » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:36 pm

Rubablu wrote:

Hope this helps
Thanks winers for your valuable info. Is home office normally challenge court decision ?
Only if there they can Successful argue that was an error in the law and that possible error was material

Just go and relax and enjoy your weekend
No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:09 am

Hi everyone. Hope you are all enjoying ur valentines day . just an update on my case. Applied for flrm in Aug 2014 which was refused.
Oct 2014 I was sent a one stop notice
20th Jan 2015: ho called my solicitors to send spouse passport and marriage cert
13th Feb 2015 ho refused with appeal rights
Godgives

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:38 am

GodGives wrote:Hi everyone. Hope you are all enjoying ur valentines day . just an update on my case. Applied for flrm in Aug 2014 which was refused.
20th Jan 2015: ho called my solicitors to send spouse passport and marriage cert

A hearty congrats GodGives. A huge step forward to getting the justice that is entitled to you. Seem like home office caseworkers don't want to be seen issuing visas anymore. They are now allowing courts to make that decision and thank God the Judges are seeing the light. I can see you sharing that testimony that your appeal was allowed. Amen.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:54 pm

[quote="Rubablu"]Hi Everyone
I am pleased to share a good news that appeal is allowed. Thanks everyone for wonderful support. My timeline is-

Applied for FLR(FP) - 25/07/2014
Acknowledgement dated - 30/07/2014
Biometric letter dated - 08/08/2014(received 20/08/2014)
Biometric done - 20/08/2014
Decision made - Refused on 30/09/2014 (received on 2/10/2014)
Appeal hearing on 19/01/2015
Appeal allowed dated on 6th Feb 2015

Me and my wife are allowed on human rights and my son is allowed under immigration rules.Just only one thing i need to know- end of the decision its written "No anonymity direction is made" what does it mean ? judge also did not wrote how long we will get visa.[/quote]

Hi Rubablu

Congratulation to you and your family, Hope you will have good news from HO. My appeal was allowed, now I am waiting for HO decision. Thanks again.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:12 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
GodGives wrote:Hi everyone. Hope you are all enjoying ur valentines day . just an update on my case. Applied for flrm in Aug 2014 which was refused.

A hearty congrats GodGives. A huge step forward to getting the justice that is entitled to you. Seem like home office caseworkers don't want to be seen issuing visas anymore. They are now allowing courts to make that decision and thank God the Judges are seeing the light. I can see you sharing that testimony that your appeal was allowed. Amen.
Thanks a lot daponslee. And amen to your prayers. We will all rejoice very soon. 2015 is our year
Godgives

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:52 pm

shareen24h wrote:
Rubablu wrote:Hi Everyone
I am pleased to share a good news that appeal is allowed. Thanks everyone for wonderful support. My timeline is-

Me and my wife are allowed on human rights and my son is allowed under immigration rules.Just only one thing i need to know- end of the decision its written "No anonymity direction is made" what does it mean ? judge also did not wrote how long we will get visa.
Hi Rubablu

Congratulation to you and your family, Hope you will have good news from HO. My appeal was allowed, now I am waiting for HO decision. Thanks again.
shareen24h
Thanks for your comments. How long are you waiting for their decision ? Normally how long they take ?

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:07 pm

Am so sorry about the refusal..But am happy you got right of appeal. Very soon you will share your testimony with us and we shall rejoice with you
Your expectation will manifest very soon

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:08 pm

[quote="Rubablu"][quote="shareen24h"][quote="Rubablu"]Hi Everyone

Me and my wife are allowed on human rights and my son is allowed under immigration rules.Just only one thing i need to know- end of the decision its written "No anonymity direction is made" what does it mean ? judge also did not wrote how long we will get visa.[/quote]

Hi Rubablu

Congratulation to you and your family, Hope you will have good news from HO. My appeal was allowed, now I am waiting for HO decision. Thanks again.[/quote]

shareen24h
Thanks for your comments. How long are you waiting for their decision ? Normally how long they take ?[/quote]

Hi Rubablu

I am waiting more then one month. There is no normal time limit for HO.

