ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does this break 10 yr continuity

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hazmalik

Does this break 10 yr continuity

Post by hazmalik » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:23 am

Hi guys ,
I have already applied my ilr on 10 yr basis . Case is straight forward no refusal student plus psw plus flr fp and varied it to 10 yr long residence.. Now after reading few fellow visa appliers i have seen one issue. In my first extention i forgot to fill one section . So the home office sent me only the form bk and told me to complete and sent it nk to us , similarly i had a issue with my photos during my psw visa .. And homeoffice only asked for teh new photos . Will any off this break my 10 yr continuity ??? Thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Does this break 10 yr continuity

Post by Zee ali » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:27 am

hazmalik wrote:Hi guys ,
I have already applied my ilr on 10 yr basis . Case is straight forward no refusal student plus psw plus flr fp and varied it to 10 yr long residence.. Now after reading few fellow visa appliers i have seen one issue. In my first extention i forgot to fill one section . So the home office sent me only the form bk and told me to complete and sent it nk to us , similarly i had a issue with my photos during my psw visa .. And homeoffice only asked for teh new photos . Will any off this break my 10 yr continuity ??? Thanks
Request your SAR and see what is in there?
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:28 am

When did these issues happen?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

hazmalik

Post by hazmalik » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:42 am

My first extention was in 2007 when i missed a section to fill and they only sent the form back for me to fill it and sent bacs
Second was 2012 for my psw . The photos were appropriate according to them so i sent them new ones ..
In all my extensions never had payment issue or refusal.
What you recon ?

hazmalik

Post by hazmalik » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:01 am

Plus i may add
- i never had to apply a new application for any off these issues. And i got visa straight away ..

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:22 pm

I think that you may be okay.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

hazmalik

Post by hazmalik » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:08 pm

I hope so too. Will let you know the outcome . Thanks for your time

Mehr
Newly Registered

Post by Mehr » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:03 am

vinny wrote:When did these issues happen?

I have actually been refused an application of ILR of continuous residence because 548 days of absence was calculated( some of the days of arrival or departure was included in their calculation ) without them days it would be 539.
I'm not given right to appeal ,I have been advised with JR was and a pre action letter to be send soon , but for some reason the solicitor is stalling not much time left . What shall i do???

Please Help ,Anyone