winners

Post by winners » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:49 pm

@ shareen24 if I may ask what decision are you waiting for from HO since you said Court allowed your Appeal more than a month

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:10 pm

[quote="winners"]@ shareen24 if I may ask what decision are you waiting for from HO since you said Court allowed your Appeal more than a month[/quote]

Hi
@winners. I am waiting either HO have to issue our BRP or they have option to appeal again. Thanks

winners

Post by winners » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:16 pm

shareen24h wrote:
winners wrote:@ shareen24 if I may ask what decision are you waiting for from HO since you said Court allowed your Appeal more than a month
Hi
@winners. I am waiting either HO have to issue our BRP or they have option to appeal again. Thanks
If the date Losing party had to appeal against the decision of Immigration Judge has elapsed the HO cannot appeal again ,all you need to do is to wait for re enrolment of biometric or BRP

Check date on your determination letter from Court

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:27 pm

[quote="winners"][quote="shareen24h"][quote="winners"]@ shareen24 if I may ask what decision are you waiting for from HO since you said Court allowed your Appeal more than a month[/quote]

Hi
@winners. I am waiting either HO have to issue our BRP or they have option to appeal again. Thanks[/quote]
If the date Losing party had to appeal against the decision of Immigration Judge has elapsed the HO cannot appeal again ,all you need to do is to wait for re enrolment of biometric or BRP

Check date on your determination letter from Court[/quote]

winners

I know there is a time limit for HO to appeal.But we havn`t notified anything either HO appeal or not.

winners

Post by winners » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:32 pm

@ Shareen

Be at peace ,HO will not contest the decision ,just be waiting for youR BRP that one may also take time to issue

Thanks

shanda84
Newly Registered

Post by shanda84 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:22 pm

shanda84 wrote:Please I need some advice. I came into UK in October, 2009 on student visa, and have been renewing till last visa ended May 31, 2014. Since then, I have not made any application due to limited funds. My partner has legal status based on pending application on FLR O discretionary leave since Dec 10, 2014. He has not had any response since Biometric was done Dec 17, 2014.
Today, the home office came to our house and after interrogation served me IS96, took finger prints and photograph. They asked that my husband seek solicitor advice. We have a 5 year old child born in UK and has never left the country who is seeing speech therapist due to delayed speech. A copy of his birth certificate was also taken and he has never been included in any of our previous visa application. Am expected to report on Friday at immigration center (Myself Only).
Please what do I expect from the immigration center and What is the best option available to us now? Thanks In Advance.
Just an update on my status.
I reported at the immigration center as requested and was advised to put in an application before my next report date 2 weeks time. Please is FLR(FP) the right application in my situation or is there any other application that will be appropriate. Thanks.

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:03 pm

winners wrote:
Rubablu wrote:

Hope this helps
Only if there they can Successful argue that was an error in the law and that possible error was material

Just go and relax and enjoy your weekend
Hi Everyone
Just got a letter that Home Office applied for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal.I am really worried now. Can anyone help me to find out a good barrister ? If you know please inbox me.

Ayeshaabbas
BANNED

Post by Ayeshaabbas » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:53 pm

hello guys

please help me out with this query

my husband applied for his ilr based on 10 years in october last year and he got his approval in the first week of feb. i applied for my flr fp in november last year and requested the home office to hold on until they decide my husbands case. my query is that how long will it take for them to decide my application? will my time starts from the day i applied or from the day my husband got his result? please advise

we applied for my flr fp because we couldn't satisfy income of 18600 so we applied under private life category

thanks

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:17 am

nilemarques wrote:
nilemarques wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:Advance congrats Nile Marques. I am extremely excited for you and your family sir!
@ Believe, Dapsonlee, Kukuwife, Rina, Lily123 and all my beloved forum family, i would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude for all the support during my struggle.

I can now safely say that i took the bull by the horns and made a few burgers and t/bone steaks out of it. Lol!!!

Background to the issue is that i called the amoebas yesterday and they told me that post is on my way to myself via 2nd class. To be honest, i didn't sleep the entire night. In the morning, postie time, the doorbell rang and a courier delivered some envelopes for me. Lo and behold , the BRP arrived before the decision.

I am so grateful to the Almighty for keeping his promise to me and he has fulfilled that promise. I thank you all my brothers and sisters for the love and support throughout the struggle. I know the struggle for some of my forum family still continues but when an injustice becomes law, resistance surely becomes a duty. Please don't give up.

The amoebas gave me the usual 30 months but i don't have any restrictions, so in essence i have recourse to public funds.

I don't know what to say but i would like to thank you all my forum family for the love and the advice that you have given me.
[/quote
Hey! A massive congratulations! Though belated I was still very happy for you. It is great that you hang in and trust in God. Very happy for you. Wish others good endings to their journeys

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:26 am

Dear fellow members,

I have sent my wife flr fp application today. she has overstayed for almost 7 months. we had our first baby in december. She is from pakistan and arrived in uk as student 5 years ago. I am british and my baby is british as well. Apart from her being overstayer i fulfill all other requirements e.g Income, accommodation etc.
We have argued in application that why it will not be reasonable for myself and my baby to relocate to Pakistan with my wife.Reasons include i have never lived in Pakistan and have no immediate family living there, Pakistan is not a safe place to live for my child with current situation of law and order , insufficient health facilities, less to no opportunities of work related to my work skills etc.

But after reading this thread i have very less hope that her application will be successful on first occassion and it looks like it will be a long legal battle with home office.

Many Thanks

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:30 pm

[quote="Al Haqq"][quote="nilemarques"][quote="nilemarques"][quote="Believe2013"]Advance congrats Nile Marques. I am extremely excited for you and your family sir![/quote]

@ Believe, Dapsonlee, Kukuwife, Rina, Lily123 and all my beloved forum family, i would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude for all the support during my struggle.

I can now safely say that i took the bull by the horns and made a few burgers and t/bone steaks out of it. Lol!!!

Background to the issue is that i called the amoebas yesterday and they told me that post is on my way to myself via 2nd class. To be honest, i didn't sleep the entire night. In the morning, postie time, the doorbell rang and a courier delivered some envelopes for me. Lo and behold , the BRP arrived before the decision.

I am so grateful to the Almighty for keeping his promise to me and he has fulfilled that promise. I thank you all my brothers and sisters for the love and support throughout the struggle. I know the struggle for some of my forum family still continues but when an injustice becomes law, resistance surely becomes a duty. Please don't give up.

The amoebas gave me the usual 30 months but i don't have any restrictions, so in essence i have recourse to public funds.

I don't know what to say but i would like to thank you all my forum family for the love and the advice that you have given me.[/quote][/quote][/quote
Hey! A massive congratulations! Though belated I was still very happy for you. It is great that you hang in and trust in God. Very happy for you. Wish others good endings to their journeys[/quote]

Thanks Al Haqq. I always have everyone in my thoughts and prayers!!

Ems1927

Post by Ems1927 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:37 pm

The home office were given permission, upper tribunal on March 20... Scared and angry :(

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:47 pm

[quote="Ems1927"]The home office were given permission, upper tribunal on March 20... Scared and angry :([/quote]

Hi
Take a experienced lawyer who can fight against the HO argument.Don`t worry you will win again in UT.

kofi75

Post by kofi75 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Nilemarques,I sent you a PM

Ems1927

Post by Ems1927 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:08 pm

shareen24h wrote:
Ems1927 wrote:The home office were given permission, upper tribunal on March 20... Scared and angry :(

Hi
Take a experienced lawyer who can fight against the HO argument.Don`t worry you will win again in UT.

Thank you, the home office are arguing that they didn't receive some evidence that the judge allowed to be sent later, but my lawyer has the proof of postage to them. I'm worried that the court date is so soon, don't know if this is a bad thing or not

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:57 pm

[quote="kofi75"]Nilemarques,I sent you a PM[/quote]

Hi Kofi75. Check inbox.